Gardenfaerie Auto Fem - CFL to Greenhouse

I'm floored that someone thinks my plants are cool! hahaha. I'm such an old lady.
I don't have to tell you Brooklyn, (yeah, I give members my own nicknames & that's yours) that we're only as old as we feel on our good days.

New seed on the way from a friend. I'll grow those in the greenhouse, only. They will be my fall crop. I want to let those get as large as humanly possible so I don't have to grow constantly. This is only for myself and for med...or as I like to call meds, "chems" the way they do in Bourne Legacy! I always hated the term "meds." Chems, is so much more respectable.

I am running out and getting pretty freaked out. I don't know anybody in my area. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Hey gardenfaerie, how did that little sprout come out with the seed jacket? Did you have to help it off or did it throw it on it's own?
Have a great day! :Namaste:

I planted my last three seeds and they all failed. I tried to manipulate the seedling after I saw it was starting to rot, but it was too late. Eh. So now I have no more to play with! Waaaaaa waaaaaaa. I'll order some. I just do not know what strains. Maybe someone can help me if I tell specifically what I need.

I need to sleep all night and maintain pain management.

Plants must be Indica, low growing, fast, heavy producers, high THC and CBD. I will say that as a MMJ user, it may not kill my pain fully, but it is much, much easier to endure.

My plants have started to flower. Two of them, anyway. They are autos as the journal name implies, but is there anything special other than fertilization to be done with lighting once the plants start to flower?

I would like to move them back outside in the greenhouse. It is not going to freeze for at least a week and I think that environment with the heater at night will do them good. However, I have them on 18/6 and it is barely 12/12 outside. What will that do, if anything to production with auto's?

Thanks so much...

This plant is having some very mild leaf curl at the very tips of the leaf. Should I be concerned? There is no brown or die back. No insects. I am using half strength 6-12-6 Medina Hastagro liquid fert and spraying with club soda to get some CO2 in there.

Twisted_leaf_end.jpg

My biggest plants in flower...doing well I hope.

flowers21.jpg

Here's my whole shebang. One more week then out to the greenhouse. Starting to stink up the place!

whole_op.jpg

They look great.:high-five: I wish I could help ya more but I just don't know anything about autos but you certain seem to be figuring it out!!
I was outside a good part of the day yesterday cause it was so warm and pretty but I hadn't really been out for quite a while and it was the first time I noticed the smell when I walked back in.... I was thrilled!!! :yahoo: I mentioned it to my fella on the phone last night and he started laughing and said he had been trying to tell me it smelled like dank in here for weeks.... I am thrilled! That means harvest is not far off........:circle-of-love:

It is not going to freeze for at least a week and I think that environment with the heater at night will do them good. However, I have them on 18/6 and it is barely 12/12 outside. What will that do, if anything to production with auto's?

Hi GardenFaerie, I am not an expert but….12 hours of strong sun light might provide more energy than under CFL lights for 18 hours?

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom