LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

Hi irish, nice update. Looks like the 126 is producing thicker growth altho the 180 has similar height now.
Side by side comparison is excellent.

Too bad about the mites in your first led grow, looks like some good tops came out of it anyway. :nicethread:

great job

Yes, very nice update. Not a whole lot of difference but have some time to go too see how its going to end up. Great job and great journal..

great job irishboy I'm wathing your grow very close for the same reasons , I think led will be replacing hid in near future because the costs associated with keeping everything cool when using high wattage hid's . Anyhow great job reps+ !!!

fantastic journal irishboy, well done. i cant wait for an update

Yes will mark it on my calendar, cant wait to see how they are doing. Great job...

man i just tuned in and love this journal.... on eof the best... I just want to say go man go.... love it deff tuned in for the rest.....

thank you! makes me feel good i can maybe help somone that wants to try leds but isnt sure how they do, or dosent know witch company to buy from. either way its always fun to look at buds:smokin:

well i was going to wait untill sat for this, but what the hell its the holidays. 2.5 weeks into flowering. enjoy!

2_5_weeks_flowering_007_700x524.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_009_700x524.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_002_700x524.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_007_700x5241.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_004_700x524.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_006_700x524.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_001_700x524.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_073_700x524.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_010_700x524.jpg

2_5_weeks_flowering_071_700x524.jpg

From the photos is appears that the 126 side has larger and fuller plants but the 180 side has more buds. Is that the case? Both are looking good.

the 126w is 6-8"taller and alot fuller, the 180w has a little more bud growth. when it hits week 4-5 that when thngs are gpoing to get fun. both lights look like their going to stake the buds. it seems my hindu skunk is a late bloomer their diff not budding as much as the blue dreams

They both look like they are doing great. Cant not wait to see those ladies in another couple weeks. Great job. + rep

They both look like they are doing great. Cant not wait to see those ladies in another couple weeks. Great job. + rep

thank you! every day the buds just keep getting fatter and fatter. both light are doing a great job so far. i keep wondering what light is going to do better? or are they both going to do equal? cant wait untill a few more weeks also.:popcorn:

I hope its really close. That will make a buying decision really easy. The cheaper one wins. If one does a little better then the other. Same result the cheaper on wins. If one does a lot better than that one wins and if it the more expensive one than I will have to bite the bullet and get it. But thank God we have you doing this so the decision will at least be a informed, proven one. Thanks for the great journal...

Back
Top Bottom