J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

Hey mate, nice little set up.

Does this company do larger panels eqivalent to 1000w hps? im looking for panels to fill a new space ive built after ive done first run with hid. im struggling to decide which company to go with as theres so much disinformation around on leds. i dont want to spend thousands then find out the panels are crap, lol.

good luck on this grow.

We have 600w led grow panel to match your grow box,just email me for more info

Amy

I would like to thank those again for joining us.
I was also told that it really helps with gnats.... I have some ordered too for the watering issues but if it works to stop the couple of gnats I've seen that would be great too......:circle-of-love:
I am not sure about the gnat thing,but you'll see how much nicer it is to water.I think you will like it.:thumb:
Hi Jimmy,

Sorry if I missed it. But did you test the actual power draw?

Cheers,
DS
Hey DS.Not yet buddy,but I will hunt down a killowatt meter today and get them up for ya.:thumb:
Excellent setup! I love how much room each plant has to spread out and grow. Looks great!:thumb:
Thank's Canna.I don't think it will be long before the area is filled and the flowering will start.
Happy Thurweed day J6k :thumb:
Happy Fried Day Chronic.Thank's for stopping by.

It has been 4 day's under GreenSun led.They are growing great.The pic's in first post were taken after a little training session.They have bounced back nicely and feel it's time to do some adjusting.I need to try and keep these girl's as short as I can.I wanted to get some pic's up before I did any adjusting.I also have changed camera setting so the color look's more real.We'll I think so anyway.
I also have started labeling all the plant's with a letter and number for ease of plant description.
Here are some group shot's
0011651.JPG
0031586.JPG
0021649.JPG

A1
0041494.JPG
0051419.JPG

A2

0061240.JPG
0071178.JPG

A3

0081073.JPG
009960.JPG

A4

010892.JPG
011760.JPG

A5

012688.JPG
013644.JPG

A6

014588.JPG
015529.JPG

I will have update with some watt reading's and some pic's after doing some training..
Thank you all. J6K:high-five:

Thank you gr8ff420.Glad your here.:thumb:
Here are some shot after today's Training session.I pretty much just lasso'ed the top's down lower then the rest of branch to encourage the small branches.I did not crop anything.I just did some light bending of the smaller branches and cut/tucked some fans.
030165.JPG
029185.JPG

A1
016484.JPG
017439.JPG
018392.JPG

A2
019342.JPG
020331.JPG

A3
021320.JPG
022282.JPG

A4
023260.JPG
024234.JPG

A5
025239.JPG
026225.JPG

A6
027205.JPG
028208.JPG

I will post pic's in morning after they get some rest.Maybe tonight.
Thank you J6K

What you see in pic is 1/4 foam insulation board.I had this left over from a job so decided to go with it,but I do use the bubble stuff also.It work's great and very durable.Hell I have pilled the bubble stuff apart so to have twice as much reflective material before,when i was in a pinch,but it does not stay as durable and whats to roll up if not secured good.

I was considering the foil faced insul sheets at one time but got a deal on panda film so up it went at that time.

I like the bubble wrap stuff, easy to roll out etc....how are you attaching it?

I use a staple gun for the most part.I get out the screw gun if needed.I use the panda film also.Again a great product if used correctly.I use it for all the opening's on my area's,with the light tight zipper's for easy access.I like my Gorilla tape and velcro on hand also.

Funny you should mention the light tight zippers....grow shop sales guy recommended them couple days ago, I was uncertain trying them. :high-five:

I was looking at making doors etc like Kingjohns seed cabinet but may just go ahead and get the zipper and use the panda I already have.

Thanks again J6K :thumb:

Funny you should mention the light tight zippers....grow shop sales guy recommended them couple days ago, I was uncertain trying them. :high-five:

I was looking at making doors etc like Kingjohns seed cabinet but may just go ahead and get the zipper and use the panda I already have.

Thanks again J6K :thumb:

I to was a little worried about how they would stick.I will tell you this,You will tear the plastic before thiat zipper come's off if installed correctly.I know they are pricey but the do work great.

Back
Top Bottom