Harvest_SD_SLH_SF_013.jpg
Harvest_SD_SLH_SF_015.jpg
And this is the Super Frost
Harvest_SD_SLH_SF_016.jpg
Harvest_SD_SLH_SF_018.jpg
Harvest_SD_SLH_SF_024.jpg
Harvest_SD_SLH_SF_025.jpg
and thats it. Toast

Hi, Lem Hope you're feeling just fine. Loving your updates as ever. Thank you. All these worm and 'pillar stories are sending me out to check my two. All clear here - but there are so many moths around that I'm doing overtime. What's the story with those four wilting plants on the hill? How are they doing with the extra water?
:circle-of-love:

Mr Teddy, I havent got a clue whats going on with those plants. A few years back, when I didnt know how important it was to mix your dirt realy well. I would get Hot Spots,( to much fertalizer in one place ) and when that part of the root would hit the Hot spot, what ever branch it was attached to would burn and die. But I dont think thats the problem with these. Its like something is eating the roots. I know one of the Aurora Ultras, has a ant colony living in it. Maybe Ill figure it out when I pull them and have a look at the roots. I hope You, the Mrs,and plants are doing well. Im finely starting to get back to normal. Theres still something wrong with my neck and I dont have full strenth in my left arm, But getting better every day. Well have a good one. Till next time. TOAST

The Days go Fast when your having a Blast. My God is it time for another 2014 Outdoor Update (in reverse){ Thanks High yogi } Here are the three that took a long time to root and there still taking a long time.:
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_001.jpg
My Indoor Grow Room is empty so I have Plants Hanging.:
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_002.jpg
Planter #2 from right to left 6'8",8'4",8'5",8'2" and 6'8".:
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_003.jpg
Planter #1 :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_004.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_005.jpg
What happened was, I went to get in the planter, to get a better look at that plant that was lookin like shit. When my damn shoe lace catches on the Volcanic rock and I fall in the planter. ( I told you Im not a 100% yet) I broke all kinda shit up LOL.Didnt realy fall, just sat down on that one plant LOL. :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_008.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_009.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_010.jpg
These three are SLH's. Oh I took an SLH out of the cage and Im going to Re-Veg it cause I dont think the two in bags are going to make it.:
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_012.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_013.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_014.jpg
The Bouquet :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_015.jpg
Im very pleased with this plant.{now the worms will get it }. Extra Plants :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_016.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_017.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_018.jpg
Next years Mothers :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_019.jpg
This is a thriving Rhubarb plant :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_020.jpg
The Cage :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_021.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_022.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_023.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_024.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_027.jpg
And now the Hill : This is the Aurora Ultra thats dieing :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_028.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_029.jpg
This is the Jack Herer thats dieing. Look how one Branch is dieing and the other is fine. I dont get it. :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_030.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_031.jpg
The next few are replacement plants :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_033.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_036.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_037.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_038.jpg
Four Sour Diesle :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_039.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_040.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_041.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_042.jpg
Two replacement plants :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_043.jpg
Two Sour Diesle :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_044.jpg
Two more replacement plants :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_045.jpg
I realy like this next one :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_046.jpg
The Pure Kush :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_047.jpg
The Plot :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_048.jpg
Two replacement plants :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_049.jpg
Da Super Lemon Haze :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_050.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_051.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_052.jpg
Sour Diesle or Pure Kush :
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_053.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_054.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_055.jpg
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_056.jpg
And Last but not least Here are the two branches the broke off and I stuck in the ground. There Hangin in there.Pretty amazing. I think next time I will dismantle one of my Mothers and just stick the pieces in the ground and see what happends.:
2014_Outdoor_Update_in_reverse_057.jpg
If ya got any questions dont be afraid to ask. Til next time TOAST

Absolutely astonishing update. I am amazed by it all. Perplexed. Love it. The Planter #1 isn't too fucked up, the buds look nice and solid in there. Very beautiful with the surrounding rocks and potted plants. Now Planter #2 is looking phenomenal. Couple of 8 footers in there.

And as we get up to the hill, couple of dieing plants, will have to dissect into that at some point. But what I'm most interested in on the hill is that Pure Kush, beautiful plot. Must be just starting to go now. Man keep up the good work maintaining them all and keep up the good fight against the worms. I feel for that.

Phenomenal update. I enjoyed the garden of Eden tour very much brother Lem! Till next time, stay well 'n strong! :volcano-smiley: :circle-of-love:

Well when I went on the Hill today the sick Aurora Ultra plants, were straight up and down,so I Yanked Um.:
Dieing_Plants_001.jpg
Dieing_Plants_002.jpg
I decided to dig a new Hole in the middle of the two holes,and replace just one plant.
Dieing_Plants_004.jpg
I replaced the two plants with a Sour Diesle.:
Dieing_Plants_005.jpg
Dieing_Plants_006.jpg
When I took the plants out I checked to see what was wrong. I didnt see anything out of the ordinary.The one plant was on an Ant Hill. The only thing I noticed was the dirt after about two inches deep was Bone Dry. Like maybe the roots from the Pepper Tree or maybe the Pine tree was using up all the water I was watering the plants with. Here are the plants and the root balls.:
Dieing_Plants_007.jpg
Dieing_Plants_008.jpg
Dieing_Plants_009.jpg
So basically (ding) LOL I dont know any more about what was wrong with the plants than I did before. TOAST

Great to hear from ya, lem! The rootball is definitely small. It looks like they didn't have enough phosphorus to grow it. It might be also rough soil related. They found a rock or sand and stopped growing while having water retention problems. In my parts we're going with harvest full-on. Took SLH yesterday, Friday is Trainwreck's time and Saturday AU is being pulled. Hope it's the end of the problems for you. Take care!

There is always something going on in here brother! Those little "root balls" were crazy. They didn't want to go down too deep it seems.

I can imagine some of that soil cooking pretty hot out there. Been real hot lately too.

Hope the others are faring great! Should be getting close to a few pulls here and there. Wondering when that Pure Kush of yours is gonna take off :surf:

Conradino, I know you said you were Force Flowering, but you didnt say you were holding a gun to there little heads. Damn man It hasnt been long enough for thoes to be done. Thats some crazy shit.Im glan the SLH busted some good triks for ya. I new you would like that strain. You will see next year that the Ultra OG didnt turn Purple until I Bred in the Aurora Indica. Thats where the purple comes from.I dont know why but so far the Super Frost is the best shit I got going.The small amount Ive taken so far has be Dank-a-De Dank Dank.The SLH witch is normally my best sucks,But Ill use it for meds. Lester - You and me both Brother, the Pure Kush is acting real funny. You;ve got to remember, those holes are cut out of straight Rock with this Breaker Bar.:
Pure_Kush_021.jpg
so the holes are'nt as big as Five gallon pots.Along with the facted that there to close togeather :
Pure_Kush_013.jpg
and with the wire and shit running all over the place I cant even get to the one in the back right with out breaking branches. Its fuckin rediculous.:
Pure_Kush_016.jpg
But there starting to go . I'll hit um hard with the Sensi Bloom and see what happends:
Pure_Kush_015.jpg
Look at the four Sour Diesles. the ones to the right and left are fine, but the two down the middle are fucked.:
Pure_Kush_017.jpg
and then what should be the Pirde and Joy (Jack Herer) Looks like this :
Pure_Kush_019.jpg
instead of like in Planter #2. I dont get it. At least the cage and Planter #2 are smokin. C-YA TOAST

Conradino, I know you said you were Force Flowering, but you didnt say you were holding a gun to there little heads.

Damn you, Lem. You just made me snort wine out my nose and wake up Mrs T by laughing like an elephant.

Hey sorry about those couple of plants. Weird that adjacent ones are fine. But I've got to tell you, your journal never lets its WTF factor fall.

Conradino, I know you said you were Force Flowering, but you didnt say you were holding a gun to there little heads. Damn man It hasnt been long enough for thoes to be done. Thats some crazy shit.Im glan the SLH busted some good triks for ya. I new you would like that strain. You will see next year that the Ultra OG didnt turn Purple until I Bred in the Aurora Indica. Thats where the purple comes from.I dont know why but so far the Super Frost is the best shit I got going.The small amount Ive taken so far has be Dank-a-De Dank Dank.[

Yeah man, I was done with this SLH in 33 days since flower formation started. I think I mastered forced flowering using good power of Italian sun and 10,5/13,5 photoperiod :) I don't think it can be repeated indoor due to lack of UVB rays, but outdoor definitely. What I wanted to say by the way is that my SLH had great calyx to leaf ratio, she stretched very little while being LSTed and for most of the time was giving off mango smell, which by the end of bloom turned a bit lemoney. That is getting stronger though while the budz are drying, so exactly as advertised :tokin:

That's her a day before chopping
slh_6.jpg

The only problem I had with this SLH was some minor PM infection on sugar leaves in the last two days. Yeah, this fuckin' humidity always kicks something in my plants if they're not really strong. I also had some mold problems with Pakistani, but ripped all the infected budz and it never came back. Trainwreck from HSO has been a winner here, hard rock budz, no mold, no PM, even septoria didn't bother her.

That's one of the colas, man :)
trw_bud1.jpg
trw_bud6.jpg

AU on the other hand is slower, but these budz are really big and plumpy. They are column-like and grow a cap made entirely of huge calyxes, which reminds me of OG Kush pics I saw on the Net. I'm sure u know what I mean :) However it's hard to see the middle and the bottom through these fat dark leaves. Now, she's been purpling more and more with every day, even calyxes and sugar leaves are getting purple :circle-of-love: The smell has been on the border of lemon grass and something chemical, like gasoline/piss or something, but now she adds a kind of layer of fermented berries. Not a typical indica for sure, but there were totally no problems with her, so I think she'll like it her in NorItal as next year we're gonna breed her into F2!

Have a green week, lem :cheer:

Good morning weed Lem, Your grow is so massive. Sorry to hear the problems with the one you pulled. Being so dry sucks but it's tough to lift the pot to see if it's light. :) Heck I just had to chop a 14' male. Sucks when they take forever to show sex. Oh well. It's also good to hear that you have meds again so you can treat your problems. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom