My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Happy 420 to you too, Buckshot! Ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

0021767.JPG

ok so that was 42 grams so it cant be big bambu
what is it? it aint the paper from up in smoke album is it
that thing was album cover size
what kinda papers is it?
shit all the guys I know would choke smoking that lol id stop after a couple hits myself :rofl:
just to catch a breath lol

Great update Buck I got sidetracked by the 42 gram joint
Things look great Buck except seems step 3 might be a bit short on nitrogen
I wonder if putting in a bit of step 2 would help and not hurt it?
still looking frosty as usual tho :thumb:
and the pics always the magazine level pics

ok so that was 42 grams so it cant be big bambu
what is it? it aint the paper from up in smoke album is it
that thing was album cover size
what kinda papers is it?
shit all the guys I know would choke smoking that lol id stop after a couple hits myself :rofl:
just to catch a breath lol

Yep the Big Bambu album got to order another album for next year :)

No doob's too big for SuperChimp!

0031685.JPG

I choke my a$$ off.....

Thanks All .... Woohoo!! :420:

:circle-of-love:

:party::allgood::party:

:blunt:

:thumb::circle-of-love:Happy 420 Buck:peace:

Happy 420 to you too, Buckshot! Ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

0021767.JPG

42.0 grams of Old Timers Haze I'll cover the smoke detectors I learned from last year..... :lot-o-toke:

:peace:

Great update Buck I got sidetracked by the 42 gram joint
Things look great Buck except seems step 3 might be a bit short on nitrogen
I wonder if putting in a bit of step 2 would help and not hurt it?
still looking frosty as usual tho :thumb:
and the pics always the magazine level pics

0031685.JPG

I choke my a$$ off.....

As they say in reggae; Buck, buck, buck. Buckshot.

0031685.JPG

I choke my a$$ off.....

Wow...42g joint! How do you even get papers that wide? I'm sure that album is extremely rare with the papers .

I'm not sure if I could actually smoke that...I would try but I'm not actually sure.

Happy Easter buck buck buckshot

Wow...42g joint! How do you even get papers that wide? I'm sure that album is extremely rare with the papers .

I'm not sure if I could actually smoke that...I would try but I'm not actually sure.

Happy Easter buck buck buckshot

HK,

Thanks for stopping in... I wish that joint was mine, see here for the real owner, PotChimp!!
ChemDawg D BX 3

Rock On
:allgood:
PotChimp

As they say in reggae; Buck, buck, buck. Buckshot.

Buck, buck, buck. Buckshot

grow your buds you make her mad
grow your buds you make her sad

You make her da ganja window

:ganjamon:

I have cut most of the haze hybrid. The branch with the seeded bud remains. No pics cause I was too busy, then tired.

Time has started to go slower for a fashion (do you folks feel it when time goes faster and slower?) It has allowed me to get things in order for summer and do some spring cleaning. I had a small PM outbreak... it was me that caused it. I took a bunch of cuttings of a blue moon from an old mother that had gone wild. Apparently there was some residual mold I had not seen. It took the cuttings weakness to bloom away... awesome. I blasted with Sierra Natural Science 244 (fungicide) and a blast of Bonide copper fungicide and this round is history.

I am not giving the Doggett & Simpson Nutrients enough of a chance to get good results. I like part 1 A LOT. I like part 2,I 1/2 strength (LED) pretty well. I have given part 3 at 1/2 strength and the plants have suffered a premature nitrogen deficiency. I need to go full strength with part three and maybe supplement with part 2 (as CHH suggested) on a run or two before I can tell what is what... doing it.

I am trying to turn around the blueberry and S girl... pics in a bit to see if it worked

grow your buds you make her mad
grow your buds you make her sad

You make her da ganja window

:ganjamon:

Hey Bucky you need to start a lil band now :circle-of-love:

That update you did back there was another amazingly sharp an detailed brilliant pictures have a great day

Thank you Jaga, I hope you are feeling much better

I have just had a call from the hospital where my wife has gone after going to the Dr. where she was diagnosed with pneumonia. I made the mistake of saying out loud that time was going to speed up... and sure as shit.

Out to the hospital

I have just had a call from the hospital where my wife has gone after going to the Dr. where she was diagnosed with pneumonia. I made the mistake of saying out loud that time was going to speed up... and sure as shit.

Out to the hospital

Damn Buckshot ! That was sudden ! They will take good care of her for you. I know your on your way....I am with you in spirit and am sending healthy thoughts to you both. :kiss::kiss::hug:

Back
Top Bottom