DrDankNstien's Perpetual High Brix & SuperSoil Grow With TopLed's Custom Mars II

Re: DrDankNstiens perpetual High brix and Supersoil grow with TopLed's custom Mars II

Let's see here,your using one of my fav lights,hi-brix,perpetual,a virtual who's who of subscribers, a bitchen setup, good camera work, and some sweet genetics, I can't not sub up!:thumb: and any buddy of curso's well hell , if ya don't mind I would like to follow along, I'm falling madly in love with led lights, someday I'll get the scratch up to try docs kit, but getting promix here is like a 100$ investment most is shipping, but I do ok with my jury rigged cocoganics been getting decent number and led has me pulling my biggest weights ever, this is gonna be a great adventure I feel it in my bones!:cheer: 5 stars btw

Re: DrDankNstiens perpetual High brix and Supersoil grow with TopLed's custom Mars II

I'm really interested in this light I'm torn between buying this light and their 144x3w reflector light. I'm interested in seeing the out put of this light due to the fact that I would have to build a new grow space to run the 144x3w because of its shape. How are you liking the light so far? Does the coverage area seem to match what the website says?

very doable my friend, Is was pulling a pd a plant before I had to move, 1 plant per panel:)

How much do each of those led panels cost. Retail??

um...

wiw!!!

:high-five:
That a boy!
I'll be back later to read every word.
Thanks for the invite bro, wouldn't miss it for anything.
Right on Vick glad your here bro:)

:welcome:

Happy Sativaday Dank :thumb:
Thanks Cronic and a happy Skunkday to you:)

Im in for this shit. I am really looking forward to seeing what you can do with high brix. With Curso helping out, you will do fine.
Welcome Steppenwolf, I cant wait to see how it goes myself:)

Let's see here,your using one of my fav lights,hi-brix,perpetual,a virtual who's who of subscribers, a bitchen setup, good camera work, and some sweet genetics, I can't not sub up!:thumb: and any buddy of curso's well hell , if ya don't mind I would like to follow along, I'm falling madly in love with led lights, someday I'll get the scratch up to try docs kit, but getting promix here is like a 100$ investment most is shipping, but I do ok with my jury rigged cocoganics been getting decent number and led has me pulling my biggest weights ever, this is gonna be a great adventure I feel it in my bones!:cheer: 5 stars btw
Welcome BID, have you looked for Sunshine # 4 mix its pretty much the same thing as promix from what I understand. Thanks for thew reps and the stars:Namaste:

How much do each of those led panels cost. Retail??
These Area 51 panels are discontinued now but when I bought them they were $1500 apiece, the TopLed 240 x 5w or 1200w panels are $538 bucks a pop. I havent had the Mars II panels long enough for a whole round yet but I got to finish up the last 3.5 weeks with them last round and so far im pretty impressed with them, they have a true 4 x 4 core coverage at around 26 - 28 inchs from the canopy, im looking forward to comparing them to the area 51's after a full round with the Timewrecks in the High Brix soil, the 2 timewreck in the flower room now are getting sinthetic nutes and the 3 8 Ball Kush are in supersoil, I want the comparison to be as acurate as possible so I wont say much about them until I can compare the same pheno of Timewreck in the same size pots in the same soil:)

Here a couple of shots of the veg room last night, they arent the greatest I took them with my phone.
21581.jpg

The Timewreck didnt like the brix spray they got 3 days ago,theres some minor yellowing on some of the fans as well as some raised ridges, im not concerned, they are very healthy plants so they should come around quickly, I think I ll be taking Doc's advice and just stick with the T n J mineral tea and the BioPeat compost tea until I can pick up one of his kits:)
12062.jpg

Subb'd, thanks for the invite DrD. Amazing set and up and great journal. Getting me thinking about trying soil in the future!!

Hi mate

Nice journal so far.

I picked up on one thing u mentioned earlier:

also contrary to popular belief I have found that my yields are as good or better than they were with hydro it just takes a week longer for them to finish

Could it not be down to the fact u are improving ur skillset thats making the difference? It would be extremelydifficult to convince me that in a like for like environment that the soil would match hydro for yield. If i vegged a DWC plant 8 weeks it would fill a whole room!

So the High Brix is complete foliar feeding start to finish? No nutes in soil? Its not something that has ever appealled to me but u know i respect u so i will be interested to see what u can do with it. Do u spray during lights off? Whats in the spray? Do u spray even last few weeks of flower wen buds are heavy? Id be extremely worried about bud rot if thats the case.

Im very interested to see how this goes bro.

Hi mate

Nice journal so far.

Could it not be down to the fact u are improving ur skillset thats making the difference? It would be extremelydifficult to convince me that in a like for like environment that the soil would match hydro for yield. If i vegged a DWC plant 8 weeks it would fill a whole room!

So the High Brix is complete foliar feeding start to finish? No nutes in soil? Its not something that has ever appealled to me but u know i respect u so i will be interested to see what u can do with it. Do u spray during lights off? Whats in the spray? Do u spray even last few weeks of flower wen buds are heavy? Id be extremely worried about bud rot if thats the case.

Thanks C, honestly I think that dialling in my enviroment had alot to do with my yields improving, when I was running the system I was always dealling with high temps which definetly will have a negative affect on yield, I feel a dialed in enviroment is just as important as enough light and of course vegging takes longer in soil. And you are a rare breed my friend, there arent many if any growers here that get consistent 8 oz plants with a 2 week veg, combination of your exellent skills and a very good pheno of AMS, my pheno was a picky pain in the ass lol so I got rid of it.
Theres drenches and spray with Doc's kit but im using T n J enterprises kit right now so I ll be sticking with just tea's for this round and see how they do, I ll be picking up a kit from Doc as soon as I can afford it:)

Hi mate

Nice journal so far.

I spray with lights on, all the way to the end! The sprays are mixes of trace minerals, PGRs from seaweed, L-aminos, or NPK with calcium, depending if we talking about brix or stress.

I don't think bud rot is an issue with these foliars. They are designed to be sprayed on very lightly with fine mist. Not soaking the leaves and buds. Also, if environment is dialed in, plant health should be high enough to prevent rot.

hey DrDankenstien , how much stretch should I expect with the ch9 jack? seems I have two different phenos. one is fast growing the other plants are more bushy and shorter without any training or topping.

thanks for your help :)

hey DrDankenstien , how much stretch should I expect with the ch9 jack? seems I have two different phenos. one is fast growing the other plants are more bushy and shorter without any training or topping.

thanks for your help :)
I got lucky with my pheno bro it was a single freebie, it sounds like the shorter bushy one you have, it doesn't stretch much at all, not even double the height but it really bushes out. It sounds like the fast growing one would be a Jack Herer dominant pheno, I would expect that one to be a 2.5 times but its hard to say because theres so many different parents in that strain and I ve only worked with one of them, hope this helps:)

Heres a few shots of the veg room tonight, I transplanted the 4 Timewreck into ten gallon pots and brought the 3 8BK into the flower room,
12064.JPG
31397.JPG
41050.JPG
5845.JPG

these 2 have the worst damage of the 4, it started the day after I sprayed with brix, Im thinking about spraying with stress but im not sure if I should or just let them be for now. I think im just going to leave them alone for awhile and see what the new growth looks like, the other 2 are different pheno's and they look fine so I think the other 2 will come around.
6742.JPG
7626.JPG
8490.JPG
9377.JPG

the flower room
temp 75 degrees daytime 69 degrees nighttime
co2 1500 ppms
rh 40%

my buddies plants are all being flushed now except for the 8bk it still needs at least 2 more weeks and the 2 timewrecks are really starting to take off now:)
10301.JPG

Timewrecks
17200.JPG
18189.JPG
19174.JPG
16221.JPG
23171.JPG
12385.JPG
I split one of them when I tied them down, no big deal though it will heal up just fine in a cpl weeks.
13280.JPG
111017.JPG
couple shots of the 8bk that are in supersoil that got put into flower tonight,
15231.JPG
14255.JPG

and some random shots of my friends plants, the room they were in was far from sealed so they are pretty dirty, once they are done you wont see many pics with hairs in them anymore lol
20147.JPG
21583.JPG
22191.JPG
24155.JPG
26149.JPG
27146.JPG

Back
Top Bottom