Greek Outdoor Grow - Femes & Auto Fems - 2014

:cheer::circle-of-love:

Yay Teddy! :bravo: Way to chop your first plant! :bong: Do you have plans for a cure? ( I did 2 weeks in an airtight jar burped once a day for 2 weeks.)

Thanks, JL. Yep, that's what I've read and that's my plan. Plus hiding the jar from Mrs Teddy. :laughtwo::love:

looks good i bet it will smoke great once its dried. i should have a plant that looks like that in a about a month.
:cheer: joedaddy. She was 99 days old. These autos, I read, rarely finish in line with the supplier's guidelines (80-85 days for this AutoExtreme). And she still had plenty of clear pistils and someone said to me here that sometimes the pistils never go fully amber on autos. But the samples had been doing the job. So why not? :high-five:

Good job !! Looks delicious. Enjoy it :love:
:thanks: daT. It's all about quality not quantity isn't it? And quantity. :laughtwo:
:love:

Ahh, you are a silver tongued devil Mr. Teddy. You plain old talked those ladies into blooming and nice they are! Congrats my friend . I think this is also how you came to marry the Beautiful Mrs Teddy. Am I wrong?

Congratulations on both! :Namaste:

Ahh, you are a silver tongued devil Mr. Teddy. You plain old talked those ladies into blooming and nice they are! Congrats my friend . I think this is also how you came to marry the Beautiful Mrs Teddy. Am I wrong?

Congratulations on both! :Namaste:

Ah, and Good Morning to you, OMM. I hope the day is treating you well. Thank you for your congratulations. First ever harvest, so of course I'm delighted.

Now, the true story of how Mrs T and I met is known to only a small handful of people. And much as I'd like to share it with you (it's quite a story), I'm afraid that 420 guidelines would be severely infringed. But she did take some serious courting and there were a few suitors in the frame, both better looking (not hard) and wealthier (very easy). I am therefore A Very Lucky Chap.

Tip top to hear from you. Stay well. Be happy.
:thanks::circle-of-love:

"Goin' away on 'oliday this year, Sir?"

That was always the first sentence that George, my old gentleman's barber in Camden Town, would say to a customer as he lathered their chin. Well it was up to July. From September he would say "Been on 'oliday this year, Sir?". August wasn't a problem. In August, George was on 'oliday.

I muttered that to Star Ryder today as I trimmed her for an hour.

25th May 2014 to 3rd September 2014. She looked drained. Her leaves were yellow and brown and her trichomes were now cloudy, turning amber. Time to go to Mr Teddy heaven.

And then something magical began to happen. As I took off all the little leaves, (first ever scissor hash, :yummy:) I began to see her structure of close buds that had developed behind that ugly duckling exterior. And she gave off this lovely, strangely sweet but citrus smell.

Before:
DSC_10514.JPG

After:
DSC_10525.JPG
DSC_10544.JPG
DSC_10555.JPG
DSC_10535.JPG
DSC_10574.JPG

I showed her to Mrs Teddy and asked her what she thought she would weigh. Mrs T, not inexperienced in such matters, without taking a breath, said "Two and half ounces wet".
DSC_10564.JPG

So now we're starting to get somewhere:
DSC_10593.JPG

Here's the declining - and growing - family shot this evening. I reckon the tiny autos have got another week or so and there's probably a total of 2 ounces for all three. :laughtwo: But Frisian Dew (left) is soaking up the declining sunlight and all the nutes and foliar kelp sprays and is just glowing. Passion still has a few yellowing fan leaves but the developing buds look good to me. (She reminds me a photo by Lembatoast of a strain he has called Humbolt. If you have a strong stomach you simply must read the story of why it's called Humbolt. It's one of his Hum-Dingers.)
DSC_10625.JPG

I bought mostly autos when I started because I thought, naively, they'd be simple for my first grow. But they seem to be precocious, problem children that need expert handling. Is it all that in-breeding? Whereas the feminised outdoor couple are not only much more forgiving, they are also, to my mind, beautiful plants to grow.

Pip Pip!
:love: Mr Teddy x

I agree that autoflower plant need more care than photoperiod.I have noticed that autos need to be grown indoor if you want maximum of it.If growing outdoor many things can go wrong and it's not good for plant that have short lifecycle.I had problem with last automazar,she was much smaller than AM i'm growing right now.Weather is key for growing outdoor and it was shity with my first AM,bugs can also f...k your plant and yield.I love autos because they are fast and small and i can hide them easily,yield is also great for small plant.Definitely plants for growing indoor because you can give them more light hours and that increse yield.Congratulation on harvest,better 2.5 oz than nothing.I have smoked all of my buds and now i smoke nothing:)Frisian Dew looks nice and powerful:goodjob:

I agree that autoflower plant need more care than photoperiod.I have noticed that autos need to be grown indoor if you want maximum of it.If growing outdoor many things can go wrong and it's not good for plant that have short lifecycle.I had problem with last automazar,she was much smaller than AM i'm growing right now.Weather is key for growing outdoor and it was shity with my first AM,bugs can also f...k your plant and yield.I love autos because they are fast and small and i can hide them easily,yield is also great for small plant.Definitely plants for growing indoor because you can give them more light hours and that increse yield.Congratulation on harvest,better 2.5 oz than nothing.I have smoked all of my buds and now i smoke nothing:)Frisian Dew looks nice and powerful:goodjob:
:thanks: gh. I agree with all you say, and I can certainly see the advantages of autos. But outdoors....well, as you say "many things can go wrong". And I made many things go wrong. One of the remaining autos is another Star Ryder. Planted about 1 week later, same conditions, and maybe one-quarter the size. But I'm very happy with my little crop. :)

:thanks: Lester. (Look everybody, I got a Wow! from RL). I'm always ridiculously chuffed when you like or comment.
:circle-of-love:

Very nice auto you got!
:thanks: GeminiKid (my star sign too - by far the most interesting of course) and :welcome: Thank you for stopping by. Still got a way to go with the big girls, though.....It's just starting to get really interesting.
:cheer:

LOL, just caught up, rolling on the floor as expected when reading Mr. Teddy's musings. :circle-of-love: a late congratulations on your first two harvests Sir Teddy of Greece! :bravo::cheer: wow I actually think you did a great job with Star Ryder, she looks like she's gonna be great smoke! I was surprised too at what was under that rough exterior, inside she was a pretty girl! :love: Let us know how they smoke! :ciao:

LOL, just caught up, rolling on the floor as expected when reading Mr. Teddy's musings. :circle-of-love: a late congratulations on your first two harvests Sir Teddy of Greece! :bravo::cheer: wow I actually think you did a great job with Star Ryder, she looks like she's gonna be great smoke! I was surprised too at what was under that rough exterior, inside she was a pretty girl! :love: Let us know how they smoke! :ciao:
:thanks: SoilGirl. If I made you smile while you've been having a tough time then my work has not been in vain.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:cheer::love:

And a hat-tip back to you, Dr Lotus. Always top of the shop to see you. Appreciated. Let me offer you one of these :passitleft: A little harsh right now, but give it a few weeks.....
:love:

Congratulations on the harvest Mr. T. i'm not kidding, that is the best trim job I've ever seen....you got just about every bit of leaf out!
:rofl: Thank you very much, brightlight. I've been reading people moaning about trimming but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was most Lestering.

Great job mr T :love: You can see the love and care that went into them :circle-of-love: and the occasional kitten :rofl:

Ah, Good Morning to you daT. Thank you kindly, M'am. Yes, the Nazi Kittens from Hell are staring at this screen right now, purring. They are fascinated by the moving smilies. Keep trying to touch them. :laughtwo: Don't talk to me about circle-of-love. Not when it comes to kittens.
:circle-of-love:

Awww I love the little fuzzballs.
Oh I have story about the Nazi kittens: My granny was a killer :D last time I saw my grandma who lived 500km away I was like 8 and I walk excited into the yard, run up the stairs screaming of joy, and right in the middle of the yard stand this huge fucking gorgeous kitten, DEAD! hang by it's neck onto the tree, I immediately turned around and start screaming, running down the stairs pass my family straight back into the car :rofl: Thank you granny for the trauma :laughtwo: Apparently that cat belonged to the Nazi Kittens from Hell society and drove her to the point of murder.
RIP pretty kitten.:love:

Back
Top Bottom