GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

Two weeks old!

Yes, the girls have been above ground for two weeks today, and I think they like the warmer, more humid environment of my shower stall :) The growth has exploded in the last day and a half. Fourth nodes coming in.

Here's Scylla:

image32207.jpg

And here's Charybdis:

image32206.jpg

I have to get more light in there. I'm going to take off the reflector of the light over Scylla and add a splitter so I can double up on the CFLs but I know I need a lot more light for flowering.

I think I may break down and get an old model MarsHydro 600w light -- 5w LEDs and a great price. What the hell, eh? It's my birthday next week!

PS: This is an addiction, right? I'm not addicted to smoking pot, but I think I may be addicted to growing it!

Two weeks old!

Yes, the girls have been above ground for two weeks today, and I think they like the warmer, more humid environment of my shower stall :) The growth has exploded in the last day and a half. Fourth nodes coming in.

Here's Scylla:

image32207.jpg

And here's Charybdis:

image32206.jpg

I have to get more light in there. I'm going to take off the reflector of the light over Scylla and add a splitter so I can double up on the CFLs but I know I need a lot more light for flowering.

I think I may break down and get an old model MarsHydro 600w light -- 5w LEDs and a great price. What the hell, eh? It's my birthday next week!

PS: This is an addiction, right? I'm not addicted to smoking pot, but I think I may be addicted to growing it!

Look at them go!! So glorious! Keep it up!

Nice set up lad.are those autos in their final pot now?

Thanks so much, beast! Yes -- they're in their final 5 gallon pots. It's about all that would fit in our tiny shower stall :)

Temperatures seem very steady -- 82 with lights on and both doors (door to shower and bathroom door) shut -- 77.9 with lights on and doors open. The bathroom door is really thick and you can't hear the fan at all when it's closed - bonus!

I have no idea of the humidity because the damned hygrometer doesn't work.

The fourth node on Scylla is really coming in well -- looks like it's the first 7 fingered leaf. This is incredibly exciting for me (I don't get out much :))

image32289.jpg

Nice mate but rule number 1 never repot an auto effects plant size and yield.always pot ur autos straight into there final pot.best of luck mate ;)

This is actually a myth. There are a number of members around here that are proving autos can actually be not only re potted but can be trained and produce huge yields. Actually the latest Plant of the Month winner was an auto trained and repotted.

Check out Light addicts Auto training or Healing Kronic. They both do some amazing things with autos.

All the best!

OK if u think that.training and topiing yes is OK if done at the correct times but repotting an auto is gna cost u in yield. Try it for itself u don't have to belive me.just here to share loving vibes and info from experience;) have a good day mate:)

Nice mate but rule number 1 never repot an auto effects plant size and yield.always pot ur autos straight into there final pot.best of luck mate ;)

Thanks, beast, I really respect your advice, since you grow marvellous autos. I had read things on both sides of the issue and decided to try it this way. We'll see how it turns out! It certainly won't be my last auto grow ...

This is actually a myth. There are a number of members around here that are proving autos can actually be not only re potted but can be trained and produce huge yields. Actually the latest Plant of the Month winner was an auto trained and repotted.

Check out Light addicts Auto training or Healing Kronic. They both do some amazing things with autos.

All the best!

I will check that out, thank you. My understanding was that LST was the most one could do with autos but I imagine the more experienced growers are always pushing the envelope :)

edited to add: Good lord, I just got back from visiting a couple of LA's auto training threads and they pretty much blew my mind :) He's fluxing them! Amazing.

I been growing autos nearly 3 years now mate.so from own experience and a lot of research and 420 mag.I know quite a lot up to now;) I like sharing info and love of the cannabis plant. If I think I can help then I share.as I say mate on ur nextrun try it for herself see what u think.or welcome mate happy growing;)

I will check that out, thank you. My understanding was that LST was the most one could do with autos but I imagine the more experienced growers are always pushing the envelope :)

LA's Auto Training!

Here's a great place to start. These autos have been transplanted numerous times, topped, fluxed and everything else that can be done with a photo.

I love this magazine because new information is always available. Take a peak.

Back
Top Bottom