HealingKronic's Pure Kush 1000 Watt Grow

hey wood im all set over here... dad is harvesting some skunk #1 and some afghooey, and my buddy is harvesting some cannadential and black russian this weekend... we all pass our buds around to each other so im good to go :tokin:

hey placerville... :welcome: congrats on flowering! do you have a journal?

This is my second grow but considering a journal in the future. I have a unique 5.5' X 20' setup. I grow on both ends of the room with my desk and water barrels in the center. One end is walled off so I can veg and flower at the same time.

photo update!

DAY 18 FLOWER :morenutes:

these bitches are swollen.... i am in awe of how large these buds are in under 20 days! just see for yourself! be sure to zoom in!

100_3758.JPG

100_3757_001.jpg

100_37561.jpg

100_3749.jpg

100_3748.jpg

100_3747.jpg

100_37551.JPG

100_3754.JPG

100_37531.JPG

100_37521.JPG

100_3751.JPG

100_37501.JPG

This is my second grow but considering a journal in the future. I have a unique 5.5' X 20' setup. I grow on both ends of the room with my desk and water barrels in the center. One end is walled off so I can veg and flower at the same time.

kool, sounds like my kind of room.....would like just a tad wider tho, maybe ten ft....lol....:lot-o-toke:

kool, sounds like my kind of room.....would like just a tad wider tho, maybe ten ft....lol....:lot-o-toke:

My outside workshop had a large overhang, So I put in a floor, walls, a fake door on the outside (very secret passage inside workshop) so I was stuck with the width. Plumb with water and both rooms drain to an outside leach line. Oh well still can grow my 10 ladies in comfort and style.

My outside workshop had a large overhang, So I put in a floor, walls, a fake door on the outside (very secret passage inside workshop) so I was stuck with the width. Plumb with water and both rooms drain to an outside leach line. Oh well still can grow my 10 ladies in comfort and style.

sounds well thought out, and great place to hang out...L:thumb:

18 Days, holy cow! those ladies look absolutely amazing, its hard to imagine what those ladies are going to do in the next 30. Very nice job.

hi mate.....i just had to come over as we are pretty close in our grows......and as always i have more questions lol......wot do you think you will harvest per plant using your method of growing.......i used to supercrop every grow....thinking back now this is the first time i havent........i like the way you get rid ov all that pottencial pop corn bud.......i did that in the latter stages....althou i think your method wud be more productive....than mine........my girls wud produce pop corn bud then i wud trim it away....althou they wud of used energy to produce the pop corn bud .....yours can consentrate on the main bud......makes so much more sense to me after watching your grow......thanks again for your advice in the freaquently asked questions forum.......people round here don t always have the time to help others out.....so a big thanks again......im in on this one till the end..........be lucky weedtastic

hey weedtastic thanks for the feedback, i hope to see about 30 oz of dry weight from this method. i have slowly tweaked and tried new things with every grow and im happy to now be in the swing of things...

typically i keep trimming lower branches while vegging only leaving the upper 5 main branches keeping everything below trim and clean until they are 10-12 inches then i supercrop, give them 1-2 weeks to get over the stress then flower. of course i keep cleaning them up all the way through as well.

:blunt:thanks for stopping in!

hey weedtastic thanks for the feedback, i hope to see about 30 oz of dry weight from this method. i have slowly tweaked and tried new things with every grow and im happy to now be in the swing of things...

typically i keep trimming lower branches while vegging only leaving the upper 5 main branches keeping everything below trim and clean until they are 10-12 inches then i supercrop, give them 1-2 weeks to get over the stress then flower. of course i keep cleaning them up all the way through as well.

:blunt:thanks for stopping in!
wow mate 30 oz.....thats awsome....thats over 3 oz per plant.......NOW im more than interested lol.....i know wot you mean about slowly tweaking.......i too have done this........but never wudda dreamed of getting 30 oz from one grow i think the most ive had is.....(after loads ov thought lol )......10 ish oz........per grow.....i see great stuff happening round here........wild dogs wont stop me being tuned into this one lol..........be lucky weedtastic:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom