Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum?

Beautiful buds Santb. That choc mint looks like a keeper man.

Congrats on the harvest.

Congrats on harvest santb... Looks like some absolute fire mate...reps... .

Thanks guys! The Chmog is def a nice'un!
Just got back from 'date night"; saw new Star Trek. Good, not great. the second one was the best.. I'm a Star Wars bloke, anyhow..

Smell was not too bad at all, actually one of the least stinkiest plants i have ever smelt :) great for stealth grows :thumb:
That's good, Fez cos I was surprised at how little she smelled on her own.. The wash really brings it out but the Atomic died right off.. Good to hear this is normal!
Ok Final photos of this round follow. More to come next week! For now; here are the trimmed CHMOG flowers..

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_1_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_2_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_3_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_4_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_5_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_6_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_7_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_8_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_9_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_10_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_11_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_12_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_13_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_14_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_15_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_16_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_17_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_18_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_19_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_20_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_21_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_22_.JPG

CHMOG_HARV_TRIM_23_.JPG

Daddy would you like a sausage? daddy would you like some sausages?

Sorry dude, first thing that came to my mind... What a lovely sight..

That's good, Fez cos I was surprised at how little she smelled on her own.. The wash really brings it out but the Atomic died right off.. Good to hear this is normal!

Very smooth smoke too but it really messes you up hehe, i defo have to run it again soon :) I have 2 buds of it left that i jarred up on 4/20 and i wont open it till 4/20 next year :thumb:

Daddy would you like a sausage? daddy would you like some sausages?

bahahahaha bloody hell grizz you crack me up :rofl:

:rofl:
Danger! Danger! My Arms Are Flailing Wildly!

Ok couple more photos... Almost forgot about the other 2 girls in all the excitement..
Didn't pull them out, so just cab shots. GTH is starting to get firm, which is great!. She is chunking out a bit, too. The longer dark period might've helped me out on that. If I harvest her next week, she'll only be 65-ish days in flower.. Seems too soon for a possible 80 day strain but she looks almost ready.
SOG Still looks great. Gonna have some great weed from this grow; gonna be hard to pick a winner in the smoke test stakes.. SOG has to have the frostiest, hardest buds here. And it's supposedly a 25%-er. GTH same, but with that uplift rushy onset, so I am really hoping she lives up to that. If so, I'll order more. Or hopefully win some GTH#1 X Moonshine Haze in the current Herbies comp!! GTH has been a piece of piss to grow; no problems at all. Even her height; with more room, I coulda spread her out more. As it is, the buds are fat all the way down almost to the soil.. None of the others are like that (SOG is a bit). Strong bloomer; vigorous and hardy and humidity-tolerant. If she smokes up to the hype, I'll def grow more. Oh yeah; and she'll be a (relative) breeze to trim.

20160731_064640.jpg

20160731_064652.jpg

These two pics are of what is left on the Atomic and CHMOG. Not a lot but possibly an extra 5-10 grams each of sugary budlets straight into the "to be cooked" jar.

20160731_064705.jpg

20160731_071027.jpg

20160731_071045.jpg

20160731_071136.jpg

20160731_071132.jpg

20160731_071109-1.jpg

GTH.

Sog32.jpg

Sog24.jpg

Sog14.jpg

These last 3 are the Sog..

Yeah jayne it was a bit much.. Lot's of action, bare minimum story.. I liked it for the action and effects. Looking forward to the next Star Wars!

Cut down the SOG tonight. She was showing quite a few ambers, with the rest mostly cloudy, and she hadn't put any weight on for a few days now. As usual, I left behind the lower popcorn. She was VERY sticky.. Super-dense, and frosty as.

Pre-chop photos:

SOG_HAR_1_.JPG

SOG_HAR_2_.JPG

SOG_HAR_3_.JPG

SOG_HAR_4_.JPG

SOG_HAR_5_.JPG

SOG_HAR_8_.JPG

SOG_HAR_6_.JPG

SOG_HAR_7_.JPG

SOG_HAR_10_.JPG

SOG_HAR_11_.JPG

GTH and the SOG popcorn will wait til Sunday. The other popcorn I'll harvest during the week.
Cheers!

Probably wait a least a couple weeks... Been talking about a detox before I try; and I'm days away from being out of buds...
But I do have a lot of trim to smoke and I am weak.. ATM is in the jar and the CHMOG will go in tomorrow, so I'll give a em week in the jar at least before testing..
If I can not smoke for a week or 3 before, all the better..

I got a couple more photos from the SOG trim but I keep forgetting to grab the flash card. Maybe later. Or tomorrow.
I'll also post weights as I get them...

:cheer:crystal is all over your plants.
Yeah jayne it was a bit much.. Lot's of action, bare minimum story.. I liked it for the action and effects. Looking forward to the next Star Wars!

Cut down the SOG tonight. She was showing quite a few ambers, with the rest mostly cloudy, and she hadn't put any weight on for a few days now. As usual, I left behind the lower popcorn. She was VERY sticky.. Super-dense, and frosty as.

Pre-chop photos:

SOG_HAR_1_.JPG

SOG_HAR_2_.JPG

SOG_HAR_3_.JPG

SOG_HAR_4_.JPG

SOG_HAR_5_.JPG

SOG_HAR_8_.JPG

SOG_HAR_6_.JPG

SOG_HAR_7_.JPG

SOG_HAR_10_.JPG

SOG_HAR_11_.JPG

GTH and the SOG popcorn will wait til Sunday. The other popcorn I'll harvest during the week.
Cheers!

I wrote that earlier; I meant to, but somehow forgot to, add after "I liked it for the action and effects." that The action and effects weren't enough to pull off the basic story..
Just re-read it and it looked weird.

DAY-YUMMMM Santb ! Lookin hella good bro. I wish I could get a smell of that To be cooked cookie jar Man. That's all I neeed man, LOl
I'm super glad that I showed up here this morn. What beautiful harvest ! I am wowwed by this everytime I see somebody pull it off in such a fashion.
:goodjob::thumb::welldone:

Cheers Big Jake! And welcome, WT! Just in time!
And then there was one.. Just the GTH to go, now. And the carcass of the SOG..
Here are the last photos of the trimmed SOG, and the last photos of the pryex dish, which tragically gave its life in defense of the weed, when I tripped over the milk crates it was sitting on, and it slipped off and plummeted to the concrete below, breaking into several large chunks.. None of which ended up in the buds.. Whew...

SOG_HARV_TRIM_1_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_2_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_3_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_5_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_4_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_7_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_9_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_6_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_8_.JPG

SOG_HARV_TRIM_10_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom