KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

ah hell I'm sorry bro, I forgot about you..shit..hey glad to see you back! and I'm in on the new grow:thumb:
hey!!!! Great to see you again as well, I appologize about my sudden dissapearance last time :) Im back at it and doing it right this time, havent decided if I should journal again, felt bad i dissapointed you all at the end last time. Got 2 Northern light blue, 2 white widow and a royal creamatic going under a 600w mh :) Got all moved into the new house etc. Kush u really got th e hang of this :) <3

aww :( that makes me sad i was forgotten about lol well this time ima have to make sure i cant be forgotten, im going to get a journal up and going later this evening :)

Long time no hear KG! :thumb: Technically, your journal is still "in progress" so you can just update it with the new info and an updated title in your sig.

hey!!!! Great to see you again as well, I appologize about my sudden dissapearance last time :) Im back at it and doing it right this time, havent decided if I should journal again, felt bad i dissapointed you all at the end last time. Got 2 Northern light blue, 2 white widow and a royal creamatic going under a 600w mh :) Got all moved into the new house etc. Kush u really got th e hang of this :) <3

Sounds like fun.

HOPE SO hell just sit back and watch them bud and get all shiny. it's mother natures precious weed. Baby them and they seem to get finicky and a finicky girl .................. starts costing more money. :laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl:

HOPE SO hell just sit back and watch them bud and get all shiny. it's mother natures precious weed. Baby them and they seem to get finicky and a finicky girl .................. starts costing more money. :laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl:

No! We don't want that!

:popcorn:

Pic Update: Girls in Veg

This is as exciting as it gets around here, lately. New trays! Woo Hoo!

group510.jpg

They be looking awfully good Kushie. Nice !:yummy:

Thanks OMM!

Notice the Medi Bomb 1 on the left is raised up? She's the shortest of the three. Partly her genetics, I'm sure, but also because the FIMs on her were so effective in producing multiple tops, like 5 and 6 per FIM. It's taking all those tops a little extra time to form and start taking off.

The other two are in full stretch mode now, adding about two inches in overall height a day.
:cheer:

:yahoo::slide::yahoo:
Sorry I have been so lax in my communications lately, but you all know what I am dealing with right now...two years later...he caused me to miss my transplanting and outdoor planting last year. This year I jumped the gun, but the weather is so nice...and I knew this week-end was around the corner...glad I have it all going...the veg area is the only area that is hurting, but I may be shutting down the patio grow until fall if my electric bill goes nuts...I am on a fixed income...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom