J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

If Bassman59 is watching....so will I.

Nice ta seeya OMM. I'm going to be running a journal with two of GreenSunAmy's cob style lites shortly too. I'll be providing a link here and in my sig once I start it. Should be fun collaborating with Greensun.

:popcorn:

I would like to Thank Everyone for subbing up and watching the show.
I read on one of BID's and OMM's journal's about how they use hydroton on top of soil to help with water dent's and how much easier it was to water,So I decided to give it a try.It work's great.Thank's guy's.I also like the fact that if a leaf does grow low enough to touch soil,it will be laying on hydroton rather then soaking in soil.They are in #2 smart pot's.I would also like to post soil mix they are in.Nothing special.It's basically 50/50 FFOF and Coco.I add about 1/10 of Ancient forest and Savannah gold mushroom compost.I add some worm casting's also.Xtreme Gardening myco's added during transplant.
Thank you J6K.
Quick Q J6,

what size pots are those, and do I see soil and hydroton dressing on top? purpose for this?

I also like the fact that if a leaf does grow low enough to touch soil,it will be laying on hydroton rather than soaking in soil.They are in #2 smart pot's.I would also like to post soil mix they are in.Nothing special.It's basically 50/50 FFOF and Coco.

Thank you J6K.

I have the same setup, except,
I don't add "I add about 1/10 of Ancient forest and Savannah gold mushroom compost.I add some worm casting's also.Xtreme Gardening myco's added during transplant."

I'll have to check that out. So excited to see your grow!
:circle-of-love:

Hey mate, nice little set up.

Does this company do larger panels eqivalent to 1000w hps? im looking for panels to fill a new space ive built after ive done first run with hid. im struggling to decide which company to go with as theres so much disinformation around on leds. i dont want to spend thousands then find out the panels are crap, lol.

good luck on this grow.

Hey mate, nice little set up.

Does this company do larger panels eqivalent to 1000w hps? im looking for panels to fill a new space ive built after ive done first run with hid. im struggling to decide which company to go with as theres so much disinformation around on leds. i dont want to spend thousands then find out the panels are crap, lol.

good luck on this grow.

Check your msgs

I would like to Thank Everyone for subbing up and watching the show.
I read on one of BID's and OMM's journal's about how they use hydroton on top of soil to help with water dent's and how much easier it was to water,So I decided to give it a try.It work's great.Thank's guy's.I also like the fact that if a leaf does grow low enough to touch soil,it will be laying on hydroton rather then soaking in soil.They are in #2 smart pot's.I would also like to post soil mix they are in.Nothing special.It's basically 50/50 FFOF and Coco.I add about 1/10 of Ancient forest and Savannah gold mushroom compost.I add some worm casting's also.Xtreme Gardening myco's added during transplant.
Thank you J6K.

I was also told that it really helps with gnats.... I have some ordered too for the watering issues but if it works to stop the couple of gnats I've seen that would be great too......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom