HealingKronic's Pure Kush 1000 Watt Grow

25% is a good argument but i found a journal with someone who did a side-by-side with and without kushy kush and he said the one without did better... KushyKush Journal

couldnt get to the link....im not selling the stuff...so you need to do as you see fit....can only say what it did for me....could just be the way i grow...good luck, like i said im sure there is stuff out there just or nearly as good....if you find it let me know....i like to save also....lol...hugs, L

picture update!

ok so i finally got some batteries and i am just starting week 3 tomorrow!! these girls are growing in just the way i wanted them to. with the low stress training almost all parts of the plant receive light.

100_3724.JPG

100_3722.JPG

100_3726.JPG

100_3725.JPG

100_3729.JPG

100_3727.JPG

Nice LST work my friend. With the great light exposure your getting because of it you should experience tremendous flower growth. My
Bubba Kush is still in it's infancy stage as far as flowering is concerned. If it was an indoor grow mine would be like yours in week one or two at the most. I will take that plant inside if I need to because of the weather down the road, but it would be the only one. The others are just to large and I really want to stay married! Gotta finish the BK!

Enough rambling! I will be following closely and watching how your tops develop and compare their growth with mine.

wowza,
those are beauties....typical k grow style, beautiful job training...very good work....plant envy here....hugs, L:cheer::cheer::cheer:

What a beautiful sight! Great job with the LST...the canopy looks perfect! Can't wait to see how they finish out :nicethread:

OMG....total sadness, i know just how you feel....sounds wierd from me, but, i have my favs too, and they arent always there....very devestating time...until we find a new or equal strain...sorrrryyy....L:)

What up HK, a little late to the party but better late than never. Plants look amazing as usual. Sorry to hear the purple is running out but look like you enjoyed while it was around and your are going to be into some nice looking bud in your near future. Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out. Great job....

Back
Top Bottom