MSquared's - Indoor - Soil - Multi Strain - 1800w - Perpetual

Great song! I just had to fire it up on iTunes...got it playing right now! :rofl:

Thanks bro! Yup, I should be pretty close! June 11th will be 8 weeks, but I'm betting they will go all of 10... I just ordered a digital microscope so I can better monitor their progress, so hopefully I be able to post some trichome pics before long! :)

10 weeks no kidding. They sure look good bro! Is that normal for that strain? Either way they look amazing :thumb:
That would be stellar, I wonder if the hibrix has an effect on trich formation? hmmmm something to ponder.
I have not scoped my two SSHs yet, but the pistils are turning a beautiful shade of red.

:peace:

Man you have some beautiful plants! I am trying to be patient with the problems I am having so I can get my plants to your level. Anyway great job.

Thank You and :welcome: James! They are all doing extremely well. I couldn't ask for better plants this time.
Once your enviro is dialed in close then most things will fall into place for you.
I will swing on through and see I can help out. After all that's why we are here. :thumb:

You know more in your pinkie then I know in my whole body. I have nothing to add lol
Now, if you ever wanna grow hydro give me a shout lol :)

Only about soil my friend :thumb: But thank you, you are to kind :)
I sure will you can count on that. :high-five:

I am going to post an combo update of Veg and Flr here in a little bit and then everyone can see the ladies all tied down. I was only able to fit 7 new ones from veg into flr. That is the downside of having only one flower room. Wish I had 3 like some folks (cough A1 cough LOL)

:peace: brotha!

~ Veg and Flr update Info/Pics ~
~ warning long update occuring ~

So I have put the veg girls into flower yesterday so when the lights came on it was their first day in flower. I originally wanted to put 12 in there, but there was no way that was ever going to happen. I tried to tie up the 5 in there and it was a real pain for the 2 JHs as they were pushing 60" from soil. I needed to squeeze them into half of the room as I had them all spread out under the 3 HPS lights. Now they are under 1 and half. There is just bud everywhere in there now! So I ended up putting in 7 of the Veg girls which left 5 in the 4gal pots in the veg room on the floor (don't know the sex of these).
I put in 8gal pots - VK, TB3, RB2, ST1 - 4gal pots - IDK, ST, TB4 (our UBT test subject) Of these 7 6 are confirmed female and I am hoping the other is as well, but don't at this point.

Here is the first pic of the new ones in flower.
2012-06-06_19-42-17_441.jpg

This pic shows a new flr girl down in front, but just behind her is SSH2 and to the right of her is SSH1, behind SSH1 is JH3
2012-06-06_19-42-29_339.jpg

Now with this one is almost all JH2, she is really starting to pack on some weight, but I have quite the set of supports for her.
2012-06-06_19-42-48_597.jpg

This is more of top down view (I am standing on a stool and no thankfully I didn't fall off :) ) of JH2 to the right and a little of JH3 in the rear
2012-06-06_19-42-57_699.jpg

So that about catches everyone up on the FLR room. I have not checked trichs on the 2 SSHs yet, but probably will come this weekend to just to get an idea of when they will be ready. Hey any of you sativa guys out there, where do you normally pull an almost pure sativa? I was thinking that I would wait until 15 to 20% amber, but any suggestions are appreciated :thumb:

On to Veg...

I still have so much to do and not one of my plants have shown male yet, but I am going to need to trans the 21 on the bench into something else as they are getting huge... I am going to take 6 and make moms out of them (all confirmed female) in 1gal pots for now and put them in the new mom chamber along with the clone tray.

I have a few that will be ready to trans from the UBT tops very soon as well and those will start their new life in the 1/2gal pots.

First up we have the clone tray, actually it is 2 separate 36 site clone trays. The UBTs are in a self watering tray, but both are in soil and seem to be doing real well so far.
2012-06-06_19-40-52_930.jpg

This is the bench and boy are they getting big quickly...
2012-06-06_19-41-14_223.jpg

right side
2012-06-06_19-41-18_878.jpg

left side
2012-06-06_19-41-30_943.jpg

Here are the 5 that I did not put into flower. They are all very healthy and growing very well. This will be some of the ones that I put in next time, which should be in a month to 6 weeks.
2012-06-06_19-41-54_409.jpg

Here is a close up of one I LSTd. She (hopefully anyway) looks funny hehe :)
2012-06-06_19-42-05_472.jpg

Well that about wraps up veg. I have plenty to do still, but that is the life of a perpetual. I sure love it! whoot
Thanks everyone and :peace:

10 weeks no kidding. They sure look good bro! Is that normal for that strain? Either way they look amazing :thumb:
That would be stellar, I wonder if the hibrix has an effect on trich formation? hmmmm something to ponder.
I have not scoped my two SSHs yet, but the pistils are turning a beautiful shade of red.

Great update! :thumb:

Well, Nirvana says it's an 8-10 week strain...same as my White Widow, but I thought the WW needed to go longer, it was just starting to get some amber trichs at 10 weeks...

I haven't scoped them yet...but just looking at them, I don't see any amber, in spite of all the lovely orange pistils.

I'm thinking high brix methods may allow the plants to do things they wouldn't otherwise...to more fully reach their potential... I can't wait to see what they can do in larger pots! My temps were also less than ideal, but the new room will fix that, if I can ever get it done!

:Namaste:

Great update! :thumb:

Well, Nirvana says it's an 8-10 week strain...same as my White Widow, but I thought the WW needed to go longer, it was just starting to get some amber trichs at 10 weeks...

I haven't scoped them yet...but just looking at them, I don't see any amber, in spite of all the lovely orange pistils.

I'm thinking high brix methods may allow the plants to do things they wouldn't otherwise...to more fully reach their potential... I can't wait to see what they can do in larger pots! My temps were also less than ideal, but the new room will fix that, if I can ever get it done!

:Namaste:

Thanks Vape. Good to know and those ICE look so good, yummmy! Have you sampled any yet, I know it would really hard not to. LOL

Those were my thoughts as well. Larger is good in my book, well at least with hibrix it is.
Yeah you had some issues, but can't wait for your new room and runs :thumb: Going to be quite the site.
How long before you think it will be ready?

Beautiful pictures of the ladies and kids!
I may grow more plants but you grow bigger plants. Sometimes less is more?
I have been thinking of growing less plants but bigger bushier plants

I agree A1, but you have the room so maybe not. I am sure after finishing tent 2 & 3 you have a much better feel for what your rooms are capable of. :thumb:
I really enjoy watching them become what they were intended to be. Full size and all.

Hi MS. Those are some healthy, very green girls. The picture of health. :bravo:

:thanks: OMM. They are doing so well. I can't wait to see what they become. I so love watching them grow to full potential.

Thanks Vape. Good to know and those ICE look so good, yummmy! Have you sampled any yet, I know it would really hard not to. LOL

Those were my thoughts as well. Larger is good in my book, well at least with hibrix it is.
Yeah you had some issues, but can't wait for your new room and runs :thumb: Going to be quite the site.
How long before you think it will be ready?

Funny you should ask...in my vaporizer at this very moment is a small bud from a lower branch I accidentally snapped when I was dunking them a couple of days ago. Now I know what you're thinking...and it really was an accident. If it had been on purpose, I would have picked one that was more mature...:) But it was covered in "snow" anyway, so I knew there was something there!

I'm not really sure how to describe the effects so far...but I'm liking it! I think I need to vape on it some more and maybe post a preliminary smoke report in the journal. :grinjoint:

I'm going to have to get back to you on the grow room...loosing all ability to think at the moment... :allgood:

Hey M, from what you can see did I do an ok job? Some look like I will get 3 instead of 4, maybe I cut it in the wrong place? Is that possible??

Hell yeah buddy! it was on the mark as far as I am concerned. No some sativas don't grow symetrical. So you get the alternating nodes. Most indacas grow symetrical and is where you get the 4 from the get go. LST them and they will get as many as you want :thumb:

Funny you should ask...in my vaporizer at this very moment is a small bud from a lower branch I accidentally snapped when I was dunking them a couple of days ago. Now I know what you're thinking...and it really was an accident. If it had been on purpose, I would have picked one that was more mature...:) But it was covered in "snow" anyway, so I knew there was something there!

I'm not really sure how to describe the effects so far...but I'm liking it! I think I need to vape on it some more and maybe post a preliminary smoke report in the journal. :grinjoint:

I'm going to have to get back to you on the grow room...loosing all ability to think at the moment... :allgood:

:thumb: that is awesome! Hey intentional or not at least you got to try some. That is awesome. Vape on brotha!
can't wait to read it.

quite a nice garden you have going there Msquared!!!

Thanks Ice! appreciate that. It is going really well. :thumb: I couldn't ask for healthier plants and I owe it all to those tiny microscopic bugs just doing their thing in the soil.
I will be by to see how you are doing shortly. Thanks again for dropping by.

Hey everyone! Been a busy few days... I had so much to do and I will have an update on a couple of hours on it all.

Here is a little Veg update for all.

I have been super busy the lsat couple of days. I had 21 bench plants in 1/2g pots and most had outgrown those pots.
I needed to make some moms out of a few of them. I also needed to trans my ubt tops into 1/2g containers, but of course I have no room. So I ended up transing 5 into 4g pots and put them on the floor with the other five currently there. They really needed as they were pretty root bound. So down on the floor now is (3) IDKs, (6) STs & a TM. Some of these will be the next to go into the flower room.
I also made 4 moms and put them in 4g pots as well and they are VK2a, SSH2a, TB3a and JH3b. I want at least a couple more, but this is a good start. I will start their LST sessions soon.
I took 2 of the JHs and put them into 8g pots these will both go into flower next round as well. I am also going to top them both a couple more times as well as some LST. I transd 5 from the ubt tray into 1/2g pots so lets hope they stay alive.

Here are some pics...
These are the (2) JHs in 8g pots along with (2) of the moms in 4g pots.
2012-06-13_12-37-29_691.jpg

Here are the other (2) moms
2012-06-13_12-37-41_890.jpg

Here are the (10) on the floor
2012-06-13_12-38-03_46.jpg

This is whats left on the bench. There are still a few up there...
2012-06-13_12-38-17_812.jpg

So that about does it around here.

lookin gr8!

Thanks and welcome! There is always a lot to do, but I so enjoy doing it. :thumb:
I will be UBTing and taking tops today from some of those bench plants and a few from on the floor.

Good stuff. Subbed

Thank you and welcome! appreciate the kind words :thumb:
I will have a full flower update a little later so come on back for that.

Back
Top Bottom