Mono's Monster 3.0 - One Plant - One Kilo?

:volcano-smiley:

Today is a happy day - we are well on track to have this girl vegging for another four or five weeks since the next batch of clones have all began rooting. :):)

I have ordered some more coco so they will be transplanted into 10 litre pots. Once they have rooted out the pots they will go straight into the flowering tent to start producing some buds.

Hopefully she wont go to big with another 4 - 6 weeks of veg, I guess only time will tell :)

IMG_2943_1_.JPG
IMG_2945_1_.JPG
IMG_2946_1_.JPG

Mono u should train her out wider mate dont take the screen off.u can make more colas in that time she will doudle in width in 5 weeks;) just a thought mate .she is a beauty top job;):passitleft::high-five::bravo:

Mono u should train her out wider mate dont take the screen off.u can make more colas in that time she will doudle in width in 5 weeks;) just a thought mate .she is a beauty top job;):passitleft::high-five::bravo:

I'm hopping that she will fill the 4ft x 4ft tent when she has finished stretch. A week or so before I flip to 12/12 I'm going to move the 600 watt HPS in so happy for her to get to 3/4 ft tall. The screen was mainly for keeping the middle of the plant as low as the outside.

Do you think it would be worth keeping it on for another couple of weeks? She only has about six inches of foliage, would be happy for her at about 12-18 inches tall before flipping to 12/12

Mono u should train her out wider mate dont take the screen off.u can make more colas in that time she will doudle in width in 5 weeks;)

After a think I wonder if raising the screen, say 2 inches... And allowing her to grow a bit in height, then do another defol and spread her out again.

The screen is 3ft x 3ft in a 4ft x 4ft tent ;)

Mono sounds perfect u could raise it as u say this will give room for more vertical growth to then as u say tuck under and make wider.and 2 weeks of that will still make a diffrence.and i know ur fear of not much height.always against me aswell.ur doing great mate keep it up;)

that there's got my vote!! :thumb:

After a think I wonder if raising the screen, say 2 inches... And allowing her to grow a bit in height, then do another defol and spread her out again.

The screen is 3ft x 3ft in a 4ft x 4ft tent ;)

Nice plant there an a good size to
I grow trees also had a good few 30 oz plants n a 37 one
I done lots super cropping on it to keep height down an a level Canopy but also not to thick that light won't penetrate all way through so u don't get any popcorn

Back
Top Bottom