First CFL Grow Using 30 Watt CFLs

reps for taking care of it mate,

great tip, cant wait to show you these pics tomorrow, this auto is 3 times the size of the same plant i grew under 24-0,

plus im getting excited, me thinks i got a hermie, whoop whoop, not many people get chuffed over a hermie, but it looks like i might have one, a few more days and i should know for sure,

the only stress it had was giving it more dark than 12-12, i forget to put it back in the grow room and it got left in the dark for 24 hours, then when i realised i put it back under the light and it only got 4 hours before the lights went off, so i think this is all it took to make it go hermie, so looks like i might be getting me some fem seeds,

chances are it was that, its the only issue the plant would of had, i just messed the time up a bit, it went from 12-12 to 6-18 then back to 12-12. thats the only thing that could of caused the to stretch, its one of the big bud 2, so ill be using the pollen to get me some fem big bud cross, probably cross it when an auto and see how that works out

my ak47 cross uk cheese seeds are all viable by the looks of it, i planted 2 and 2 sprouted, plus i got the mother in re-veg and growing about 6 stems off the main stem, should be huge and bushy in a few weeks, im going to do a longer veg on that and the purple widow, plus the other plants i got in veg, it all depends how much extra grow time it needs to get to a decent height, hoping glr will give the plants a boost

Re: first cfl grow using 30watt cfls

and if you google berry bomb you will see why i decided to buy some seeds, its a bright purple plant, i know this depends on temps and as long as the temps are cool at night it should give this purple color, it looks amazing and ive never had nothing like it before.

cant wait

hello the photo on teh net is photo shoped. berry bomb doesnt go purple in my opionion like a purpel haze i smoked ive grown berry bomb. plants will go purple if they recieve too much cold so look though the threads and see that you say it was cold at night then u noticed teh plant was purple it is been stressed not good in the baby stages ok in teh last few weeks where cold temps would naturally occured in natural outside inviroment

berry bomb is an indica wont like been topped unless u add atleast 2 more weeks veg 18/6 after topping.

im told nft is really fast so u could probably top and go quicker into flower with nft. also these coco cubes to germinat in will not be helpfull if nft is teh style of growin a few week down teh line..

ps cotton candy delicious seeds, is amazing , royal cheese, queen seeds is amazing... berry bomb is amazing and auto s r very disapointing but sweet red dwarf budda seeds was really nice. but autos r not worth the effort unless you r really really in a hurry...

well my auto is growing like crazy, so it looks like its going to be a big auto, berry bomb got eaten by my dog months ago, so not growing that anymore

got purple widow, ak47 cross uk cherry cheese, fruity chronic juice, sour kush, auto purple, auto super hash, dinafem diesel, plus some more, ill take some pics and get them up so you can all see whats going on in my little garden

:popcorn:

here they are as promised,
1st we have clones of fruity chronic juice plus ak47 cross cheese seedling, plus 2 autos, 1 is kc45 auto
PICT2837.JPG

below we have the 2ltr dwc hempies, ill put names when they are closer to flower, i only took a few quick pics so you can see what i got going on
PICT2838.JPG

PICT2839.JPG

PICT2840.JPG

PICT2841.JPG

PICT2842.JPG

PICT2843.JPG

PICT2844.JPG

PICT2845.JPG

below is a none dwc 2ltr hempi, this is the one i think is going hermie
PICT2846.JPG

now this below is a bot of a dodgy one, not sure why its not flowering properly, its a clone taken from the sour kush, the buds dont seem to be getting bigger, leaves are all dark green, smells nice, hoping it bulks up a bit
PICT2848.JPG

PICT2849.JPG

PICT2850.JPG

below is one of the purple widows
PICT2851.JPG

below is a plant grown from one of the seeds i found inside that auto, got 2 seeds only 1 sprouted, so far its not showing any auto triats apart from slow growth, its not started flowering or showing sex yet
PICT2852.JPG

PICT2853.JPG

below is northern lights auto
PICT2854.JPG

below is auto hash plant
PICT2855.JPG

PICT2856.JPG

now this is the ak47 cross uk cherry cheese thats been revegged, its growing really crazy, going to have multiple main branches
PICT2857.JPG

PICT2858.JPG

PICT2859.JPG

below is the auto purple, this is 3 times the size of the last time i grew this strain, i harvested the last one when it was only 1/3rd of this height, so im hoping ill get a good yield, seems to still be growing, slowly starting to flower,
PICT2860.JPG

PICT2861.JPG

PICT2862.JPG

below is another purple widow, i have thrown 2 out that was male, as these are taking longer to show sex im thinking its a female
PICT2863.JPG

group shot of some of the plants
PICT2865.JPG

hey bro, I know and you do too about the benifits of worms in the garden.
but the second to last picture looks like you are under siege. those are some fuzzy night crawlers about to attack your girls.
now I have only heard tales but you may choose to keep your gaurd up brother.... just sayin:)

Ooh! Oooooh! How exciting! :cheer:

I love seeing the hempies in use, I have Pepsi bottles on my Friday shopping list :)

berry bomb is amazing and auto s r very disapointing but sweet red dwarf budda seeds was really nice. but autos r not worth the effort unless you r really really in a hurry...

im sorry friend but im going to have to strongly dissagree with you on the matter of auto's. they are vastly underestimated and becoming better every day. i predict a time in the future where autofem is the status quo and going to a standard plant is sluming it for either cross breeding or experiments.

with a regular you can either grow to optimal size OR grow 12/12 from seed so either human intervention or slack yields. with an auto you can pre breed for size, built in veg time, flowering duration and other such controls previously left in the hands of the grower and not the breeder.

its quite possible to create an auto strain that can be put in a cupboard with 1 small bulb and a water drip and come back to a predefined plant ready to harvest...you just simply cannot do that with a regular plant without sacrificing something, even if its just your time and presence to make the changes needed to transition to flower.

growing with reg is like running a computer program in source code, growing an auto is like clicking an .exe file and getting what you expected with out helping it.

here they are as promised,
1st we have clones of fruity chronic juice plus ak47 cross cheese seedling, plus 2 autos, 1 is kc45 auto
PICT2837.JPG

beautiful work my man....but which one is the kc45 !?!?!?!?!? =p
i have 20 of them just starting to push their seed cases out of soil now...and another 20 in the post to me...and another 20 in a few weeks =D

Don - plants look great! Autoflowers are a nice option. I won't knock autos, I've only grown one and it yielded nicely and was some of the best bud I've grown, and smoked - ready in like 60 days from seed or something. What's not to like about all of that?!? I prefer regs but I'd be happy growing more autos in the future.

Hell, I like 'em all! :thumb:

haha couldnt agree more, i would even love to have a garden with wild ruderalis in it, just to add a little of our world to gardeners world, i love the look and the smell, i also know that combined with mychorizza (sp) its a brilliant plant species for simbiotic gardening, its supe deep roots can find water that a lot of wide and shallow rooted garden flowers cant attain.

most people that are new to autos dont realise that there are several types of auto, short, tall, fast, slow, aromatic and stealthy...and thats even before deep stabilisation. and thats not even mentioning a few quirky traits that have yet to be exploited by commercial growers, i shant talk about those as i intend to do so rather more publically at the launch of my own seed line ;)

i shant talk about those as i intend to do so rather more publically at the launch of my own seed line ;)

I am sure your line needs an LED product tester ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well said my darling.

Autos are bloody cool little things :)

im sorry friend but im going to have to strongly dissagree with you on the matter of auto's. they are vastly underestimated and becoming better every day. i predict a time in the future where autofem is the status quo and going to a standard plant is sluming it for either cross breeding or experiments.

with a regular you can either grow to optimal size OR grow 12/12 from seed so either human intervention or slack yields. with an auto you can pre breed for size, built in veg time, flowering duration and other such controls previously left in the hands of the grower and not the breeder.

its quite possible to create an auto strain that can be put in a cupboard with 1 small bulb and a water drip and come back to a predefined plant ready to harvest...you just simply cannot do that with a regular plant without sacrificing something, even if its just your time and presence to make the changes needed to transition to flower.

growing with reg is like running a computer program in source code, growing an auto is like clicking an .exe file and getting what you expected with out helping it.

beautiful work my man....but which one is the kc45 !?!?!?!?!? =p
i have 20 of them just starting to push their seed cases out of soil now...and another 20 in the post to me...and another 20 in a few weeks =D

Back
Top Bottom