KelticBlue's - Indoor - Soil - LED/CFL - Ace Seeds' PCK x Kali China - 2015

Excellent pairing Keltic. LOL!

Congrats on your partial harvest. May her lower branches swell with frosty flowers.

Put..the...Nyquil...down ;)

IMGP1828.JPG

that'll ease the pain, peace and hope the storm rides out with every spark :thumb:

I have about 1/2 gal of distilled water I think I will dump in the pot tomorrow. It has been getting straight water for the last 2 weeks or so.
I am thinking of giving her about 24 hours of dark before the chop. It think she has performed well even since I took the top stem bud off.
It has been a great grow for me. My first "real" seed to flower.
I cannot wait until my next grow and I am not done yet.
Fall temperature continues in the tent.
CIMG9463.jpg

Ready for the close up. This will probably be the last time in the sunlight. Maybe some more tomorrow. I have to find a place to keep all these buds. My plan is 3 brown paper bags for 5 day s or so. Then I have a glass jar (wide mouth) and a cookie tin that seems very airtight. I do have an old pickle jar that I can use in a pinch, but me worries it may smell like garlic and pickles. Any ideas to clean out a jar? I use a weak vinegar and water in addition to dawn dish soap. I dunno?:confused:
CIMG9455.jpg

Well, there is no purple. Must be the green pheno.
Here is some more up close of the wacky trich formation. It is hard to see but it seems to be attached to the leaf next to/behind the one it looks like it is floating above. Hard to get a good angle.
as always please excuse the cat hairs they are just another part of my ::new age:: diet.
One look.....
CIMG9441.jpg

Another look.....

CIMG9445.jpg

It looks empty to me no cloud or anything for that matter.
Somewhat different angle...

CIMG9447.jpg

Enjoy

So tomorrow will be 10 Weeks since I first saw signs of Female and 13 weeks and 2 day-ish since sprout from seed and 12/12 light schedule. Ace states a 8-9 week flower, that is spot on. Here is a full plant shot. Kind of crappy, sry. Window blinds I think play havoc. :yikes:
CIMG9467.jpg
Another look at a bud in the sun.
CIMG9465.jpg

WOW! Those are amazing close ups! What do you use? There are so many trichs!!!!! Thats awesome man! I need to check out ACE seeds. I really really like the strain you are running. You said they work with a lot of pure land race strains? I am very interested in some land race projects with some PURE sativas. I will have to check them out!

Back
Top Bottom