Mars2 900 - 4x4 - Scrog

Jello cup Purps. Doing pretty good. A bit of a P.I.T.A. to keep watered but she is starting to put on a little weight for sure. Still a heavy chemical smell that reminds me of my younger and more wreck less days.

Screenshot_2015-08-20-20-34-29.png

OG Kush - I couldn't resist, that's what happens when I break my rules... I took the outer branches, most are bouquets of buds like this one, with a decent cola. I'm leaving the inner buds on till they mature a bit more. Should be done by the 1st like I planned. I'm going to guess about 2 oz dried bud from the plant plus a bit of trim and popcorn buds.

Screenshot_2015-08-20-20-33-39.png

So I asked this question somewhere else on here and I'll post it again on both my threads so if you have experience and post here, you don't need to post on the others.

I was a little buzzed last night and had this great idea to order seeds online. So I got on Herbies website and ordered 3 regular packs of nirvana seeds. A couple reasons I don't order online are that 1 I'm scared they will raid my home and take my kids away from me, 2 I don't like sending my money over seas. So my questions are...
1. Do you have seeds shipped to your door or do you have them shipped somewhere else? I didn't think about direct shipping till I sobered up.
2. If they intercept the seeds, do they just take them and that's it, or have you had problems afterwards?

I know it's probably just the jitters, but bieng paranoid has kept me out of a long term prison for most of my life. So what are your thoughts or answers to my questions. Thanks!
GB80

I think they intercept them, run back to your house to check your grow room out to see if it's worthy of the weed :thumb:. Or they let them through and go " some lucky bastard gets to grow some herb" :morenutes: Lol...idk

I almost ordered seeds but my address didn't match my shipping address. I live somewhere other than where my cc bill goes to. they denied my order, not Herbies, another sponsor.

Ya I have to actually call certain seed places in order to use my cc for purchasing overseas. Sometimes your cc company won't do online overseas purchases.

I've used Herbies for my orders and they ship them inside a dvd case in a Manila envelope. They're discreet and swift with their shipping and I've had no problems so far. I couldn't tell you what happens if they do get intercepted but I would think that they would just be destroyed. All the best :thumb:

FYI if you ever need free clones let me know. In Colorado I can just give them to you and if I have them, or a good Mother, I'm happy to share.

this is why I need to move to Colorado. swapping clones with other growers would be very cool.

Back
Top Bottom