GlimmerGrass's Maiden Grow - Crop King Seeds' Early Miss Auto Fem in Coir - 2015

:jawdropper:
My jaw ligit dropped, woah. That before and after shot every 1st time grower should see, what great motivation!

You can see all the love you're putting into them. Top top city b****. Hope you get that reference ;)

It been an absolute pleasure following this journal, cheers for all the effort you put it! Can't wait to see it through to the end! Happy days !!

Looks great! Hey Glimmergrass if you don't mind the question- are you a girl or a boy grower? For some reason I assumed you were the former at first- not sure why... But then keep seeing people refer to you as a guy. You don't have to say which it doesn't matter!

I have wondered as well but in the end it doesn't really matter we are all here for the same reason. Anyways your girls are looking really good love the before and after picture lol. I never really liked to speculate end weight im more of a "don't count your chickens before they hatch" kinda guy lol really im just grateful i get anything off them lol take it easy bud

Looks great! Hey Glimmergrass if you don't mind the question- are you a girl or a boy grower? For some reason I assumed you were the former at first- not sure why... But then keep seeing people refer to you as a guy. You don't have to say which it doesn't matter!

You're good, WC: I'm a girl grower, an old girl grower :) I tend to start out neutral on the internet in a new community, not being sure what kind of place it is or the attitude to women there. I quickly realized, here, that it was totally okay to be a girl grower :)

I have wondered as well but in the end it doesn't really matter we are all here for the same reason. Anyways your girls are looking really good love the before and after picture lol. I never really liked to speculate end weight im more of a "don't count your chickens before they hatch" kinda guy lol really im just grateful i get anything off them lol take it easy bud

Yeah, that's sort of how I felt, too :) But I am a girl! Yeah, totally not counting my chickens -- that just seems to be tempting fate :) Take it easy, yourself!

You're good, WC: I'm a girl grower, an old girl grower :) I tend to start out neutral on the internet in a new community, not being sure what kind of place it is or the attitude to women there. I quickly realized, here, that it was totally okay to be a girl grower :)

Haha I make this mistake all the time!! I refer to men as women and women as men. Makes me feel like a complete ass! And the same is here too! Thought you were a guy. Not that it changes anything but there's always this leap of judgement to assume everyone is male. What a horrible instinct!

I apologize for a all the male names I've call you! Lol at least a dozen times I'm sure

For me, I call everyone a dude, myself, so there's no problem :) I tend to assume everyone on here is male, too, until I learn otherwise, and I certainly am never offended when someone calls me a male name. Especially when I've definitely been encouraging people to assume that. Men are cool! Women are cool! And the best part of this is feeling accepted by this community so whatever someone wants to call me is cool :)

I'm always very happy to see more women show up on the forum because they are underrepresented and also bring a slightly different energy to the mix. This game of growing flowers does tend to bring out the feminine nurturing side in all of us though.

Don't you just love this community glimmergrass? It's so nice to be able to just be whomever you are here. No pretense, no hiding behind false personas. This is the most amazing place I've come across in my limited internet travel.

I'm stayin'. I'm hoping you stick around too. I like your energy.

I'm always very happy to see more women show up on the forum because they are underrepresented and also bring a slightly different energy to the mix. This game of growing flowers does tend to bring out the feminine nurturing side in all of us though.

Sooo cool Weaselcracker. It now has MOTM under your name. Big Hug!! :love::hug: :hug: :hug: :love:

I can still remember the thrill and the humility. Careful with subscriptions. I got totally lost that month and have never been able to slow it down. Too many interesting people keep showing up, like glimmergrass.

How do you not get excited?

Ahh you make me smile Sue! Thanks for the warning about the journals. I'm pretty faithful to the ones I sub to and...
let me check...
I'm subscribed to 688 threads at the moment. Whew. Not all journals of course- lots of old threads that came and went, but still that's with me dumping as many as I can constantly- just saving the ones I'm interested in. It's enough that as fast as I can read them- more pop up. Too many!
I'll be careful!

Ahhh... That made me laugh long and hard. Still laughing. You have me beat. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom