GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

Good to hear you got some girls. Photo period plants are fun in my opinion and are pretty forgiving lol

Thanks, Pigeon!

Here are the girls (or young ladies) this afternoon:

image208.jpeg

For the life of me I can't get my stupid phone to macro focus the way it should, but they've both got lovely white hairs :)

Saturday update:

Scylla being all girly:

image233.jpeg

Here's a side view of her:

image232.jpeg

And her sister:

image230.jpeg

I'm also amazed at how good they're starting to smell -- it's a very green smell, but I'm starting to smell more canna-scents, which I love :) Seriously, I have my medicine in TightPac vacuum containers and every day I crack them open for a sniff :) Damn, that's a good smell!

Ahhhhhh, and my grow was thrifty hey? Damn GG, coolest set up, beautiful ladies.. count me in for the ride, as late as I am.

Happy days
WS

Aw, thanks WS! I love your grow :cheer:

Moving away from thriftiness, I have just ordered my first proper grow light: a MarsHydro 96x5 reflector that will eventually live in a 2x4 grow tent. I'm going to have to harden the girls off for this new light, right? Introduce it to them a few hours at a time?

They are growing well over an inch every day. I just switched them around so they're under different lights for a change, but they are taking off. I guess this is the stretch I've read so much about, eh? (<<<proving I'm a Canadian :))

When I moved the smart pots I noticed that there were hundreds of tiny white squirmy things under the pots. I used bleach and cleaned off the box they're sitting on and then rinsed with water before putting the pots back. I hope that was okay!

I didn't comment on Saturday but Glimmer, things look amazing.

You topped that auto as good as any veteran and the proof is in the pudding. She's beautiful and rebounding very well.

+Reps for throwing aside the anxiety and hear say about what to do with autos and diving right in!

:adore: it's my turn to bow to your feet :adore:

Beast - Quick question on backbuilding. I tried that on my first grow on one of the plants and I didn't see a huge difference. At what point of the flowering stage should you clip the top of the bud off? My current lady is going so well, I'm not going to be doing anything this time around but was curious when is the right time.

I didn't comment on Saturday but Glimmer, things look amazing.

You topped that auto as good as any veteran and the proof is in the pudding. She's beautiful and rebounding very well.

+Reps for throwing aside the anxiety and hear say about what to do with autos and diving right in!

:adore: it's my turn to bow to your feet :adore:

I can't tell how much this touches, tickles and encourages me, Pigeons. I have to say that this first adventure in growing wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable for me without the kind comments and advice of the community here. I think I'm hooked :)

Hey Glimmer just making the rounds stopping in to check things out and give a quick hello...Hello. Everything looks good. Never grown any Autos, but you seem to be well on your way to a good harvest.Good job.

Beast - Quick question on backbuilding. I tried that on my first grow on one of the plants and I didn't see a huge difference. At what point of the flowering stage should you clip the top of the bud off? My current lady is going so well, I'm not going to be doing anything this time around but was curious when is the right time.
Golfer the best time to back build I would say is when u see bud forming as in lots of white fuzzy hair joining together.then hit or buds with back building .that works best for me;)

Back
Top Bottom