Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

Good THCday Growers..been super busy dealing with these revegges...dam fan leaves..they just won't stop..fish tank is empty..the boy cutting rooted,,the PE did,'t...so thats 50% on cloning in soil...the aero cloner..5 out of 6 got roots..now...what to do with them...got a 2 bucket flood + drain going..only 1 plant..a bagseed..roots just now coming out if the netpot...pics up later...super soil...going to try that...anybody know how to make super water.??..:cheesygrinsmiley:..i/ll work on it...right now..working on a UD...focus

Nice, are you thinking of putting anything else in other flood&drain bucket beside the 1 bagseed? I really want to compare growth rates of other peoples experience with flood&drain! As always, you seem to be juggling a whole lot at once but always manage to pull through some healthy looking greenery! Keep it up Miwa and stay Focus!

Hi Miwa, I just wanted to stop in and tell you that I used your modification with all the extra holes on a red cup :) I put my little clone who had a hard time rooting in there.
:thanks:
yep..RS..them cups i got dry out fast...i sit them in water when i water them..don't want to get stem rot..

Good evening weed miwa and a Happy Munchday to ya. I bought a couple bags of Dr Earth garden soil the other day. It's a living soil, or so it says, so I'm going to try it next. About 16 a bag, 1.5 cu ft.
aliving soil ??dam...all you have to do is water ?? sounds like something i could use..Dr Earth :hmmmm:

Good Day Miwa, Hope things are good and green as usual for you in your garden today. May your plants bequeath you a jeweled bounty worthy of the goddess of Green!
everything green but the bugs..i won...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice, are you thinking of putting anything else in other flood&drain bucket beside the 1 bagseed? I really want to compare growth rates of other peoples experience with flood&drain! As always, you seem to be juggling a whole lot at once but always manage to pull through some healthy looking greenery! Keep it up Miwa and stay Focus!
ok...this bagseed is a dry run..its probably a male ..i had better results with small buckets..when the plants are sprouts or just rooted...i got some pineapple express cuttings thats got roots..

Picture_2239.jpg
Picture_2249.jpg

and i got a coulple of jock horror sprouts..with some bagseed...

Picture_2277.jpg
Picture_2319.jpg
Picture_2297.jpg

i'll put them in the water...thats where the bagseed came from...a cup...Eve needs another haircut..shes replaced the ones i cut..

Picture_2346.jpg
Picture_2355.jpg
Picture_2364.jpg
Picture_2375.jpg

revegges..got 3x the fans a reg plants got..no..8x...this flood and drain is as simple as you can get...i'm a great follower of K.I.S.S. :cheesygrinsmiley:...jjust water going through pipes to buckets and drained back down through the pump..when it turn off...the little hump in the over flow pipe on the right..the height of that hump controls the level of liquid in your containers..the reason for small containers..less water/nutes..with the same amout of air stones ..or whatever..less water/nutes will have more oxygen..than say a 5 gal...also you save on nutes...and these two JH sprouts are doing great..

Picture_2268.jpg
Picture_2259.jpg

just like pots..i'll starts sprouts out in these ..and when the roots out grow these i'll have a 4 or 5 gal setup ready..gotta save those dollars..gov got me shut down..:cheesygrinsmiley:..pics of the ladies in waiting.up tomorrow...they are getting fat...the married couple in the yard...shes got small pistils and his pods ain't even open..just increasing..fun time in the hood...focus...

wht up TG...when you goimg to kick the J off..don't no too much about organic..i do know its good to read the lable..some say organic but they ain't..make you some super soil..i need some super water for this hydro i'm trying..check this out..you really need a cooler ..or should have one..to grow with water..:hmmmm::idea::idea:..they got a scratch and/or dent sale..of those small fridges..about a 3x2: or something .and drill some holes and run some lines..whatta u think ???better cool temps in the res than warm..i'll keep an eye out..when you do start up..i'll see it,,:thumb:

wht up TG...when you goimg to kick the J off..don't no too much about organic..i do know its good to read the lable..some say organic but they ain't..make you some super soil..i need some super water for this hydro i'm trying..check this out..you really need a cooler ..or should have one..to grow with water..:hmmmm::idea::idea:..they got a scratch and/or dent sale..of those small fridges..about a 3x2: or something .and drill some holes and run some lines..whatta u think ???better cool temps in the res than warm..i'll keep an eye out..when you do start up..i'll see it,,:thumb:

My Man, what up G? I'm getting ready to start a new right now. A sour diesel J. I know what you mean, had to install an AC for my room temps were a little high last to around, so I installed a window unit, it's going to be way cheaper to run than my central.
Your chiller idea is great a I'm sure it'll work especially if you can find a way to use the inside of the fridge as a Rez. Just don't let the water get to any electrical components. I made a chiller out of a window unit. It was really easy. I just took off the cover off the unit. I tilted the evaporator coil just a little bit and then I ran the water through my system and it came back on top of that evaporator unit tdown off about evaporator unit back into a reservoir. The water got down to 50° in 10 minutes. Check out hydro innovations. They use this to cool there room and everything. You can't run your nute solution thru it but you can run the chilled water thru a staineless coil that sits in your nute Rez and it will cool it right down. Alright my Brotha. Talk to you soon.

>>>this flood and drain is as simple as you can get...i'm a great follower of K.I.S.S. ...jjust water going through pipes to buckets and drained back down through the pump..when it turn off...the little hump in the over flow pipe on the right..the height of that hump controls the level of liquid in your containers..the reason for small containers..less water/nutes..with the same amout of air stones ..or whatever..less water/nutes will have more oxygen..than say a 5 gal...also you save on nutes...and these two JH sprouts are doing great..

I am the type of person to really appreciate a good example of ingenuity! I never thought of a completely closed ebb&flow design that was capable of having a monitored water level. This is so simple IT was beyond me.+Reps Miwa Those seedlings are looking really good under there too. But they look to be growing around the same rate. Has the bagseed's roots reached the the drain level yet?

Best of grievously great greenness to you sir!
thanks LA...i can use all the great greenness i can get...yeah TG..got a couple of window units in the basement..5000 btu..going to check hydro in....the plans i have call for a coil of copper tubbing in a cooler..covered with ice...aline running from one end to the res..a line on the other end running to the plant...when the pump cuts off..due to a back valve between the cooler and the pump..some water remain in the coil..getting cold...still have the coil..so far..no matter what is said..i don't see hydro being that speedy from soil..we're still experimented...yeah AG...a lot of ideas on the tube...the roots are just beginning to come out of the net pot..not touching the water yet..but getting spray from the air bubbles bursting...just finished feeding all plants that eat...took my largest bagseed in the red cup and started a DWC...this bagseed was born 9-15..roots were wrapping around bottom and sides of cup...we'll see if it survives and catches up to the bagseed in F+D..

Picture_2544.jpg
Picture_2535.jpg

i'll find something else to mess up before the day is over..still got to get pics of the girls in waiting...stay focus..

dam midwest..finding bud rot..mold..and bugs..gonna take one of my bedrooms and seal it up..sound proof..light proof...scent proof..air tight..nothing gets in..nothing gets out..don't think this is budrot..just my mistake..can you guess what i did to my foot longs...put shades on...this will hurt your eyes...

Picture_2554.jpg
Picture_2564.jpg
Picture_2574.jpg
Picture_2586.jpg
Picture_2596.jpg
Picture_2602.jpg

whatever ailes this plant..also took all her trics off...thats why she isn't cut and hanging...lets see what else i can find...focus

dam midwest..finding bud rot..mold..and bugs..gonna take one of my bedrooms and seal it up..sound proof..light proof...scent proof..air tight..nothing gets in..nothing gets out..don't think this is budrot..just my mistake..can you guess what i did to my foot longs...put shades on...this will hurt your eyes...

whatever ailes this plant..also took all her trics off...thats why she isn't cut and hanging...lets see what else i can find...focus
That's crazy Miwa. I'm speechless!

well...maybe not 200...yeah B...that is crazy..on another note..these plants in the water..is loving it..got to hook up a cooling opperation for the res...temps are creaping up..using frozen bottles of ice...but the last bagseed has been in water some hrs now..not stretching like the other but it will be...something about those cfls...those are 23w daylight...keeps the nodes close...

Picture_2695.jpg
Picture_2706.jpg

and these two jocks..they are a day apart in age..one is going in water and the other in soil..

Picture_2716.jpg
Picture_2723.jpg

the other two bagseed..i'll try to do an approach graft with them...stay focus...

thanks LA...i can use all the great greenness i can get...yeah TG..got a couple of window units in the basement..5000 btu..going to check hydro in....the plans i have call for a coil of copper tubbing in a cooler..covered with ice...aline running from one end to the res..a line on the other end running to the plant...when the pump cuts off..due to a back valve between the cooler and the pump..some water remain in the coil..getting cold...still have the coil..so far..no matter what is said..i don't see hydro being that speedy from soil..we're still experimented...yeah AG...a lot of ideas on the tube...the roots are just beginning to come out of the net pot..not touching the water yet..but getting spray from the air bubbles bursting...just finished feeding all plants that eat...took my largest bagseed in the red cup and started a DWC...this bagseed was born 9-15..roots were wrapping around bottom and sides of cup...we'll see if it survives and catches up to the bagseed in F+D..

Picture_2544.jpg
Picture_2535.jpg

Good Morning Miwa,
I did a similar chiller idea and it worked good. I took a bucket and bought stainless tubing 3/8" at ace. I bent the tubing into a coil and put in the bucket full of water and ice bottles. Ran plastic tubing from nut Rez to the bucket tubing . In Rez I installed a small pump so the nute solution pumped out of nute Rez thru bucket ss tubing and turn pumped back to nute Rez. And just changed out frozen bottles everyday. You have to use ss tubing because copper can leach harmful metals into your nute solution.

I will say this about hydro my plants finished a lot faster. Although this time I'm looking for organic quaity and simplicity so I'm going to try fully organic. Not surfeit is more simple but live and learn.

There's a new training style I want to do called main lining. Check it out it looks really cool and supposedly there will be no shitty popcorn buds.

Do you have any descriptive videos?

google main line training cannabis there is a good tutorial. It looks bad ass, and simple. Similar to lst but looks a lot easier and no popcorn bud.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom