MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

Well she may not be the prettiest one I've ever seen. But I hope it does the trick. Had to share it here first ;) (hope you don't mind)
image21995.jpg

Bro, that is the one you revegged? Shit, you are killing it!

Yoo can post anything you want here, I'm just borrowing/using the space they let me. I promote sharing!! Great job man, makes me think I should have dune it myself!! I will at some point after seeing what you did :)

Man I really can't take credit for anything. She's doing everything. I just bend a little here and there to even her out. It's something incredible and I'm just hanging on for the ride.

I give you credit for sticking it out. That takes patience. Good job

Thanks for confirmation, Sweetsue!

Was just over at the build a soil site and placed an order. This should be it. Got some; coconut water powder; aloe powder; malted barley grain; and Bio Ags ful power, and finally I gave in and ordered the five gallon compost tea brewer.

I could have made that, but I have a lot going on this spring and I don't want to mess with it.

So, I think I'm done ordering.

Great list. The only thing I'd consider in addition, at this point (I could shop forever there!) is Agsil. It's next on my list, with some TM-7. That gives you everything essential to continue a steady amendment program filled with massive amounts of beneficial micro nutrients.

I got conformation that everything from BAS has shipped. I'm pretty excited to have just about, pretty much everything I need for this grow on hand. Although, as long as there is a nursery nearby I'll never be done ;)

I'm actually excited to get the microbulator /ACT maker because I know right from the get go that it works. Or at least it's a huge improvement on how I made act last grow. Making it one gallon at a time isn't going to cut it and from a time value money standpoint it was a great decision. And I've read so much the past week or so on teas and organic gardening that I'm eager to make some great teas for all my gardens moving forward. I thought I was doing a decent job of gardening before, but now I know I have room for improvement. And, not to beat a dead horse, but in my search to find ways to grow indoor mmj, I actually found ways to be a better gardener all around. As much as this winter has tested my sanity, being part of this community has improved my way of life, my health, and my family's health. No more chemicals in my garden,, unless of course we're talking pumpkins... :Namaste:

Just a quick note. I don't believe agsil 16 is considered organic. Spurr goes over this in the foliar feeding thread on the logical gardener.

Interesting, I'll have to go read up in that over there. Spurr is smarter than all of us combined, lol. Funny though, as Agsil16 is widely recommended by organic gardeners. Maybe we play around with horsetail FPE's for silica. I use horsetail in my mulch and also compost already, but don't use AgSil16 simply because I don't wanna purchase things much any more.

All good in my hood,,, hope the same in yours. One final cleaning of my tent tonight, filling some jars with bud, and tomorrow I pack my pots for the next grow and drop some Dutch white clover.... just waiting

Interesting, I'll have to go read up in that over there. Spurr is smarter than all of us combined, lol. Funny though, as Agsil16 is widely recommended by organic gardeners. Maybe we play around with horsetail FPE's for silica. I use horsetail in my mulch and also compost already, but don't use AgSil16 simply because I don't wanna purchase things much any more.

I haven't ordered mine yet, so I'm going to check that out. If so, I'll need another source for silica. Equisetum sounds like a good choice. I'll have to raid the local hospital zen garden I guess. :blushsmile:

I mentioned my soil mix to my organic buddy, and the first thing he said was it was loaded with silica and calcium, and to expect a large stalk, thick branches, and huge leaves. Squat like bodybuilders. I haven't followed up and looked into it further though.

Just a quick note. I don't believe agsil 16 is considered organic. Spurr goes over this in the foliar feeding thread on the logical gardener.

I was over there reading just now and didn't find the foliar feeding thread yet, but I did work through one on silica. There was much discussion by spurr on using Agsil16, all of it positive. I'll keep looking for the thread you mentioned 36.

My best takeaway from the thread on silica:

"For people that use "water only" substrates, like enriched soils or soilless, I agree DE and other such amorphous silica products are the way to go." - spurr

I have 10 # of DE left over from when a new tenant brought bedbugs into the building. Not a single one survived the DE dusting in our apartment. This will save me money since I don't have to order the Agsil.

Thank you 36Gr0w. :love:

Yet another site to explore. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I decided last night that instead of jury rigging CFLs and or fluorescents to get my next seeds going that I'm going to just run my dimmable ballast at 50% which should be 200 watts of power. I don't have a good t5 or 8 set up right now. I have shit ton of T12 and plenty of CFLs but, by the time I get that all rigged up, and the amount of energy used,,, I'm just going to keep it simple, dial down the ballast with my MH bulb. And in a couple of weeks when they are up, I would have brought that light in anyway.

Was doing a lot of thinking last night and I think I'm going to stick with my 4x4 tent for one more winter. I am going to get a good 600 watt cooltube setup with a great bulb, and it means I'll only grow four outside, four regular plants outside this year instead of six. I can pack four in my current tent and do pretty good under a 600.

I'll have the option of using my existing 400 if I want to really turn it up a notch.

This will allow me to get better with what I have or the space I have, instead of expanding and finding new problems. I don't think I'm ready as a grower to expand yet.

Plus, I'm doing at least twelve autos outside this summer, two grows of six plants each. And if I do those right, plus the four I'll veg outside all summer,, I think I'll be in a good spot.

One of the reasons I'm thinking about staying with the same size space is because I'm unsure about LEDs, and this will give me a little more time to get better with HID before I add a new twist.

Who knows, maybe next week my feelings will change, but that's the way I'm leaning this morning....

Tonight, I fill my smartpots, add some Dutch white clover, some ewc, mulch, and let the good times roll!!

Have a great day everyone!!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom