MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

Dutty and I are going to grow some of the same plants, strains. And we'll compare notes. a chance for me to sniff the big leagues.... see if I can hit those fastballs ;)

Dutty and I are going to grow some of the same plants, strains. And we'll compare notes. a chance for me to sniff the big leagues.... see if I can hit those fastballs ;)

Ahhh, very fun!!! I have been wanting to start a cooperative journal with someone here in Colorado really badly, I'm sure it will happen at some point. That seems like a fun way to run a journal! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok, here to see how your plants grow :bong:

Yea, glad to see those who checked in, and thank you for doing so! Big night last night as I chopped down my last plant from my first indoor grow. Today I'm hunting for some cover crop for my LOS plant. And I need to get brewing an ACT! Very excited for this one and all the great peeps here to watch, and help!! :thanks::Namaste:

Nice to see you Doc, thanks.

Made my weekly stop to the nursery, need get a tea brewing for this cover crop I'm starting, picked up a few additions to my kit:

20150320_193718.jpg

They recognize me ;)

But, not for anything in particular. ;)

Instead of starting a new thread, since this journal will include outdoor time, I found some pics of the plants I grew last summer in Miracle Grwo, misspelled on purpose :)

These are all bagseed in different stages,, I used a lot of mason line to train,,, nobody came near them because of that,, it was a strategy

In a couple pics you can see the pit I dug to hide them, now, that is filled with horse poo for me pumpkins :)

I grew them in rounds last year, this was round two I think mostly,, the next set of plants or round, you can see in the last pic, the shorties,, I started topping them much earlier as I gained confidence.

Funny to see this now to see the stuff I used to,,, obscure them,, I certainly wasn't hiding them..lool

I have a few more of the one mother nature (wind) broke and I taped it together,, with duc tape of course,, but I have to get them...

20140617_114723.jpg

20140703_132534.jpg
20140711_144551.jpg
20140711_144605.jpg
20140723_192025.jpg
20140725_195329.jpg
20140729_142154.jpg
20140803_132531.jpg

Three pages in already before I noticed! :laughtwo:

Subbed for sure. I can't catch up till morning, but I'm in. :green_heart:

I couldn't resist. :laughtwo::green_heart:

All caught up. Three Bombs peter!!! Sweet bliss.

Those "stealthy" shots of the yard are amazing, those monsters in the background standing guard.

"It was a strategy". God, I love your humor. :rofl:

Let's have some fun.

You were miles and leagues ahead of me outdoor last year Peter! How was the harvest?

The group of four that I harvested first were the best of the eleven girls I had. They had the most time outside I think. Those were funny plants... looking at the pics now. They look, or some look indica dominant. Maybe I'm a rookie and don't know Jack. But that's what I see. Anyway,, the last two rounds of plants were ok, but the buds were light and fluffy. The shit smoked fast.

It was a great learning experience, especially the last one in the red bucket,, I finally figured out how or when, to top them with that one.

Great learning experience, not great smoke. Meh, life's not always easy!

Thanks for the kind words, bro

I couldn't resist. :laughtwo::green_heart:

All caught up. Three Bombs peter!!! Sweet bliss.

Those "stealthy" shots of the yard are amazing, those monsters in the background standing guard.

"It was a strategy". God, I love your humor. :rofl:

Let's have some fun.

Thanks Sue,, they were big, especially in those buckets, but, they were all show, and no go... meaning the buds were ok. But, it's not where you start correct? :)

Thanks for coming by!

Great learning experience, not great smoke. Meh, life's not always easy!

With just starting my first plants last month, i kinda know how you feel. There is so much info on growing and so many different ways to do it. I know my first plant may not be great smoke, but it's the FIRST plant. With some luck and determination this will be the first of many plants to come. Damn, I freakin love this forum even after such a short time. Always wanted to grow, never had the knowledge and I thought if I didn't use a 1000w HPS might as well not bother. Seeing what Sue did with cfl and the right soil got me going. Now reading all these journal and all this info. 420mag forum, you guys rock, thank you.

Buds4All you make some good points. This site is the one I picked to get involved with because of the type of people who are most involved. I'm not regretting that decision at this point.

Well, today I started getting ready some aerated compost tea for my six autos. Have some water sitting out, tomorrow I'll add some goodies and get to bubbling. Looks like Tuesday I'll pack those smart pots, add some Dutch white clover, top with EWC, water with tea,, and let nature start in my pots!

I'm thinking it will be about a week and I'll be looking to drop beans in my new green manure pots.....

How was the weed taste-wise?

Poor. I had real trouble drying them. First round got the best conditions of them all and were dried the best (and that wasn't ideal) the next two rounds however, I was dealing with a host of issues from weather changing constantly, and real humid conditions, then it got cold when I was drying the last round, dried them in like two days since I didn't have a heater running.

The last plant the big girl that broke in the wind was the best all around, but, still wasn't resinous. So, dry smoke, somewhat harsh. Bagseed. My expectations on yield and quality were very low.

I'll be honest, the back end of that grow wasn't fun. I learned a lot I'm going to correct this year.

But, one thing I know is I can't change my location so I have to expect the unexpected. But, now I have a few more tools at my disposal to deal with it. AND, many great resources here.

And hopefully a well ventilated greenhouse. ;)

Nice to see you Doc, thanks.

Made my weekly stop to the nursery, need get a tea brewing for this cover crop I'm starting, picked up a few additions to my kit:

20150320_193718.jpg

My White Clover grows to about 8 inches. At that size, after trimming, it can grow back an inch a day.
If your clover has a similar growth pattern, I'd wait until your girls are at least 10 inches high before planting.

Back
Top Bottom