HealingKronic's Pure Kush 1000 Watt Grow

hi mate when you say worsen or perk up.......does that mean they haven t already ?...........you didn t mention ph either ?...........i know you have clones ready to go.......but wot if you run into the same issues ?........just a couple of my thoughts.....id like to hear yours.......and pics wud be great if you can get em up ?................be lucky weedtastic

Well bad news is I have officially turned out the lights for the last time on these girls. Good news is they did get fat before the fail. I got the chance to smoke some and it was nice. Lemon-pine-diesel smell classic kush taste. Overall B- quality. Looking at about 12-16 ounces total obviously due to early harvest. Been taking pics but still havent fixed the laptop so they will have to wait. Harvest on wednsday!

Yeah I'm still not 100% sure. Have to wait to see how roots look but I think it started with over fert which is strange since i didn't change the dosage. First failed grow out of 4 not too shabby... Hopefully the last!

I feel for ya brother. Happens to anyone that grows for any amount of time. Still a respectable crop though.

When are you starting the next journal?

Peace brother!

Yeah I'm still not 100% sure. Have to wait to see how roots look but I think it started with over fert which is strange since i didn't change the dosage. First failed grow out of 4 not too shabby... Hopefully the last!

i had similar happen with f.f., i lost one whole bud room, somehow the guy that was mixing the fert combo, wasnt looking and it was like 8x's stronger than it should have been....by the time i figured it out, the damage was done, it didnt kill the roots, but fried the green, buds and all...was sooo sad, but of course there is nothing we could do, no recourse for us mmj growers, found out later at the grow shop...said i was not happy with the ferts and he asked me and i said and he showed me the letter and article on computer about it, saying the emp. had been fired....but....mistakes happen....then this time it seems my veg plants, even tho they survived still have some shock issues, the train wreck grew wispy with no form at all and never did do buds, heat shock, and the others are having similar issues, some are hermies, and on and on, so growing them out and using as hash....with lemons ect...will be glad when they are all the new plants....just about done with all the traumatized ones....i do understand, just sometimes nothing we can do...L

Well results are in and they are pathetic! 200 measley grams! The smell is incredible though smelling very much like lemon pledge... Smoke is decent and the high is mellow... Should be starting the skunk #1 in about 2-3 weeks

Wow, that sucks but sounds like you got something and that something sounds like some buds worth smoking so cant be to sad. Good luck on your next grow....

update at long last

Well after pulling up the pure kush plants and examining the roots it appeared as though the soil just did not promote root growth.

So I'm done with that now and I am currently flowering some morrocan hash plants. Started flower couple days after thanksgiving. After this it will probably be skunk number one.

Still no computer so still no pics. Won't bother with a new journal till I can. Hope all is good for fellow growers...

Hi HealingKronic

Any harvest pics?
How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom