The seeds you get from breeders I've found, have gel desiccant packs in them many times. I just use the containers I get the seeds in. I put those packs inside a mason jar. I do have some in pill bottles that I keep straight in the freezer as well.
I keep all my seeds in tupperware containers that have snap sides to keep them closed. they are not in the freezer though. So I may move them in there. I did have some seeds not want to germinate that were probably 4 years old so it may be a good idea to do. Thanks bud!

I thought so too Yeti! I swapped my HB & BG for them, we both were excited. Plus he got to see Doc ‘s kit in action, and sample the results. He’s a great grower himself, and was impressed with Doc’s kit.
It is always nice to get some new genetics to grow. i do not typically take clones in but there are some really nice cuts I would like to get at some point.

I'm loving those thin leaves on the genius. All are nice additions to your garden.
It is always nice to get some new genetics to grow. i do not typically take clones in but there are some really nice cuts I would like to get at some point.

I was very careful with these cuts, as I do not take in clones normally, but with a quarantine and careful observation, and a trustworthy friend, so far so good.

My friend acquired the genius cut back years ago from Mr Soul himself. They were aquaintances back in Boston. Soul was known to share her with a few. Well my friend kept her all these years, such a lovely smoke. It will be cool to tune her to the kit!

Ok little update on the 4 Chem Stars in flower. I believe we are at 21 flip today, but the pics are 19 flip.

Just want to show the difference in cola height for each. The variegated #4 I’m watching closely is the shortest one, tight nodes, very indica looking. The other 3 are much taller with super stretching main colas. I have not done any training or topping as this is the first time I’m running these looking for a keeper. The variegated one has the most pungency smell so far, but we will see what develops as Top Dawg breeder lists 63 days.

I was 1 short on the tomatoe cages, so we will see how strong her branches are.

Enjoy your day!:Namaste:

I was very careful with these cuts, as I do not take in clones normally, but with a quarantine and careful observation, and a trustworthy friend, so far so good.

My friend acquired the genius cut back years ago from Mr Soul himself. They were aquaintances back in Boston. Soul was known to share her with a few. Well my friend kept her all these years, such a lovely smoke. It will be cool to tune her to the kit!
Do you have leaf wash? It's very effective at killing mites when you have to quarantine.

Do you have leaf wash? It's very effective at killing mites when you have to quarantine.

Yes I do:yahoo:and used it, plus a Spinosad treatment as well. Great stuff

Looking great Dopy, love those roll around carts you have your ladies on.

Yes those make it easier on my back, especially after a long day at work. Cheap too at Harbor Freight tools

I have few of those myself, got mine at Attwoods. Move my arc welder around on those as well as my battery charger which is older than I am and it's heavy.
They are a great back saver! Some days after work I just can’t lift 6 gal buckets of water, so the Dolly’s, along with a small submersible pump and watering wand make this job a snap. I not getting any younger;)

Hey Dopy! I just saw in Neikos journal that you started one. I need to go back and get caught up but wanted to grab a seat before it was to late! Looking forward to it.
Hi Ween, welcome! Here you go :passitleft:

Glad your here!

Hey gang here we go! Harvested the bubblegum at flip 52. Such an easy trim she is. I remove all lower growth, and leave 5-6 nodes at the top of each branch at flip day, just like Doc suggests. I not a fan of trimming all the popcorn bud that grows if you don’t prune like this at flip day.

I superdrenched this plant a few weeks ago by accident, the drench was supposed to be for the headband OG. She didn’t like it, leaf tips got burnt, but she continued to pack on the bud weight. In the end I got some huge buds this time around. Doc’s kit is very forgiving.

I wash the buds following Doc’s procedures, I hang in a dedicated tent that I use for drying only. It has an intake filter, charcoal filtered exhaust, controlled by a humidistat, set at 55%rh initially, then after a 48 hours I bump it up to 58%rh. The environment outside the tent is held at 60-68*f and 50%rh. This has really bumped my drying game up and my quest to preserve the volatile terpenoids, that evaporate so easily.

This setup will take 7-12 days to dry, before I start the cure.

Well got to run, have a great day!

Ok little peak at the chems before I hit the hay. Look at the difference between the phenos. Oh and there is one pic of the headband og. Their at flip 21. Cats are coming in 2-3 days

I shut the main light off and left a 525 on behind me. Really brought this eerie green color out on the chem’s.

Hey Dopy. Looking great! Chem 4 reminds me of my Crinkle Puss.
:rofl:
I know, I’m glad I didn’t cut her back when she was a seedling! I love how compact she is.

Her sister here has a queen cola above all others. I see all the underling buds surrounding this one cola as worshiping her!:rofl: The things you see when you put on the canna-glasses!

The genius clone is supposed to have strong zigzagging in the branches. Looks like you got the one. Nice. :p

Back
Top Bottom