GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

I can't believe how quickly these girls are growing.

Today their fifth nodes are emerging -- Charybdis has not only caught up to Scylla, I think she's a little ahead, now. I gave her slightly stronger nutes two days ago and it's amazing the effect that's had.

Scylla:

image32461.jpg

Charybdis:

image32462.jpg

With their fifth nodes coming in, is it time to start LSTing these girls? I could also try topping one of them and LSTing the other to compare yields.

Hi glimmergrass, your girls look beautiful :goodjob:
Your girls are about 3 or 4 days older than mine and it is great for us to be able to compare different grows, I was going to go with either the flora or biobizz nutes with coco coir but I then found the Medi-One nute with the canna terra soil and it seemed so simple that I had to try it out. My girls had their 1st feed with it last night (2.5ml per ltr) and boy does it stink bad. If you like a yeasty, marmite smell then you will love the medi-one, I can't stand the smell but if it is good for my girls then I will manage with it.

Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow, I know I am hooked!!!!

Hi glimmergrass, your girls look beautiful :goodjob:
Your girls are about 3 or 4 days older than mine and it is great for us to be able to compare different grows, I was going to go with either the flora or biobizz nutes with coco coir but I then found the Medi-One nute with the canna terra soil and it seemed so simple that I had to try it out. My girls had their 1st feed with it last night (2.5ml per ltr) and boy does it stink bad. If you like a yeasty, marmite smell then you will love the medi-one, I can't stand the smell but if it is good for my girls then I will manage with it.
Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow, I know I am hooked!!!!

Thanks, Pure! I really love comparing grows -- I learn so much. That's great to hear about the Medi-One nutes -- I don't actually mind yeasty smells (although I'm not a big fan of Marmite :)) and I bet they'll give you tasty buds!

I am totally addicted to growing these plants. I come down every morning and say "hi" to the girls and marvel at how much they've changed overnight. I'm already planning my next grow!

Thanks again for stopping by!

Yesterday I topped Scylla and started LSTing Charybdis.

I topped Scylla at the sixth node: it was a bit scary to cut her but we'll see how she'll do. I know people have said don't top autos, but I want to know what happens, and she's really healthy and burgeoning.

image32623.jpg

Here she is today -- the cut is healing and we'll see how long it takes for those new shoots to grow.

image32624.jpg

I pinned down Charybdis's main stem with a long staple I made from a wire coat hanger :) I should have taken a photo right after, because within 3 hours all the side growth had already turned back up to the lights. She's looking great -- I'll continue to train her in a circle around the pot.

image32625.jpg

image32626.jpg

I'm feeding with every watering at the moment, about every other day.

Back
Top Bottom