HealingKronic's Pure Kush 1000 Watt Grow

That happened to me recently and it turned out the cord went bad some how. Luckily i still had 7 days left on my warranty and the cord shipped in like 2 days. Anyway good luck on that issue.

Whats up healingKronic's, not sure what to tell you about the yellowing leaves it seem a little to early for you to have that much yellowing going on. I would think there is a def. going on somewhere but if the buds are growing strong would not worry about it too much at this point. Just a thought..... Very nice job as usual.

Whats up healingKronic's, not sure what to tell you about the yellowing leaves it seem a little to early for you to have that much yellowing going on. I would think there is a def. going on somewhere but if the buds are growing strong would not worry about it too much at this point. Just a thought..... Very nice job as usual.

Some strains though especially indicas which I have seen have finishing times as low as 45-49 days so its probably not that unusual to see plants beggining to enter senesence at 30 days this would be the point where they start to eat themselves in fact I know one grower who actually begins to lower his nutrient levels as soon as he sees yellowing in the leaves as he claims it gives much cleaner and tastier plants which he never needs to do more then one watering with fresh water to clear the remaining salts.

I do wonder however if the strain is a 7-8 week strain as this would give a better estimate on how far there genetics say they have left to live and not sure if this is true or not but I was told that once a plant is far enough along its flowering cycle it will not really use much of the nutrients in its medium instead it cannabilize itself as it is far easier for it to access the stored nutrients then it is to uptake raw nutes and process them into what it needs.

Hi HK....sorry to inform you you have a nute lock out imho......they are not naturally finishing mate....that is not how they yellow towards the end......you need to flush em with plain water.......wot ever size your pots are in you will have to treble it and use that much water to do a proper flush....this shud stop the leaves ......althou you really need to know wots happened ?.....wot is your ph ?...thats the first thing i wud check.......let me know your thoughts.........be lucky weedtastic

just seconding weedtastic's advice. I had the same look during an early veg, followed the same advice weedtastic gave you and was able to recover. Walmart sells an under $5 for 250 tests pH kit in the pet department with the aquarium stuff. My problem was my local water fed straight up. Feeding dropped my pH down to 6.8 but my water straight needs 1ml vinegar to 2l water. Oh, get a plastic hypo they use to give kids liquid meds in the drug department. $2 and makes testing and treatment measurements much easier.

Good luck, great grow.

Well thanks for the info everybody. I don't believe it's lock out as I use clearex between switching nutes and water with plain water regularly. I know what salt build up yellowing looks like and this more closely resembles light bleaching. So I moved the light from 18 inches to 23 and it looks better already. Time will tell!

hi mate im sorry but that aint light burn i have 2 x 600 watt hps mine are now sitting 8 inches away with no light burn........its deffo lock out.....even after your convinced its not i stand by my first diagnostics.........you forgot to mention your ph ?.......wot is it ?...........im more interested in the run off ph.........ie....after you water collect the first bits of water and check the ph.......i think it will be over 7.0 ph or under 6.0 ph but my guessing is well over 7.0ph.........mate this simple check will give you a better handle on wots happening........you sound like your guessing wot your problem is therefore if your wrong your plants will have suffered longer........raise the lights but also do the test..........i don t mean to be pushy........but ive seen this happen on more than one occasion........by the time the grower realises wot the problem was........its too late and harvest has been the only answer..........be lucky weedtastic

Ok ok weedtastic... You win! Just gave each girl a 2 gallon each flush. Better safe than sorry! I'll have to pick up more litmus paper to check PH. Ran out last grow.
hi mate ha ha i don t wanna win ........just want you to have some great bud......great news the girls are looking better........might be a good idea to just plain water for a week then add 50% nutes after that.............looking forward to a pic update.......be lucky weedtastic

Healing my brother, great microscope you got there. Sorry about the laptop, could you just get a new plug in cord/adapter?

Your babies ARE NOT BABIES ANYMORE! Holy sh*t@!. Better get the padlocks done for the girls room fixed up cause those ladies are hot! Looks like you've been out buying jewelery buddy. The girls are covered in diamonds!

Ha very nice woodsman. Unfortunately the issue is not with the cord itself but the port in back of the laptop where you plug it In. Sometimes your comp can get so hot it will melt the solder Inside and cause major problems and in this case the ac jack has disconnect inside.

Hey velo... I'm not too sure honestly I was giving them the same doses of nutes all the way through. Guess they just decided they did not like em anymore.

So it has been about a week since the yellowing showed up. I flushed them out two times with 2 gallons of water each. Today was another watering day and I decided to start feeding them again at half strenghth. If they worsen or dont perk up then I will yank them and start some skunk #1 clones I have lined up!

heres my two cents, ok.

you did the flush which never hurts, good, i have my perpetual as you know, and in it is some 2 yr. old bubba and l.a.conf...both can be pains in t.a....they can be spastic, moody, picky and pm inclined....i also think pms hits them...lol...but my leaves have done the yellow thing several times...sometimes for no reason....what i did was change it all to water every other day....no problem since.....also i look for the red stems alot on them and do the magical, sugardaddy when they do...seems to help the greening also...notice the diff. the next day...when mine are in the 4x4 after the repot, i feed nothing...the most ive given them is the magical, sugardaddy and some root feed...by the time they get to the bud room, they are hungrey for food, but like i said, they still get water every other day...just my experience...and some of them WILL AND DO finish in 6 wks...so keep a close eye on the t's, beyond that by two wks, and you'll get seed...it doesnt matter if fem seeds or not....or at least that is my experience with the critters...hope this helps, L:goodjob::goodjob::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom