Gardenfaerie Auto Fem - CFL to Greenhouse

Hi GardenFaerie, I am not an expert but….12 hours of strong sun light might provide more energy than under CFL lights for 18 hours?

:passitleft:

That's true, Ajagungle, but my problem is, this is winter. I don't get 12 hours of strong sunlight. Sun comes up over the horizon about 10a and hits the greenhouse on the east side by about 11a for more direct light. Remaining all day until about 2 or 3p when it starts to set. The good news is, I was able to find someone who provided me with medication. Phew. I'm not so stressed out now to get these out of flower. I can let them develop in their time under what I am trying to provide as their optimum growing condition. I look forward to the day when I really know what I'm doing so I can help others. This entire community of people is absolutely a pleasant surprise and I'm finding it is giving me hope in the human race again! Sorry, just toked up! Hahaha.

Don't even sweat it Brooklyn. You'll be there sooner than you know. Congrats on finding a new decent supplier. As a life time smoker I know how important that is. No real smokers can deal with that once in a blue moon good but usually garbage those corner boys toss up.

Moving right along. Seed planted Dec. 16 and in full flower now. Should be ready in about 4 more weeks.

IMG_027125.JPG

IMG_026632.JPG

IMG_027027.JPG

IMG_026734.JPG

That's true, Ajagungle, but my problem is, this is winter. I don't get 12 hours of strong sunlight. Sun comes up over the horizon about 10a and hits the greenhouse on the east side by about 11a for more direct light. Remaining all day until about 2 or 3p when it starts to set. The good news is, I was able to find someone who provided me with medication. Phew. I'm not so stressed out now to get these out of flower. I can let them develop in their time under what I am trying to provide as their optimum growing condition. I look forward to the day when I really know what I'm doing so I can help others. This entire community of people is absolutely a pleasant surprise and I'm finding it is giving me hope in the human race again! Sorry, just toked up! Hahaha.

I feel exactly the same way... I can't stand to be around "real" people cause you get so tired weeding through the BS. The people I have meet on this site are amazing.....:circle-of-love:

Here is my full lineup of nutes. As I say everywhere, Hasta Gro is not certified organic, but it is the best liquid fertilizer on the market for vegging and flowering plants of all types. It's also cheap @ 22.00 a gallon, which makes up to 200 gallons. All of these products are what I use for my entire garden and all my house plants.
66663.jpg

7777771.jpg

IMG_027829.JPG

IMG_028425.JPG

I know there are people selling exclusive products for cannabis, and they probably do work very well, but they are not the only things we can use to stay in our budgets. Actually, I find my lineup of what I use to be premium. I add two things when growing outdoors...as I did my first time last year. Compost and granular fertilizer to feed the microbes. For this, the ferts must have organic matter to feed the microbes.

The soil mix I'm having such good results doesn't have a single cannabis specific ingredient in it. Go figure :;):

Based on the location information you sent, GF, I went looking for outdoor strains that resist pest and rot, indica quality dominant good for pain and insomnia, suited for a warm temperate climate.

Purple Paro Valley - Mandala seeds.
Point of No Return - Mandala seeds
Critical Kush - Barney's farm
Red Cherry Berry - Barneys Farm
Holland's Hope - Dutch Passion Seeds

Just a few to check out...

The soil mix I'm having such good results doesn't have a single cannabis specific ingredient in it. Go figure :;):

Based on the location information you sent, GF, I went looking for outdoor strains that resist pest and rot, indica quality dominant good for pain and insomnia, suited for a warm temperate climate.

Purple Paro Valley - Mandala seeds.
Point of No Return - Mandala seeds
Critical Kush - Barney's farm
Red Cherry Berry - Barneys Farm
Holland's Hope - Dutch Passion Seeds

Just a few to check out...

You are the best! I will go check out these strains. I'm also reading Growing Elite Marijuana. Do you know anything about that book or who wrote it? Is he well known in the culture?

You are the best! I will go check out these strains. I'm also reading Growing Elite Marijuana. Do you know anything about that book or who wrote it? Is he well known in the culture?

It's a somewhat informative read, GF. You have an intuitive "green thumb." Most of that e-book is a compilation of things plundered from other sources. I have the PDF on my hard drive - but never use it for a reference.

Brassic, is there any room on your couch for a gender confused male? It seems like you are just trolling known females with the silly card. :party:

Brassic, is there any room on your couch for a gender confused male? It seems like you are just trolling known females with the silly card. :party:

Hey PeeJay

I'm only going along with the girls requests, it's just a bit of fun.

Reg has a card by his own request.

There is room on the couch for peeps no matter what.

I don't discriminate against anyone, come on over and enjoy.

Here are some flowers. I think this is week 3 or 4. I like that the autos went into flower on their own, but I think this is too temperamental for me. I am just going to risk shock and whatever else and move them outside today into the greenhouse. It is not supposed to be cold for at least ten more days and in the 70s and 80s. Winter is basically over where I live.

ZZZZZZZZ.jpg
ZZZZZZZ.jpg
ZZZZZZ1.jpg
ZZZZZ.jpg
ZZZZ3.jpg
ZZZ5.jpg
ZZ7.jpg

This is a photo of an experiment I wanted to do with three of the autos I started. Wire and peg them down so they develop second cola. I am learning now about fimming, lollypopping, lst, etc...I plan to put up a scrog for the plants in the ground. I may try ONE container using that method outside, also. I'll probably abandon this journal after these autos are over and done. I don't think I will use them again. Not after I clone my White Widow x Big Bud! HEH! Yeehaa!
ZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

Here are some flowers. I think this is week 3 or 4. I like that the autos went into flower on their own, but I think this is too temperamental for me. I am just going to risk shock and whatever else and move them outside today into the greenhouse. It is not supposed to be cold for at least ten more days and in the 70s and 80s. Winter is basically over where I live.

ZZZZZZZZ.jpg
ZZZZZZZ.jpg
ZZZZZZ1.jpg
ZZZZZ.jpg
ZZZZ3.jpg
ZZZ5.jpg
ZZ7.jpg

This is a photo of an experiment I wanted to do with three of the autos I started. Wire and peg them down so they develop second cola. I am learning now about fimming, lollypopping, lst, etc...I plan to put up a scrog for the plants in the ground. I may try ONE container using that method outside, also. I'll probably abandon this journal after these autos are over and done. I don't think I will use them again. Not after I clone my White Widow x Big Bud! HEH! Yeehaa!
ZZZZZZZZZ.jpg

And once you have completed your cloning make sure you get your membership card to the THC club from Brassic as well!!!!.....:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom