GDB's Express Grow

Insect frass, worm castings, bat guano (don't forget otter spraint...sorry @StoneOtter!). So many fancy names for excrement. :cheesygrinsmiley:

They really do! :welldone:

I would recommend against that, particularly with a synthetic nute grow. Runoff is one of the ways to keep the old nutes from building up in the substrate.
I looked it up. Brother you gotta be the most read person on the planet! No otter spraint!

Nice as always GDB.... But that's nuts that the G.A went from being ok with bi-daily to just everyday in just a short time....means she's growing big and healthy good job.
Thanks Haz!

She caught me off guard though. I've been in a Springtime induced "altered state." :)
I would recommend against that, particularly with a synthetic nute grow. Runoff is one of the ways to keep the old nutes from building up in the substrate.
I totally agree, Shed. It's not something I do often, but she was thirsty (And was tugging at my heart strings, saying please stop letting this happen to me what are you some kind of mean person? I'm the only one being treated this way!) and the little that was left in the saucer was gone in about 30 minutes. :straightface:
Bang on perfect, Black!
Thanks so much Ms. Trala!

Hello gang.

It's Flip + 20 for the Express Grow.

I have nothing to report and that's a good thing! :Rasta:

No saggy, thirsty plants in the tent this morning. They'll all get a drink of water at lights-on this evening (9pm). I thought the Grape Ape would need a drink last night but, surprisingly, she did not. I'm scratching my bald spot about that! :)
Express Tent 4-16-22 Flip 20 labels.jpg

Thanks for visiting.

Peace.

Hello gang.

It's Flip + 20 for the Express Grow.

I have nothing to report and that's a good thing! :Rasta:

No saggy, thirsty plants in the tent this morning. They'll all get a drink of water at lights-on this evening (9pm). I thought the Grape Ape would need a drink last night but, surprisingly, she did not. I'm scratching my bald spot about that! :)
Express Tent 4-16-22 Flip 20 labels.jpg

Thanks for visiting.

Peace.
Amazing how they freeze like that when we open the tent huh? I know they're dancing away otherwise! :bongrip: What's on the menu tomorrow? Having folks over?

Amazing how they freeze like that when we open the tent huh? I know they're dancing away otherwise! :bongrip: What's on the menu tomorrow? Having folks over?
Thanks, Stone.

No guests tomorrow. But I am planning on going to the market today and get a rabbit. This Mrs. and I will celebrate Easter with an Easter Bunny dinner! :)

Thanks, Stone.

No guests tomorrow. But I am planning on going to the market today and get a rabbit. This Mrs. and I will celebrate Easter with an Easter Bunny dinner! :)
Me and my mate are clutching. our. pearls!

Happy Easter you Easter Bunny murdering human. Xo

Me and my mate are clutching. our. pearls!

Happy Easter you Easter Bunny murdering human. Xo
The Easter Bunny dinner post was meant to be a joke, Trala. Judging by the responses, some may have taken it seriously (no laugh emojis).

The Mrs. is cooking dinner tomorrow! I'm free to go and play golf!

I don't know what she's going to fix, but I know it won't include Bugs Bunny! :straightface:

Yeah, I read your post, and thought to myself "that'd be a tough one to explain to the granddaughter" :oops:
Of course, the granddaughter also thinks the Easter bunny lays eggs, so she's not that bright...

Yeah, I read your post, and thought to myself "that'd be a tough one to explain to the granddaughter" :oops:
Of course, the granddaughter also thinks the Easter bunny lays eggs, so she's not that bright...
I'm bright enough to know when I've laid an egg! :laughtwo:

Happy Easter, Mr.C!

Same to you, GDB- Have a great one!

Good day folks.

It's Flip + 21 for the Express Grow and no complaints here!

HEAD SHOTS

Black Domina:

Black Domina 4-17-22 Flip 21.jpg

Grape Ape:
Grape Ape 4-17-22 Flip21.jpg

Pinkman Goo:
Goo 4-17-22 Flip 21.jpg

And here's a tent shot through the side door. Both the BD and the Goo are setting up on beverage carriers to get them to nearly the height of the Grape Ape (foreground) who is taller than both by at least 6 inches.
Express Tent 4-17-22 F 21.jpg

On another matter, I had a box delivered to my place this morning!

I tore into it (literally ripped it open), ready to don my 420 T-shirt!

Unfortunately, there was a bunch of women's clothes and shoes in the box. And then I bothered to read the address label and saw that the package belonged to my next door neighbor. So later today I'll need to explain to her why I so violently tore open a box that clearly had her name and address on its shipping label. :straightface:

I get sort of child-like when I'm waiting on something I really want! :laughtwo:

Have a great Sunday!

Thanks for peeking.

Read those labels!

Peace.

The Easter Bunny dinner post was meant to be a joke, Trala. Judging by the responses, some may have taken it seriously (no laugh emojis).

The Mrs. is cooking dinner tomorrow! I'm free to go and play golf!

I don't know what she's going to fix, but I know it won't include Bugs Bunny! :straightface:
Nice attempt to try and back track you bunny murdering Easter hater!

I’ve alerted the Bunny Army, and it’s safe to say they’re not happy… yeah you’re done!

PS totes knew it was a joke and lolled reading it!

Nice attempt to try and back track you bunny murdering Easter hater!

I’ve alerted the Bunny Army, and it’s safe to say they’re not happy… yeah you’re done!

PS totes knew it was a joke and lolled reading it!
That's a mean looking rabbit, Trala. I might have to eat him to save my own hide! :straightface:

The plants look great. Your Black Domina leaves are a lot thinner than the ones I grew.
I was laughing about the package. I figure we can all get a little excited about a package we're waiting on.
:goof:
Yeah @gwhunran, @Weed Seeds Express says it 95% indica dominant so I'm surprised by the thin leaves, as well!

Back
Top Bottom