Head Seeds Casey Jones & More

Looks good b, I'm interested in seeing the 12 hour photo period right from seed.

That is a cool style of grow. If we didn't have plant limits, I would love to try one of the hempy 12/12 grows.

12/12 under the lights! yeah the lower stem is not stretching so I think they have a lot of light :) they're gonna get some plain water tonight

they are two weeks old today. I watered them with fertilizer last night. I should be able to determine sex soon :)

IMG_20140318_134417644.jpg
IMG_20140318_134336728_1_.jpg

thanks guys. I've decided that if I get two females I'll top them, but if I get one female I'll lst her.

thanks guys. I've decided that if I get two females I'll top them, but if I get one female I'll lst her.

May I ask why? As I am new to the top, lst, fim, etc world I am not sure I totally get the pros and cons of each.

Bob ;)

I figure if there are two females and I top them the four main tops (two per plant) can grow around the hanging cfl. if I get one female I'll lst her to get her to lie parallel with the hanging cfl. I'm just thinking how I can make the most of the light I have :thumb:

I figure if there are two females and I top them the four main tops (two per plant) can grow around the hanging cfl. if I get one female I'll lst her to get her to lie parallel with the hanging cfl. I'm just thinking how I can make the most of the light I have :thumb:

Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I have always reacted to what my plants did rather than using their nature to bend them into my environment. The later is definitely working better.

Thanks
Bob ;)

three weeks old and I've got two females! I would like to transplant them, but I can't until the nypd plant is harvested.

IMG_20140325_142151234.jpg

three weeks old and I've got two females! I would like to transplant them, but I can't until the nypd plant is harvested.

IMG_20140325_142151234.jpg

Just went through that with plants getting in front of other plants in the procession. Finally they are curing and the girls could move in. Now for transplant in the next day or so i think.

Your girls look really nice. I bet they have quite the root ball in those solos by now!

Bob ;)

four weeks old today, one week in bloom. I'm going to transplant tonight and either top or lst them. the roots are plentiful, but they're not suffocating themselves. they are taking nutrients every watering :thumb:

IMG_20140401_145319614.jpg
IMG_20140401_145327371.jpg

thank you guys. I actually checked the roots last night and they are fine. the roots have just started to circle the bottom of the cups. they drink up all their water and food every other day! I'll take pics of the roots tonight. I'm putting them in 64 oz containers :)

should I lst or top them? I might stick with lst this round.

Back
Top Bottom