LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Canad my friend I cant say a thing at present on my little invention. 420 Magazine will be the first to know when the time is right :)

If you need any testing done I'd like to sign up lol. I'm sure whatever it is will be great!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Well I'm chuffed to say I get to experiment again :)

My auto Wild Blue, that ain't flowering is peeving me off. So as I got some of the new additives :) the decision stuff is specifically for halting stretch and veg. It forces immediate flowering apparently. So I'll be using it on this girl to see if I can force it into flower :)
If this fails I'll bin her lol. Too much space and time wasted!!

Your Always Busy Brotha :thumb:

Hiiighhh LA!! Looking good! Heyyy....recreational/medical cannabis is going in front of the voters in my state!!! Hope it passes as then I can grow my own medicine using all these crazy techniques Ive taken note of from all the great folks here @ 420mag! :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

She with the NL and Citrus Haze are all new unreleased autos by 710 genetics. They are great guys and supply me beans :) this is the first ever public growing of em! :)

I think it may be as they're on 24/0. So I'll switch to 18/6 and hit her with the Decision stuff! :)

I hope she comes to flower soon how long has she been?
I always thought that an auto will flower within 3 weeks , and under whatever light times ?
The main thing is having you do this will help them get it right and thus for folks like me that always need an auto around :thumb:
So yea it must be annoying but the seeds have to be tested and you are doing a fine Job of that Have a great day :Namaste:

no an auto will flower when it wants to flower regardless of light
not all autos are fast autos

Well my friend, my simple rule with autos is tuck away offending foliage during its first 2 phases of growth. Then defol sparingly during flowering. The main reason for this is not wanting to stunt growth in anyway within its short growing phase.

Well as for my Wild Blue and flowering lol, ive checked back and she is one slow lady at ten weeks and still vegging. So she aint any type of auto in my eyes! Tonight she gets dosed with my new decision nute and hopefully pushed into flowering :)

Back
Top Bottom