Mars2 900 - 4x4 - Scrog

OG Kush - I believe week 6??? This is why I don't count weeks or especially days. I just look at tricombs. :)
Getting a bit more weight on her, lots of frosty goodness, still smelling wonderful! Took the smallest bud off and gave it to my buddy (he kept bugging me) and he said it was really good. Hopefully it will be 10x better when it's really ready. Looking good so far!

Screenshot_2015-08-15-19-55-44.png

I can almost smell that OG Kush over here GB it's looking fine. As for the jello cup grow that's looking pretty good for the size of it's pot, I'm impressed. I think I was close to the mark with my prediction, we live in hope ;) All the best and great to see you back, and your plants :thumb:

Here is a pic of the big Purps I have in the tent. This one has given me nothing but problems since day 1. Nitrogen toxicity, magnesium deficiency, phosphorus deficiency, now nute burn and nitrogen deficiency. I thought for the longest time it was ph, but it always has run off at 5.8-6.0. Kept trying to manage the other issues it was having then got fed up after last week and upped the ph to 6.5-6.8 to see if it thought it was in soil, and behold.... it perked back up and started putting on some weight. This is the first plant I have had any issues with in this Coco-Loco. This is the only plant I have to ph the nutes like it's soil. Really stumped me for the longest time... Goes to show how some plants just want to be treated different.

Screenshot_2015-08-17-18-55-40.png

There's a couple on the sugar leaves but none on the bud that I could see. They were about 50/50 clear and cloudy. But yeah, hopefully in 2 weeks they will be mostly cloudy with some amber. I plan to chop her down on the 1st of September. Maybe try for nug of the month again. I might need to be selective in my cutting because some of the inner buds are still too immature to be anything other than popcorn when dried. Guess we will see when the time comes.
I can't wait to put my HPS back in this tent though.
GB80

So as I was "dropping the kids off at the pool" I noticed a tiny little red spider crawling around. Little bugger was fast and when I finally smashed it, it turned my wall red. Looked around on the Web and saw that it could have been a clover mite (red spider mite). Sucks because I've NEVER had any mites. I got so freaking paranoid that I grabbed my free sample of sns217c and mixed a bottle and sprayed my bathroom, around my tents, my windows and trim in my room. I'll check if they are in my tent as soon as the lights come on. I'm totally freaking out, but I talked to the neighbor (who dosent grow) and he said they were in his apartment this morning as well. I'm thinking since the weather has cooled down and it has been raining that some made their way into the apartments and hopefully (fingers crossed) I did my preventative maintenance in time so they don't make it through the 2 foot of sns217c to get in to my tent....
Reading all these stories about those mites, I'm taking every step to insure I don't get the borg! If I didn't catch them in time, guess I'll have to grab more at the grow store and deal with it.
GB80

Ya bro, my heat popped on last night because of the temp drop. The bugs new it was coming as I have seen a lot of spider activity in my basement the last few days, usually meaning the spiders were anticipating insects moving into the house seeking warmth.

I know I said last pic, but.....
I got a little excited when my buddy was raving about the premature bud I gave him so I broke one of my rules and took a bud for myself. It's been hanging 4 days now. Still a bit wet, but I did a quick trim to help it breathe and it sure looks pretty. I can't wait till it fully dries and I can enjoy the time and effort I put into it. So here you go, a preview of what's to come! Hope you enjoy...
GB80

Screenshot_2015-08-19-18-07-03.png
Screenshot_2015-08-19-18-08-43.png

Back
Top Bottom