KelticBlue's - Indoor - Soil - LED/CFL - Ace Seeds' PCK x Kali China - 2015

Update 09/21/15
I had some trouble getting picture on this cloudy day. But good fun. Today is my first full day back home. I watered about 2 liters of R/O water and trimmed a little nug from the lower extremities. I have to hide it for a day so my missus doesn't smoke it before I give it a day to dry at least.
some close ups of the nug i picked
CIMG9241.jpg
CIMG9240.jpg
CIMG9239.jpg

Update 09/21/15
I had some trouble getting picture on this cloudy day. But good fun. Today is my first full day back home. I watered about 2 liters of R/O water and trimmed a little nug from the lower extremities. I have to hide it for a day so my missus doesn't smoke it before I give it a day to dry at least.
some close ups of the nug i picked
CIMG9241.jpg

I just wanted to pop in and say how gorgeous this photo is -- really well done. It looks juicy and delicious :)

It is still getting 12/12 from the Mars-Hydro 96-3 LED. I cut back the CFL to about 4 hours a day. I don't think it needs the heat from the CFL at this point. Gonna give it a good drink of water tonight before lights out then I go away for 4 days and the missus will be on water duty. She will probably only have to water once. Just pure water at this point. The leaves are not really turning color. And if they are turning color it is from abuse I did. Here is some top photos
CIMG9257.jpg
:cheer:
CIMG9256.jpg

I gotta do a little last minute road trip to Philly today/night. But Here is a piccy from today almost 9 weeks in flower.
question???? are the pointy sugar crystals any thing to be concerned with, I am having a huge brain fart ATM, this last min trip got me goin gin circles.......
Hope you can see what I mean.........
CIMG9328.jpg

Back
Top Bottom