Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

Half a drop of pH down might have been too much!

Did you measure what the lemon did to the EC? I guess it adds a fair bit....does that effect how much you can feed them?

It seems better than it was, run off was 6.4 rather than 7.0 so a little better than before.

EC, I have no idea my pen only does pH, I really need to invest in a ph/ec pen.

I'm currently feeding twice a day @ 1/6 strength to run off so hopefully not over feeding.

I think I got lucky the first couple of runs with the coco as the pH sat comfortably at 5.9 using only tap water (private supply) a bit of dolomite lime and 1/6 strength nutes.

Is EC just as important as pH?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Today I received one of the plant of the month prizes - Mars hydro 2 LED :):):):):)

Quick question for all the current LED users-

Planning on using it to veg the big girl on 18/6. Presuming I only use the grow setting?

And out of curiosity, is the grow setting the rated 500 odd watts or is that both grow and bloom combined?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

gratz on getting the new gear mono.

I have both switches on all the time. as for the wattage....idunno. from their stats it only shows the 514 or whatever. doesn't show the split.

as to your ec question. the ec pen will get you the ppms that you are using if you need it. hydro it's a must. without reading back....you're in coco right? so it might help to know the ppms for fine tuning your nutes.

have fun eh

Thank you very much everyone! Time for another update ;)

Been really busy with work the past few days, so neglected the journal a little but here we are.

I'm thinking of flowering her in the next three or four weeks, if she picks up the pace a little bit that is ;) She is now sitting under the new LED, which seems to run just as hot as the HPS...

IMG_2987_1_.JPG
IMG_2988_1_.JPG
IMG_2989_1_.JPG

awesome prize pack mate ,im suprised to hear the led runs hot but it also pleases me ,see i want to try led but 1 thing i have actually been worried about is perhaps a lack of heat coming from the lights ,ive been growing so long thatbthe heat from my hps lamps is now incorparated and utilised to help my grow never a hinderance , so as funny as it sounds thats a big plus !

awesome prize pack mate ,im suprised to hear the led runs hot but it also pleases me ,see i want to try led but 1 thing i have actually been worried about is perhaps a lack of heat coming from the lights ,ive been growing so long thatbthe heat from my hps lamps is now incorparated and utilised to help my grow never a hinderance , so as funny as it sounds thats a big plus !

I might be a bit harsh when I say it runs hot, but from what I had been reading about them I thought they were going to run really cool meaning I could limit the ventilation to only air exchange.

The LED fixture is rated @ 500 watts, and I would say it runs as hot as the 250 watt HPS and hotter than the air cooled 600 watt HPS.

The heat suits me fine too, living in Scotland it's always easier to cool the space rather than heating it haha

Awsome mate mono goes led;) bet ur happy so see how things perform in her new suroundings.ur gna like led for sure mate and so will ur big lady;)

Thanks matey! Got the LED sitting about 60cm above the top of the plant, hopefully this is the right height haha.

It's nice to look in a tent and it be pink rather than yellow haha

Back
Top Bottom