MassMedMan's Spring Fling - Indoor/Outdoor - Organic - Medical - 6 Autos

put my second poly up today , well chuffed , £125 for bot , cant complain . didnt know who you where lol well until now :)

tons of room

did you ever get a cover for your one mate ?

P10607551.JPG
P1060758.JPG
P10607561.JPG

Looking interesting.

As a fellow auto grower myself on my first attempt... i have a keen interest in auto's grows & i look forwards to others experience's :thumb:

Thanks Fuzzy! Happy to see you, hope we can help each other out!!

@paddy -- looks good mate!! I have not got my plastic yet. I need to build the frame first. I'll do that soon. I was on a site the other day that had greenhouse plastic remnants (left overs) and the prices were very good.

I'm jealous paddy!!

Stopped at the local nursery today looking for nettles, comfrey, and borage, but only located the last. Got a good lead on comfrey, but the nettles might require a trip across the pond. Paddy will you send some?

Anyway, got a big bag perlite for my SWICK pots while I was there.

And came home to find a delivery from BaS:
20150327_171048.jpg

And in a few minutes I was able to collect up these, I got more after the pic so now I think each smart pot I pack tonight, actually five of the six (one is getting chemicals) they should each get three, so they can have a threesome and --

Do a little dance,
make a little love,
Get down tonight!

:party::party::party::woohoo::party::party::party::thanks:

Mods this is going in my grow so it's not off topic, right? :thanks:

20150327_173113.jpg

I'll be ordering worms soon. .Question for anyone. I have one pot that I was going to run the coast of maine Stonington blend and nothing else. Only thing is I think it needs some perlite.

I can either leave it, and continue the experiment as is.

Or. Add perlite?

Last weekend I did take out three cups of soil from each and replaced with two cups of Hydroyton, so maybe that will do?

So, I didn't add anything else to the COM mix but the Hydroyton. I'm ready!! 5 gallon pot which will get chemicals is upper far left. That's the only one without worms, clover, or the SWICK set up. I got the plastic containers to hold the perlite at 99 cent store, they are supposed to be oil drain catch pans, but, they work for my application, too ;)

I wonder if they've met up, had a threesome yet?
20150327_183340.jpg

Soil, few clover seeds, ewc topping, alfalfa hay
20150327_184358.jpg

No water in catch pans just yet

20150327_193506.jpg

You are impressing the hell out of all of us buckaroo! :thumb:

Antics, it really IS this easy. So easy to maintain too. The soil grows happy and productive plants. It's all in the preparation, but from then on it's no worries, just the joy of watching them grow.

MMM, the SWICK will amaze you. You hear resistance from growers who like to have that time with their plants. I've learned to find other ways to spend time with mine. You will too. I'm going to watch for that moment when you get excited because roots grew into the perlite. :laughtwo:

nice going with the fabric pots brother :thumb:

it really is the best choice

yes mate in a bout 3/4 weeks there will be loads here :), i could send you that and fresh sea weed . ( dried ) :)

i was thinking of growing some pea nuts /monkey nuts along with a plant or 2 for veg , ive read they produce a lot of Nitrogen , just for an experiment , sure im already mad enough :thumb:

Hey paddy,, if you are really mad you'll head over to the build a soil site and dig into the blog. Or, go look at the compost tea brewer, and check out the links to the different tea recipes. If you really dig you can find a chart on the different plants you can ferment to make your own fertilizer. There's a lot, I'm highlighting a few and will be growing them this year. Look into the fermented plant extract process. I'd link it but it might be a no-no.

I have a good source for seaweed, but I'll let you know about the nettles!!

Stay green bud ;)

Ordered an 8 bulb t5 high output light bar today, and an eight bag bubble bag. 8 is the magic number.

No, I am really done! :cheer:

Ordered an 8 bulb t5 high output light bar today, and an eight bag bubble bag. 8 is the magic number.

No, I am really done! :cheer:

Sure. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom