Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Cool, the new grow is sooo nice! Usually when should we add nutrients for the new plants? :D
Typically once the plant gets to around the 3rd node is when nutes begin getting added gradually but this can be different if In coco or the plant shows needs sooner but generally the cotyledon’s (little round starter leaves) have enough energy and supplies to get them going and started strong!

Typically once the plant gets to around the 3rd node is when nutes begin getting added gradually but this can be different if In coco or the plant shows needs sooner but generally the cotyledon’s (little round starter leaves) have enough energy and supplies to get them going and started strong!
Thanks Dutch! :green_heart:

Looking good mate, I'd love to be able to grow 25 plants, that's some looking after tho lol, I would also grow out that triploid, I had one before and it turned out fine with a extra branch

Looking good mate, I'd love to be able to grow 25 plants, that's some looking after tho lol, I would also grow out that triploid, I had one before and it turned out fine with a extra branch

Thanks Tomuk! 25 would be a lot luckily I’m only going to have 21 + a mother at this point. I’m looking forward to the challenge though!

Back
Top Bottom