KelticBlue's - Indoor - Soil - LED/CFL - Ace Seeds' PCK x Kali China - 2015

I think she is showing signs of slowing. I grabbed a couple of nuggets and gave it a good water/plain water drinky.
some pics from yesterday.
some inner trics.
CIMG9324.jpg
almost 9 weeks in flower. A bud profile.
CIMG9321.jpg
Under a leaflet.
CIMG9319.jpg

Thanks. :thanks:
The hash plant genetics seem to be showing through.
:love: I love all the trichs, so pretty.

My baby plant is about to get harvested soon. I am very happy with the genetics Ace seeds has put into this strain.
So far I have cut about 1 gram off in samples but it is still to green to get a good smoke report. Buds are dense and sticky certainly not fluffy. Aroma is blackberry and blueberry.

:cheer:

Incredible close-ups Keltic. You're having great fun with that, eh? I didn't know about the hair-like ones, or if I did, I'd forgotten it.

Incredible close-ups Keltic. You're having great fun with that, eh? I didn't know about the hair-like ones, or if I did, I'd forgotten it.

I didn't know at all. I found some info and photos about the 'non-glandular' trichromes. I am sure it is some stress That I induced haphazardly. That baby is currently sitting quietly in the dark. I go back to work on Friday morning so I either harvest before wed-thur. Or when I get home from my travels on tuesday next week.

Wish me luck :yikes:

Almost all cloudy, I'd say any time now.

Thats a huge cola, awesome plant :thumb:

:thanks: ganjazz.
It is better than I ever hoped. I don't have a way to measure the final amount. If I get 3/4oz. Wowzee So happy. I know I could do so much more even with my limited space. But for a first go with non-bagseed dirt twiggy stash stuff. I think it turned out great.
And so far the Missus kelticBlue like it. She has a large tolerance and gives it an average potency and above average taste.

I only wish I had more ability and experience to make hash.
:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom