MSquared's - Indoor - Soil - Multi Strain - 1800w - Perpetual

Yummy! MS! :Namaste:

Nice weight on those two! All of them look great, You just keep rolling them out! :bravo:

Thanks OMM! Yeah they were pretty good and the affect is really couchlock. A great night time smoke, but if used during the day you are definately not going to get much done LOL. :)
I think they weighed well for their size and they were both in 4g pots, so next round I will be putting them in 8g pots to see if I can get even more weight out of them. So we shall see.
Yeah I have the 3 JHs to go soon. I will have a flr room update up shortly as well. It feels good to get caught up and now I need to get out on others journals and get caught there as well.

Thanks and be over to your place shortly.

:peace: brotha!

Not passed by for a while but thats just because you don't need any help... lol

Anyway those Ssh's look good, congrants m²

Hey TBD! Thanks for coming by. Yeah everything is going well, but I just enjoy the company :)
I have another harvest coming up and a flr room update coming shortly.

:peace:

I've been busy lately...just now getting around and getting caught up!
Looks great...congrats on the harvest! Of course the vegging girls look great too! :thumb:

:ganjamon:

The ssh looks super msquared.

Are you hand watering everything. Because if you are you have got to be a busy guy. hahha

Anyways things look good all around over there.

peace and many blessings

LOL Yeah I am hand watering, but it is not so bad, takes maybe a couple hours every 4 days or so. Yeah thanks. I am getting ready to post my second harvest pics from the 3 very large JHs.
Thank you friend and :peace:

I've been busy lately...just now getting around and getting caught up!
Looks great...congrats on the harvest! Of course the vegging girls look great too! :thumb:

:thumb: thanks Vape! I hear that super busy myself. Thanks and I am posting the second part of the harvest in just a few.
Wait until you see what hibrix did for my large 8g pots of JH no joke it was 2 of the biggest plants I have ever harvested and not to forget the 3rd JH in a 4g pot was fairly impessive too.

~ Harvest Update Info/Pics ~

Hey everyone! I finally finished my first harvest of hibrix critical + Jack Herer
I chopped JH1, JH2 & JH3 and they went 74 days give or take a day or two on 7/12.
JH1 wet weighed at 452 which is the 2nd largest for me so far from an inside grow and she was in an 8g pot. She ended being 51 inches tall.
JH2 wet weighed at 355 and she was in a 4g pot and ended being 51" tall as well.
JH3 wet weighed at 461 which is the largest I have harvested to date and she to was in a 8g pot and ended up being 57" at time of chop.

I love this stain and before I grew these jacks I was unsure how I was going to like a sativa dom strain, but she is killer.
I would recommend her to anyone that has plenty of height and lumens to give them.
They were really easy to grow as long as you let all the microbes do their job.
So if my dry cure method works just like it always does then I should end up with:
1268 grams wet - 70% shrinkage = 380 dry or about 13.5z
I am super excited about hibrix growing. I really didn't have to many issues at all this time. The temps stayed where they were suppose to for the most part and only twice did they get a little to dried out, but over all it was a pretty great grow.
I amended the soil a couple of times (top dressed).
So I should be on a month to 5 week at most harvest cycle now. This was the first 5 and now there is 6 more in there that are on day 40 now.
I will update flower as 6 are on day 40 and 7 new ones are on day 5.
Anyway on to the JH harvest pics...

Here we have JH1 a couple of days before chop.
2012-07-10_19-32-54_982.jpg

Here is a shot of their colas 1 from each of the 3 2 days before chop.
2012-07-10_19-33-16_361.jpg

2012-07-10_19-33-30_550.jpg

2012-07-10_19-33-44_889.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of JH1 just a few mins before chop as I had them in the dark for a good 36hrs before chop. Does this help... I don't know but I think any longer and they would have started stressing so I believe that 24 to 48hrs darkness before chop does help produce more trichs, but any longer and they may stress.
2012-07-12_08-46-05_300.jpg

2012-07-12_08-46-22_723.jpg

Here again are one from each plant.
2012-07-12_08-46-49_796.jpg

2012-07-12_08-46-58_592.jpg

2012-07-12_08-47-11_793.jpg

Here is all the wet hanging, these pics were from 4 days ago so they are drying and doing their thing in the dry chamber.
2012-07-13_16-59-30_604.jpg

I am going to update the flr room in the morning. Tonight I have to take clones from the 7 new plants I have in flr and a few from the mothers. I am just hoping that the 7 in flr have started to show sex, but I will explain all that in the flr room update tomorrow.

I have a few thoughts from these 5 (2 SSHs and 3 JHs) that I harvested. One is I want more of each of these strains going forward, good thing I have mothers of them. :thumb: and two do not let them dry out with hibrix, the mirobes need moisture at all times to do their thing and three try to keep at least one of each strain in an 8g pot as they do so much better.
Thanks everyone and enjoy!

That's awesome bro! I'm very excited about the results everyone seems to be having aiming for high Brix by mineralizing the soil! I can't wait to see what the purpose-built high Brix soil that Doc will be using is capable of doing...It should be amazing!
And those buds look DANK! :woohoo:

Just Fantastic MS........Big Congratulations.......you out did yourself! :bravo::bravo:

:thumb: thanks a ton OMM! I sure couldn't have done without this wonderful fourm! I am mighty proud of those 5 plants and I am equally exicted about the 6 that are in there now.

That's awesome bro! I'm very excited about the results everyone seems to be having aiming for high Brix by mineralizing the soil! I can't wait to see what the purpose-built high Brix soil that Doc will be using is capable of doing...It should be amazing!
And those buds look DANK! :woohoo:

I hear that, so many with so many different variations on the hibrix approach. I am having wonderful results with my current methods and can't wait to see what the next group is going to look like being from clone to flower in my hibrix soil.
Everything seems to be doing great as long as I keep up on their microbes.

Thanks again :peace:

Is that mite damage i see on those leaves? hope its been sorted. Anyway thats a nice drying area bro...

That is one good eye you have there TBD. Yes and oh yes. They really don't do much really. I don't know if they don't really like the taste of my hibrix beauties, but one simple treatment of some garden safe spray almost whipes them out. I have treated maybe once a month for a couple months now and they never seem to get bad (he knocks on wood).
Thanks I just recently built it. When it is not drying bud it is a mom chamber. I just put the 4 moms back in there after jaring my latest harvest.

~ FLR Update Info/Pics ~

Well I have removed the 5 out (2 SSHs and 3 JHs). I currently have 13 in there now and 6 are on day 41 and the new 7 are on day 6.
The current 6 on day 41 are: TB - The Bomb, VK - Vanilla Kush, RB - Resin Bomb, 2 STs - Super Thirteen (yeah I made that up) and an IDK - I don't know. The ST1 looks to be leader in size and weight so far of these 6.
The 7 on day 6 are: 2 JHs - Jack Herer, 4 STs - Super Thirteen, TM - Tasty Meds (yes I made that up to lol).
They are all in need of a good feeding which I am doing tonight. On the menu is the good ole I tea I brew up each week for them.

Everything is going really well so far in flr, I couldn't be more please with the soil and feed that I now do for hibrix. I am so fortunate to have went for it I did as I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am now. I have had no sick plants and they have all grown wonderfully for this stage of their life cycle.

Here are some wider shots of more of a whole room view
Mostly new flr ladies
2012-07-16_20-21-12_882.jpg

2012-07-16_20-20-48_309.jpg

2012-07-16_20-19-39_371.jpg

2012-07-16_20-21-00_559.jpg

Here are some of the forming buds that are now on day 41
This is VK
2012-07-16_20-19-54_290.jpg

This is ST1
2012-07-16_20-20-07_993.jpg

Well that about does for the flr room, it is moving right along. The only set back I may have is males. I don't know that all of the new 7 are female yet. I should mostly know by tonight. If I have a couple then no bigee as I have a couple that are ready to go in their place if need be. I know that ST5 and both JHs are female. So that leaves 4. So we shall see and I will report back on that after tonight.

Hey M2

Just did a quick browse cause I'm super far behind on everything & the girls are still looking awesome

:goodjob:

Looking forward to catching up & seeing how REALLY sweet they all are

Hey M2

Just did a quick browse cause I'm super far behind on everything & the girls are still looking awesome

:goodjob:

Looking forward to catching up & seeing how REALLY sweet they all are

Well thank you for the drive by, always nice to see you. Thanks, they are all doing really well.
I couldn't be more pleased.
Now since SSH is more than a month old in the jars it is really a smooth smoke and its a real couchlock creeper stone.
Just love it but can't have anything to do and smoke it LOL.
The JH has not been in the jars long enough for a thorough smoke report yet, but it is really good too.

:peace: and see you around

~ FLR Update Info/Pics ~

Well first off I had another dude in flr, bummer, but anyhow that happens. I should only have a few more potential males and then the rest will be all female from the clones I have been taking from my confirmed females.

So my 6 are on day 48 today but when these pics were taken they were on day 45. They are all filling out very nicely. As a matter of fact my VK currently has the largest cola I think I have grown to date ( :adore: hibrix).

The new now 6 (as one was a dude) are on day 13 so when the pics were taken they were on day 10. I have one that is already fully blooming way faster than I have ever had one bloom before which is my ST5. I can't wait to see what she can do through an entire bloom cycle. I have 4 of her clones in my clone chamber and will show them to you on my veg update coming later.

So I think I will be pulling the 6 in a week give or take a few days. Right now all of their trichs are milky and no amber. I like right at 15 to 20% amber on mine. I think that really gets them to their full potential and does not allow any trichs to go beyond that perfect amber.

On to the pics...

So first up we have a close up of ST1s cola
2012-07-21_21-17-27_757.jpg

This is VKs cola
2012-07-21_21-17-37_868.jpg

Next up is RBs and she should go a little purple by harvest.
2012-07-21_21-17-47_445.jpg

Now this is IDK 6 I think or it is ST3
2012-07-21_21-17-54_186.jpg

Now we have some group shots of 5 of the 6 that are on day 45 in this photo
we have Rb to the far left, we have TB to the far right and then ST3 front with VK and ST1 behind her
2012-07-21_21-18-08_438.jpg

2012-07-21_21-18-16_242.jpg

This one is of ST5 left and RB right
2012-07-21_21-18-25_391.jpg

These are of the new group with the 2 TBs in the back at already 51" inches tall.
2012-07-21_21-18-33_258.jpg

So that pretty much brings us up to date on the flower room.
I hope you all enjoy.

~ VEG Update Info/Pics ~

Ok so I just updated FLR for everyone to see and now it is on to VEG. Its going really well in here and I have my next round pretty much ready to go in the next couple of weeks.
I have transplanted 15 plants in the last couple of days. I went from 1g to 4g and put those on the floor and I took 2 of the older that were already showing female into my 8g pots. I had a bunch on the bench that was in 1/2g pots into 1g containers for the round after next.
Always so much to do and so little time each day. This monthly rotation of mine is in constant motion. You have take cuttings transplant and plan almost to the day to get them in there on time and size. Mine are averaging 36" before hitting flr. Yes this is a little big but I thankfully have the room.
I have 9 sitting on the floor at the moment and they are all proper size to go in, but I have to chose wisely to put in 6 or 7 into flr when the others are done in a couple of weeks that are all hopefully female. I have confirmed 4 of them as of today as female and I know by then I should have at least a couple of others that should show sex before then.

So I have about 15 clones in the clone tray and 7 in 1/2g pots and 10 in 1g pots, 7 in 4g pots and 2 in 8g pots at the moment and this does not include the moms which there are still curently 4 of.
I think I am going to flower one of the moms as I have at least 3 of them that are in smaller pots.

On to the pics.

This is a kind of whole room shot of when I walk into veg. I don't know if I have taken a photo like this before...
2012-07-24_12-10-38_921.jpg

Here a couple shots of the floor that I have. You can see my 2 8g pots and 7 of the 4g pots. These plants range in height of 27 to 33" as of today.
2012-07-24_12-09-05_103.jpg

2012-07-24_12-09-14_384.jpg

Now we have the mom chamber. There are still the 4 moms SSH, VK, JH and TB and I have one in a 1g pot as I don't have anywhere else to put at the moment. I don't have a JH coming out this round, but I didn't figure I would need one as I have like 12zs of JH. So I am going to put her into flower to next cycle. I will keep one of the current smaller JHs as a mom as this one completely got away from me. She is already huge and I can't wait to trans her into one of the 8g pots for flower.
2012-07-24_12-09-26_207.jpg

These next few will be of the bench left and right sides.
I just transd 7 of these today. They all needed it as I was having to water them every other day and that is just to much. I like to be able to go 3 to 4 days between waters.
2012-07-24_12-09-52_655.jpg

2012-07-24_12-10-01_295.jpg

2012-07-24_12-10-20_405.jpg

This last one is of the clones and I better not lose what is in there. This has my ST5 (that is currently flowering) in there and few other really good strains. I would be completely heart broken if none of the STs come out of there. However I have been having really good luck on my clones of late and out of the 15 in there I may lose 1.
I think they have been in there for 10 or so days already and I will probably be transing them by the end of the week. So stay tuned for that.
2012-07-24_12-10-13_6.jpg

Thanks to everyone who stops by and see you around.

Hey Everyone! Hope everyone is having good growing out there. :)
I thought I would give an update as I am really close to harvest again.

The flower 6 are on Day 51 today and by Monday they will be on Day 54 and probably go into dark for 24 to 36 hours before chop.
All but one (TB probably has a couple weeks left) has all milky and I did see a few ambers, but not the 15 to 20% I am after so I am thinking Monday should be the day to remove them from the flower room.

At that point the room is only half full so I pull the remaing plants out for a good room cleaning.
Then I will fill it up with the new group which I have already scoped out. I have 6 that I know are female.
I am going to take 2 of the moms and use those with 4 or 5 from the floor to make my next flr cycle.
They are SSH2a (mom), JH3b (mom), ST6, IDK7, MWS1 & 2 (didn't know what to call these so I came up with MSquared's Weed Seed or MWS for short).
I have a few replacements for the moms already. They have many clones growing already and I have another 4 SSHs in the clone box now. Which will be ready around Monday for transplant as well so I def won't lose any of those strains.

So I will have a ton to do on Monday. Need to trans the clones into 1/2g pots, there are 15 of them I think. I have to trans the 2 moms into 8g pots so that will make 4 8g pots and 2 or 3 in 4g pots. I am going to try to keep my moms in 1g pots going forward. They have been in 4g pots and they just grow so fast I can't keep up with them. So going forward all future moms will be in 1g pots. That way I can also keep 6 or so of them. I will remove probably the 5 from flr into the dark room for the 24 to 36hr dark period.

Here are some of the current pics from yesterday morning.
So here we have ST5 to the far right which is on day 15 in this pic and RB2 on left ST3 middle, VK2 and ST1 behind are all on day 50 in this photo.
2012-07-26_06-41-11_619.jpg

TB front and center with RB2 off to the right and IDK6 behind TB.
2012-07-26_06-41-22_930.jpg

IDK6 plant and IDK6 cola
2012-07-26_06-41-36_794.jpg

2012-07-26_06-42-59_288.jpg

RB2 plant and top
2012-07-26_06-41-47_401.jpg

2012-07-26_06-43-04_665.jpg

VK2 cola and she is huge!
2012-07-26_06-43-36_564.jpg

ST1 cola
2012-07-26_06-43-45_603.jpg

So that about does it. Next pics you see of these should be right before chop in 4 or 5 days.
I will take many photos of this harvest and post as soon as I can.
If anyone wants to see anything in particular please let me know.

:peace: and happy Friday 420!

Back
Top Bottom