Hiker's Basement 2.0 - Multiple Strain - Perpetual - Now With LEDs!

Very cool Hiker, growing mechanic 101.

I also enjoy your bud washing which I visit once a week.

Hey Hiker, what is you timer set for on your aero cloner?

You did a great job on your basement +reps.

I wanted to get subscribed, so back I go.

Glad to have you. :Namaste:

That is the most beautiful setup I have ever seen. Like Wow man you rock.

Thank you. :thanks:

I'm interested, I'm subbed :smokin:

Hope you find something useful here. :)

Very nice setup you got going man. Great info for new and old growers!

I&I

Thanks! I think combined I've only grown for... maaybe 10 years total. I think ~8 or 9, but some of those years were back in the 90's.

I sure wish I had my journal back then! :biglaugh:

I am in Hiker. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm very happy you're here. :Namaste:

Very cool Hiker, growing mechanic 101.

I also enjoy your bud washing which I visit once a week.

It really makes a difference in the quality of the final product IMHO.

Hey Hiker, what is you timer set for on your aero cloner?

You did a great job on your basement +reps.

I'll try to shoot a pic of my timer next time. I know I posted a pic when I bought them because I :high-five:was excited about the digital cycle timer for ~$30(40?). Turns out they are not that great. The displays start acting up and one of them, perhaps both, will occasionally "lock up". I have to just unplug it for awhile and it resets itself. Maybe it's because the internal battery died.

Anyway... I honestly don't think I've use the exact same timer setting twice. :blalol: I think I run it off/on at 2/1, ie On for 60 seconds, off for 2 minutes. It might be 3:1. I think (I've been waiting for them to recover from defoliation and they looked close last night) I am taking clones later tonight, so I will let you know for sure.

yea no doubt awesome what he did in the basement I wish we had basements here
but no one usually has basements here :high-five:

"hawks"

I'm having fun driving my GF nuts, going through a fast food place yelling,

"SEA" And getting "HAWK" in reply. I love..........she just turns red. One more day and I'll let her rest until we "THREE-PETE"

I love seeing other guys (especially locals) going big, producing big, clean, efficient grows and hiker if I started a club of fairly large and slick setups I'd want you at the table with me brother

So Hiker, you would huck all that to travel to a country that you have to poop in a ditch :hmmmm:

cut it out... and if you still want too, I will man the fort while you are gone :cheesygrinsmiley:

PS that is one of the culture shocks I was not prepared for :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very nice setup Hiker, extremely efficient use of your space. I especially like the way you used all the space under your work bench with veg plants and the RO tank! BTW, I am stealing your tomato cage idea right away. Having recently snapped off a large branch due to carelessness, I am very hesitant to bend any more branches to the breaking point, plus the cage would work well with my space as I have 8' vertical and don't need to crush them down.

Also, I'm curious why you fill in your flood tables with rocks? Seems much more rock is used in the annular areas than in the pots.

When you take cuttings and get them into neoprenes, do you ever put a dome over them, or is the constant wetting from underneath good enough to keep them from sweating out?

If at all possible, can ya shoot one video as moving pictures reveal more than just stills. No sound is needed if you're not comfortable with that, but I'd love to see more of your rooms.

Sheesh, Hiker!

Don't I remember a guy with a grow tent in his garage? Wasn't that you?

:laughtwo:

B_towards_A_20141212.jpg

Very nice setup Hiker, extremely efficient use of your space. I especially like the way you used all the space under your work bench with veg plants and the RO tank! BTW, I am stealing your tomato cage idea right away. Having recently snapped off a large branch due to carelessness, I am very hesitant to bend any more branches to the breaking point, plus the cage would work well with my space as I have 8' vertical and don't need to crush them down.

Also, I'm curious why you fill in your flood tables with rocks? Seems much more rock is used in the annular areas than in the pots.

When you take cuttings and get them into neoprenes, do you ever put a dome over them, or is the constant wetting from underneath good enough to keep them from sweating out?

If at all possible, can ya shoot one video as moving pictures reveal more than just stills. No sound is needed if you're not comfortable with that, but I'd love to see more of your rooms.

if your using a bubble cloner or aeroponic cloner I don't think you need a dome
I never use a dome with my bubble cloner

Back
Top Bottom