DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

Re: DrDankNstiens perpetual High brix and Supersoil grow with TopLed's custom Mars II

I'm looking for a recipe the I can replicate for high brix soil. Can you reuse the soil after a grow? How does the feeding and the teas work.? Appreciate you taking the time to help me out

Re: DrDankNstiens perpetual High brix and Supersoil grow with TopLed's custom Mars II

I'm looking for a recipe the I can replicate for high brix soil. Can you reuse the soil after a grow? How does the feeding and the teas work.? Appreciate you taking the time to help me out
I am very new to HB growing, Curso or DocBud are the guys to ask that question but from what I understand the soil can be reused 4 times as long as you add more worm castings each round, I have all the tea's and drenches that come in Doc's kit but apparently they wont work as well with the T n J soil im using atm, my girls dont appear to have liked the brixblaster spray I used a few days ago, there is some yellowing on some of the leaves so I think im going to take his advice and stick with the tea's that come with the T N J kit, I also have something from T N J called bio-peat its basically HB compost, I ll be using this for tea's from time to time as well,I ll be giving Doc's kit a try once I can afford to pick up a kit or 2:)

I like that a lot cause money is kinda tight so being able to use the same soil for 3-4 runs is great same me money. Yea I plan on asking them just have been reading other people's journals so I can build my post so I can pm. I don't really wanna use a kit or anything I wanna mix everything I can myself. I'm about half way to the number needed so got to just keep trucking. Thanks for all the help though if there's anything I can help with let me know I'll definatly being watching the progress. Also like that now I can run a scrog I could do it with my hydro cause I was using individual bubble buckets.

I like that a lot cause money is kinda tight so being able to use the same soil for 3-4 runs is great same me money. Yea I plan on asking them just have been reading other people's journals so I can build my post so I can pm. I don't really wanna use a kit or anything I wanna mix everything I can myself. I'm about half way to the number needed so got to just keep trucking. Thanks for all the help though if there's anything I can help with let me know I'll definatly being watching the progress. Also like that now I can run a scrog I could do it with my hydro cause I was using individual bubble buckets.
Doc's kit is just the drenches sprays and amendments, you still mix it in promix and let it cook for 30 days, using his kit takes all the guess work out of making it yourself, he's already done all the leg work its formulated for cannabis where the stuff im using atm is a general HB amandment good for all plants. You might want to stick with a kit until you get the hang of things :)

Alright thanks for the heads up.... You know where I can buy docs kit at? Do I need to pm him to buy it straight from him

Congrats man I'm trying to get there myself I think it's stupid to have such a high limit

Alright thanks for the heads up.... You know where I can buy docs kit at? Do I need to pm him to buy it straight from him
yep just contact him directly, since you cant pm yet im sure he would'nt mind if you asked him on one of his journals:)

Congrats man I'm trying to get there myself I think it's stupid to have such a high limit
its doesnt take very long bro I just sighned up here 3 days ago, just sub to a bunch of journals your interested in by comenting, one comment is all it takes to be subbed to a thread:)

There are going to be some beautiful photos on this journal, based on the previous beauties posted. :circle-of-love:
Thanks canna:Namaste: those are not my plants, my friend was growing them, we made a deal I get to set up at his place with my equipment for the time being and he gets to learn from me, my plants will be ALOT BIGGER, one pounders that cover a 4 x 4 space each, thats how I like to do things, I find it alot easier to deal with 4 monsters that 16 small plants and im a decent photographer so there will be lots of pics once things get going here:)

welcome Coorganics, thanks for the kind words and the reps, its about half the size of my old room but its alot more efficient, im hoping to pull a pound a plant once things are in full swing:)

That would be amazing, indoors. Get some

:)

um...

wiw!!!

:high-five:
That a boy!
I'll be back later to read every word.
Thanks for the invite bro, wouldn't miss it for anything.

Happy Sativaday Dank :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom