Miwa's 3rd Inside Grow

Thank you kindly for the correction :thumb: when/why/what prompted the change?
Yesterday.
Because It sounds too much like getting doped up.
LA did & a host of us agreed.

Hey Miwa, I have been struggling with this same kind of growth on my new tops all over my plant just recently. I've been trying to pinpoint this down to what it is, and high pH sounds like a likely culprit. I also think it has something to do with a sulfur deficiency, due to the overall characteristics. What do you think Miwa? I am going to wait and see how you respond to the problem before I think about adding any kind of magnesium sulphate.

Picture_10623.jpg

i had all my bud sites turn ...1st light green in the center..then the leaf got brown and started dying..i never saw this until i started using coco as a medium..had 8 plants with that problem...a good flush solved that...now i see it happening in water..i checked my ph in the cloner..it was way to high...brought it down to 6.0..took one clone out of the cloner and put it in a 2L..i think it may be a lockout caused by high ph..we'll see...when i posted the problem with pics..i got no responce..may be a unique problem...

I had checked my pH and it came out normal at 5.9 and my runoff off the two plants were at about 6.4, so I am sure my pale yellow leaves are being caused by a Sulfur deficiency. I opted the flush, and add 2.5ml/g of magnesium sulphate in today's feeding.

I'll be in here waiting on an update from your flush!, I will also let you know on the process of my lady...focus ;)

after my bud sites turned light green..the fans got effected...this is a couple of the plants...Picture_1459 - 420 Magazine Photo Galleryyou say...yellow leaf...my whole leaf didn't get yellow...just the center...

Picture_11215.jpg
Picture_11320.jpg

i sprayed with eps salts..thought it was mag problem..no change...

I hope you don't mind me posting pictures in here :passitleft:

I had yellowing as well when I had my Mag deficiency, but mine clearly started forming all over the place, focusing on the interveinal space. With an added Cal deficiency to go along, it made my leaves feel real glassy and brittle. I corrected the problem with 1.25ml/g CaMg in my tap water.

20130922_121829.jpg
20130915_010711.jpg

Now my leaves are very soft, full of moisture (crossing off a Ca def) but the leaf tips are remaining narrow and are not widening out. My yellowing here is mostly from the center, and have not affected outer edges yet.

20131012_081150.jpg

20131012_081132.jpg

I hope we can both figure get our grows at optimal output once these minor problems are sorted out for both of us ;)

oh...ok..what i see is light green new growth..which is normal..when new growth ages it will lose that light green color...when you think you have a nute problem..folar feed..works faster than soil feeding..if your right..problem will correct in hrs..soil feeding takes longer...

hi miwa,
got plenty of plants growing as usual, nice suprise with the seedlings, have you checked the buds to see if you got more seeds in the buds,

their also a plant accident and emergency in my sig that has pics of plants with problems, the only time i get the light green growth is during the 12-12 stretch, but im pretty sure its because i was changing to flowering nutes the day i changed 12-12 instead of waiting till after the stretch, so from now on ill be using veg nutes until the plant is actually in flower, guess is should of been doing this from day 1, oh well lesson learned. so thinking lack of N in my case,

what up DP...i think that green is a ph problem...had the same thing in pots this summer..in the pots with coco...me i'm Fluxing..did two more today...bagseed...

Picture_11814.jpg
Picture_11913.jpg

my 1st two bagseed..the oldest one..roots stopped growing as soon as they exit the net pot..not completely stopped..but slowed wat down...roots aren't in the water so i might pour some stuff for the roots from the top...this is the 1st one i did...

Picture_11615.jpg

the one doing the best is the 2nd bagseed..three weeks i can top again...its also in water...

Picture_11716.jpg

Eve needs another haircut...fans on top are blocking the light...taking leaves off 3 times a month and increasing...

Picture_12110.jpg
Picture_12011.jpg
Picture_11913.jpg

if i can get some more bud sites up top..i'll flip..put her in a rm to herself and work on these Fluxes..not its time to start cutting...stay focus...

Nice Fluxing Miwa, and great info on the foliar feed. When fluxing is it imperative to get all growth off at each node site? :thanks:
thats what i read..looks like my LSTing technic..the only difference is..i left everything on below the 3rd node...

Good evening weed miwa. Your girls are looking pretty there. Things coming at you. Happy Tokerday

looking great miwa,

how many tops you going for with the ML/fluxxing method, its not to far different from lollypopping but you end up with more colas, it should produce some huge buds as long as you dont go with to many tops,

Hey Miwa, it is looking good in here!

I have a favor to ask of you if you can spare your wealth of knowledge and possibly some of your time. There is a grower that I have been following for some time now because of my interest in his purchased Ebb&Flow system. He has been doing very well, and we have been able to get through most of the problems he encountered along the way. But he presents a problem I have very little experience with and I came here in hopes to get your aid in this pest problem. Here is a direct quote of what is going on and his concerns:

Need some help here dudes, what should i spray this far into flowering for mites?? have you guys used anything specifically this far in that worked well yet didnt ruin the pistills or flavor of the buds?? heard mighty wash can burn pistils changing them from white to brown n shit and i dont want that for sure. te organic bull shit ive been trying doesnt work and theyre attacking one of my best plants pretty good. any advice here fellas??:thanks:

Here is a link to his Grow Journal
If you can stop by and lend him a hand that would be great, much appreciated bro!

Driving thru Miwa. Man them last pictures are awful bushy. Looks like you might have to do alittle trimming huh? Maybe that's why your file was to large? JK of course. Hey I noticed you started out using the Sunshine mix 4. How's that working out for you? I was using Sunshine products forever. I used the Black Gold since I moved here till recently, But I wasn't impressed with the #4 in the yellow bag. Stuff was so damn hard to 'get wet'. I use to have to water 4 or 5 times at first to make sure it was thoroughly wet. I also noticed you talking about cutting back on the fert's. I always lean to organics at least up till the start of flower. You can't grow wrong with the basic's, blood, bone meals, worm and bat castings. Alittle of these last a fair time, least up to acouple months, longer depends on the microbes you got brewing. All said and done they run pretty cheap too. I just threw a batch in but from here on I'm going to try the Pro Mix soilless mixes. And I'm going to try the Fox Farm Marine Cuisine with my other amendments + Mycro's. I really like the sound of it. And it is time released so I shouldn't have to hit mine with fert's till after transion. Well sorry it's been so long since I dropped in. Hope alls growing great for you over there. Till laters Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom