Hodder's Scrog - MK Ultra - Soil - HPS - Air Pot

Thanks a lot for the kind words and joining everyone! These grows are way more fun sharing with y'all. As for the scrog, today I crossed my fingers and fed with solid dose of nutrients to help with those swelling buds! 1.5 tsp of Big Bloom and 1 tsp Tiger Bloom in a half gallon of water, she'll get the same in a few days if all goes well. If anyone has experience with FF's trio feel free to chime in if I've just nuked them lol, going by the FF's feeding schedule again so hope it works out. Keep it green everyone and happy growing!
:roorrip:

Hey man, i used to use the whole fox farm line up and its pretty hard to over do it with them. If you look at the bottle of big bloom it says you can use up to a half a cup per gallon if your plants are hungry enough. I stopped using the grow big and tiger bloom because i learned that they kill all your helpful microbes in the soil. There are synthetic salts in it called EDTA, and these will kill micro life :( and i just want to point out that i am not bashing fox far by any means!!! they are an incredible product and they work great especially when you use all three together. But since i am doing a TLO (True Living Organic) grow i can not use them. But back to the original question, i think you will be ok using what you have used. The N-P-K ratios are so low that it will take alot to burn them. if she looks hungry feed her more!!!

Keep It Green

:Namaste::peace:

Man ... your a GOD of scrog .. i went trought all 3 of your journals trought the night and i must say your getting better and better !! +reps dawg good weed to you !! :) :cheer: :bravo: :high-five:

Thanks so much guys! Thanks for the great info there Outragedpluto! The plant seems to be looking better since her feeding, I may continue with the full strength If she keeps liking it lol. Maybe the Microbe Brew I gave her will help keep the soil nice, but after this grow I may look into some organic soil growing techniques, so thanks brother for the great advice! I'll probably snap some pics tonight for an update, the buds are really packing on the trichs! And thanks for the kind words cajun and toxxiiic, I hope I'm getting better with each grow lol, I'm a little worried about the yield this round, but the buds look very potent so far lol. See ya soon everybody!
:lot-o-toke:

Thanks so much guys! Thanks for the great info there Outragedpluto! The plant seems to be looking better since her feeding, I may continue with the full strength If she keeps liking it lol. Maybe the Microbe Brew I gave her will help keep the soil nice, but after this grow I may look into some organic soil growing techniques, so thanks brother for the great advice! I'll probably snap some pics tonight for an update, the buds are really packing on the trichs! And thanks for the kind words cajun and toxxiiic, I hope I'm getting better with each grow lol, I'm a little worried about the yield this round, but the buds look very potent so far lol. See ya soon everybody!
:lot-o-toke:

Dunno if you can assume about yield alerady .D Remember ur last grow buds growth mostly in ur last 2-3 weeks and you rly dont know what this strain got ready for you :D Imo they will turn into a big monster colas :D Like RAWR smoke me naw or die trying :thumb: , Anways is 2 months vegetive worth all the time with this scrogs ? Im thinking of starting my first ever grow with srog next season :) Realy loving community on this forums tho ... all ppl in the world should ne as chill as you sexy beasts ;) :Namaste:

You're right my friend! I'll wait to worry about the yield, buds are looking super frosty though....I also love this community, best place on the net fosho! As for the vegging time, I think about that a lot, I hope this one will make it worth it. It also helps that I can veg for about the first month in my little rubber tub while the scrog finishes, I'm actually about the germ some Blue Mystic seeds next week for the next scrog! Im so excited.....its time for an update!
:bong:

:welcome:
Day 32 of 12/12 :smokin:

What's up 420! So here we are on day 32 of 12/12, getting close to that halfway point! The buds are frosting up nicely on this pretty little MK Ultra plant. I feel like the feeding is going well, leaves still aren't that deep green I love though. I hoping this just means the buds are sucking up all the nutes, and the leaves get the left-overs lol. I also think she may be a tad under-watered, So I gave her a good soak today.

Every few days I take a leaf here and there, but mostly I just tuck big fans back to stop them from shading, in a week I'll probably do a relatively significant defol for the final bud swell, but nothing too major lol.

DSCN02799.JPG

DSCN028113.JPG

DSCN028211.JPG

DSCN028314.JPG

DSCN02858.JPG

DSCN028710.JPG

DSCN028814.JPG

DSCN029216.JPG

DSCN02939.JPG

DSCN029412.JPG

This is that big bad back cola that I will save for the last bud I smoke of the MK lol, let it cure for months!

DSCN02968.JPG

DSCN029810.JPG

Have a great day y'all, :peace: and :love:, and happy growing!

:peace:

It was rainy for 4 days straight and its pretty cold but for this time of the year its normal :) We have a great summer season for growing outdoors tho soo i cant complain :D Hope your having a great time buddy ! :) :thumb:

Ps: I have planed masive grow outdoors next season soo if everything goes well ill be posting journal on that 1 :) Hint on seeds, you know when you dream something blue and your cock is rock hard when you wake up ... yeee XD

Hey Hodder356...Just thought i would stop by and have a look at your nice MK ultra girl. Been wanting to grow this strain for a while now.I now have the beans and will do them according to ...and with Doc Bud's "kit" Soil is cooking now for next run! Am very interested in the outcome of your grow. Right now i'm doing "Holy Grail Kush " from D&A. I hope to get the nice flavour and potency with the MK. You will get the 4 oz's you want from your girl...no problem.Just let her go all the way with no rush and watch her put on weight the last two to three weeks Hodder! How many gal's. is your airpot there? I use 7 gal. "rootbuilder 2's" (fancy airpots).Keep up the great work Hodder...looking real nice:) Later, Duggan.

Hey Hodder, I checked out your grows and I have to say...fucking hats off man. You turn plants into bushes with that screen.

I'm planning on doing a tent grow myself and I was hoping you could recommend a good guide that teaches SCROG the way you practice it. I'd be scared as hell to trim a plant the way you did to this one...was that all in one shot? Which leaves do you look for?

Also, could you please let me know if it's not too much trouble what kind of feeding schedule you keep them on?

Thank you and props for the amazing colas!! Truly inspiring work.

Hey Hodder356...Just thought i would stop by and have a look at your nice MK ultra girl. Been wanting to grow this strain for a while now.I now have the beans and will do them according to ...and with Doc Bud's "kit" Soil is cooking now for next run! Am very interested in the outcome of your grow. Right now i'm doing "Holy Grail Kush " from D&A. I hope to get the nice flavour and potency with the MK. You will get the 4 oz's you want from your girl...no problem.Just let her go all the way with no rush and watch her put on weight the last two to three weeks Hodder! How many gal's. is your airpot there? I use 7 gal. "rootbuilder 2's" (fancy airpots).Keep up the great work Hodder...looking real nice:) Later, Duggan.

Hey man, thanks for stopping by! I'm very excited to see how this MK Ultra turns out, has the potential to be super potent! (It was a free bonus seed thanks to one of our lovely sponsors here by the way!) As for my Air-pot, I realized I put down the wrong info kinda for my first post in this journal.

These are the true specs for my Air-Pot:
13"h x 13.5"d (outside diameter)
12" blue base
5.6 gal - 21.2 L
7 gal equivalent

I guess they mean that all the physical specs make it "equivalent" to a 7 gallon normal pot. I checked out those rootbuilders, very similar style, awesome find man!, I'll have to be on the lookout for those at my local shop! Happy growing amigo!

Hey Hodder, I checked out your grows and I have to say...fucking hats off man. You turn plants into bushes with that screen.

I'm planning on doing a tent grow myself and I was hoping you could recommend a good guide that teaches SCROG the way you practice it. I'd be scared as hell to trim a plant the way you did to this one...was that all in one shot? Which leaves do you look for?

Also, could you please let me know if it's not too much trouble what kind of feeding schedule you keep them on?

Thank you and props for the amazing colas!! Truly inspiring work.

Why thank you very much for the kind words brother! Well, lets see...some of the first journals I can remember seeing here that made me want to do a scrog were by JuicySoil, Icemud, Green Knight, dutch dragon. Search for scrog in the completed journals, Green Knight has an awesome journal that is just great. I'm really trying to grow like dutch dragon, we have similar dimensions for grow spaces, and he grows FAT, dank buds lol. I know there are a few others in the completed journals, such great material in there. Now so many great "smaller" scrogs are in progress too, lots of great inspiration going on currently for great live help.

I know what you mean about being scared to trim so heavily. That White Rhino scrog was intense, I think I over did it on that one, stripping so heavily all in one shot, but others would say no. bassman has great journals that heavily discuss defoliation. I'm trying to find a good medium, so this grow I'm leaving more fans on, I'm definitely still a noob compared to pros on this site lol. I think I could have taken a few more leaves off this one, but the buds a dank so it's ok lol.

I've been using Fox Farms since I got "serious" about growing quality meds, following their soil feeding schedule in my previous grows at diluted strengths. I think next round it might be time for a new nutrient line up to expand my experience level. Right now my leaves are looking splotchy, and I'm not sure if I burned them of its a lack of nutrients, just one of the hurdles of growing new strains each round I guess lol. The buds seem to be fattening great but I think it may be time for a new soil approach, I feel high brix calling my name, or total organic, we shall see! Thanks for the great support and interest man!

I would just like to thank everyone that has been here so far, I love growing with all of you:
stealthgrow, danklover79, Ricorico, Light Addict, Relaxed Lester, jassa, KingJohnC, shottafire, bluefly43, Dresney, Baylife, MrFlintstone, PeeJay, Spimp, Jimmy6000, IamConfused1, FunkySkunk, CA215, dutch dragon, Backpackin420, Outragedpluto, cajuncelt, ToxXiiiC, MrNugs, duggan, donpaul.p, bluntz48...and all who have viewed...THANKS! Happy growing everyone!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom