High Desert Greenhouse Grow

Hey Fred, hope you don't mind me joining your little slice of heaven here. Nice little set up ya got going on bud!

Greenhouse 2:Duban Poison, Do si do and more do si do, Afghani
20200707_084349.jpg
20200707_084339.jpg
20200707_084336.jpg

Amazing that your plants are flowering already. Just curious how much daylight are you losing per day where you are at?
Are those Autos, Fred? My photos are still galloping along in veg.

Good question! My photos have been in preflower for a couple weeks, but still not yet showing any flowering going on.

Mine are starting to stretch and look to be starting to flower soon. Nodes are starting to zip zag so I know flowing is about to kick off.

They are all photos. The only auto I had was the purple punch. I think it's because they were all started early except the gelato. All plants have pistils but the Durban Poison is in full flower.

Durbans are renowned to be early flowering and finishing plants....so perhaps thats the difference. She looks awesome either way!! Cheers Fred! :passitleft:

Your plants are loving that heat - looking great!! :high-five:
Having a garden to work in is the best! I hope you and your loved ones are happy and healthy.
Being able to work the garden has certainly kept my wife and I in good spirits during these crazy times. :Namaste:

Very nice job fredwak :passitleft:
Hi there Joe. Thanks but growing outdoors, for me, is like...pop a bean , put it in the ground....lol! I don't know if it's because I'm stoned 100% of the time, really just basically lazy or a combination of the two. When I see the real WORK that some members put into their soil alone, it knocks me out and makes me tired hahaha. It's not that I don't do anything around here, I don't have deadlines (honey do list exceptions). I tell ya, I enjoy it more than wrenching on stuff. I don't miss that at all. Sorry for rambling brother, I just vaped some WW.

Hey Fred, hope you don't mind me joining your little slice of heaven here. Nice little set up ya got going on bud!

Amazing that your plants are flowering already. Just curious how much daylight are you losing per day where you are at?

Mine are starting to stretch and look to be starting to flower soon. Nodes are starting to zip zag so I know flowing is about to kick off.

Durbans are renowned to be early flowering and finishing plants....so perhaps thats the difference. She looks awesome either way!! Cheers Fred! :passitleft:
Thanks Van! Love to have you. The Durb is the only girl out of the six strains to fully be in flower. All others have stigma and are staggering. I'm in southern California so the light lost each day is probably minimal at less than a month from solstice. Thanks for the info on the strain! I didn't know. Stay safe and stay stoned.

Fack no need that say sorry rant away.

Id hit that .. sorry driving lol
Hi there Joe. Thanks but growing outdoors, for me, is like...pop a bean , put it in the ground....lol! I don't know if it's because I'm stoned 100% of the time, really just basically lazy or a combination of the two. When I see the real WORK that some members put into their soil alone, it knocks me out and makes me tired hahaha. It's not that I don't do anything around here, I don't have deadlines (honey do list exceptions). I tell ya, I enjoy it more than wrenching on stuff. I don't miss that at all. Sorry for rambling brother, I just vaped some WW.

Love and respect to all :passitleft: Just a short update on the flowering girls the darker green is the Durban Poison stacking away. The other is Gelato just flowering.
20200724_090215.jpg
20200724_082636.jpg
20200724_082411.jpg

Looking good Fred, getting any monsoon rain?
Nothing yet but maybe late next week. How bout some fog? :passitleft: Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend. Stay safe and stay stoned

¡Hola Fred! :passitleft: Mind if I join you this beautiful morning?

The Gelato is already looking sweet! :yummy:
I love bud set!
Nice seeing you Felipe. Of course mi jardín es su jardín. I don't know what to expect from the Gelato because I believe they're more of an indoor strain but we'll see. Have a great weekend mi amigo. :ciao:

Love and respect to all :ciao: My newer greenhouse is in another area in the yard, shaded in the early morning, making it a different microclime than the older greenhouse. Its cooler and a little moister. The Durban Poison stacking up, dod si do and more do si do, and a try at revegging. Afghani is just filling out. I've been supercropping the taller branches of all plants in both greenhouses. Stay safe and stay stoned. :passitleft:
20200727_083909.jpg
20200727_083848.jpg
20200727_083836.jpg
20200727_083823.jpg
20200727_083755.jpg
20200727_083749.jpg
20200727_083914.jpg

One question after looking again - what’s going on with the plant in the last photo?
In my case, that usually happens when I don't prune correctly and bud sites are left bellow the shadow level. I also chop to that level and leave the popcorn for another month if that happens to me.

Yep, I get that. Thanks! :Namaste:

Actually, and I should have specified, I meant the one on the left that has what looks like a minor K def.
Hi all, the plant on the left in the last pic is a revegging do si do. Please go on about a K def?

Back
Top Bottom