Mr Teddy's Greek Indoor Grow - Indicas - Soil - LEDs

Well done for being brave, Mr Teddy :high-five: Those Chelsea fans can ruin an entire grow :yikes:

:thanks: RR. Oh we know all about Chelsea fans here. Mrs Teddy was a season ticket holder for almost 20 years, giving it up in tears when the dirty money took over. Thank heavens it wasn't Millwall. They'll ruin your grow and trash your tent too.

:jawdropper::rofl::rofl::rofl:Hey thats you Mr Sauve :circle-of-love:1HC-FTW:circle-of-love:

I'm touched. The first 1HC-FTW reference in my journal. :ciao:

:rofl:

TOO FUNNY! I see you know my friend well. LOL

But he's one of the one's that got me on my feet so he doe's have a serious side.

Did you know he grew a cannabis plant upside down? True story.

It does not surprise me for a moment, Reg. This man treats cannabis growing as if it's fun. Outrageous. I've a good mind to report him to a Moderator.

But there was still lager right? Right?

There's always a cold beverage in the Teddy fridge. :)

So thank you so much to everyone who has helped out in the past couple of Truffaut-like, day-for-night days. I am, as they say on 420, truly grateful. I promise not to be so stupid again. Until I'm stupid again. And just to prove that the girls have not mutated into some Quartermass-like blob, here are a few random tent pictures from this afternoon after watering:

DSC_058618.JPG
DSC_058718.JPG
DSC_058819.JPG
DSC_058920.JPG
DSC_059017.JPG
DSC_059117.JPG
DSC_059220.JPG
DSC_059319.JPG

All is looking tickety-boo.

Pip Pip! :love: Mr Teddy x

Oh, he's laid back these days. You should have seen how he carried on before he was Head MOD!

Your girls are going to fine.

great lookin gals, everything seems healthy and happy :high-five:

i hope you jump right into a next journal of some exotic strain after you are done with those ladies Mr.T, i wouldn't be able to handle my daily 420 routine without a friendly neighborly journal going on :bitingnails:

I hate when I stupid the timer. There's always that moment then next day, at the end of the walk of shame - where I open the tent, and expect to hear showtunes. :phew:

That is so funny what you just said :rofl::rofl: I've got 2 timers sitting here, not hooked up because I don't trust them......I'm running to my grow rooms and flicking the switches by hand.....been like that for months..... :rofl::rofl: What a helicopter mom.....geez

That is so funny what you just said :rofl::rofl: I've got 2 timers sitting here, not hooked up because I don't trust them......I'm running to my grow rooms and flicking the switches by hand.....been like that for months..... :rofl::rofl: What a helicopter mom.....geez

wow, I don't think I could keep that up.

:rofl::rofl: I know, right? Summer's going to come and I'm gonna want to get outside....ahahahaha

Oh, he's laid back these days. You should have seen how he carried on before he was Head MOD!

Your girls are going to fine.

great lookin gals, everything seems healthy and happy :high-five:

i hope you jump right into a next journal of some exotic strain after you are done with those ladies Mr.T, i wouldn't be able to handle my daily 420 routine without a friendly neighborly journal going on :bitingnails:

Thank you, chaps. :circle-of-love: I strongly suspect I will keep jounaling, 420bro. Somebody on here has the signature "Cannabis isn't addictive, growing it is." I would add keeping a 420 journal to that.:ciao:

Confirmed: No surly blobs. Just three pretty dames.

As long as I haven't turned them into pantomime dames. :laughtwo:

Looks Great Mr. Ted :thumb:

:thanks: Cronic. :high-five:

I hate when I stupid the timer. There's always that moment the next day, at the end of the walk of shame - where I open the tent, and expect to hear showtunes. :phew:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
It was worth me screwing up the timing just for that showtune line.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow, I don't think I could keep that up.

Impressive, Shawnee. And obviously just a little bit crazy. :laughtwo: Just had to look up 'helicopter mom'. Kinda wish I'd had one of those. The only thing my mum hovered over was the sherry bottle. :)

:rofl::rofl: I know, right? Summer's going to come and I'm gonna want to get outside....ahahahaha

Don't we all, Shawnee, don't we all. :green_heart:

Have a splendid day, Playmates. Thanks for coming by. I like it here. :circle-of-love:

You ought to get yourself one of these (or similar) Mr T. It contains a little battery so will keep programmed times set and running on schedule even after the event of a power failure. Got this one for just under €10.

Vis Vobiscum.

Brilliant, OMe. Isn't technology marvellous. That's a no-brainer. Thanks. (An independent back-up generator would be useful too.)
:circle-of-love:

Hello Mister Teddy. From now on don't trust a thing I have to say! Come by my journal and you will see why! :Namaste:

I've read it. And I don't care. You've probably forgotten more than I'll ever know. I trust you unquestionably. It's about the whole man, not the hole in the man. :hug:

When Jo and I were at the Hospital....we saw a Mr. Teddy dog running lose in the parking lot. Who would do such a thing...I don't know. When we finally came out again he was gone. If he had of been there when we came out....it would have been hard to leave him there. Hopefully his master found him or visa versa. :high-five:

Your girls look amazing. Those are some beautiful colas they're building, they appear quite dense too. Amazing job brother!

Hello, Antics and :welcome: to my little Greek playground. :ciao: It's good to see you here.

Thanks for the kind comments. Despite my inability to set a timer, they seem to be doing just fine. Blueberry in particular has lovely, firm buds. It's that waiting game now with daily trichome checks and re-tying those heavy, bendy branches.....
:circle-of-love:

In a few more days, you'll be able to feel safer about the photoperiod fubar. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If they reacted, the newest leaves will start to look a little too fat and grow a little too big. If not, you skated by. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom