My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

i hope you entered these in the NOTM contest, cause they look like winners to me!:high-five:

Shhh! I already don't stand a chance! Lol. No really tho Buck... enter any 2 of those pics and enjoy ur jar sir

i hope you entered these in the NOTM contest, cause they look like winners to me!:high-five:

Thanks Smoke2Js :cheesygrinsmiley:

your not going to smoke that are you? I think I would have to keep that and just show people like a vacation slideshow everytime they come over. "look what I did" and when they asked to sample some I would go "NONONO thats just to look at"
and you used those LEDs. go figure:)

This shit is going to be gone so fast I had to take pictures today!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:... no really, it is not ready or it would already be gone :cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah what smokes said:)

Thanks folks

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!!!!
I'm lovin' this!!! Reps to you again for your great buds and photos! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Thanks Hozona! :shhh: it is not really purple... just purple leaves from the cold.

Shhh! I already don't stand a chance! Lol. No really tho Buck... enter any 2 of those pics and enjoy ur jar sir

No problem cannasensei... just gonna smoke 'em

Now stop that ... one day I will be able to take shots of a blooming MMTF now that would be something!!

Thanks Hozona! :shhh: it is not really purple... just purple leaves from the cold. OK thought that was how they got their "PURPLE" name. :scratchinghead:

Now stop that ... one day I will be able to take shots of a blooming MMTF now that would be something!!
I would love to see that MMMF in your grow room...BID looks to be having success with the one I took him and if I know BID, if he gets the results I think he's gonna, then there will be MMMF seeds from one of his experiments too!:cheesygrinsmiley: I was out in the grow room looking at my veggers and clones and although MMMF was one of the last into the clone bucket, she's got pimples on her stalk already! The Bonsai MMMF is growing like a weed! :cheesygrinsmiley: Pun obviously intended:cheesygrinsmiley:

Incredible photos buddy!

:thumb:

Thanks Vick ... I wonder what beautiful images you would make given the same subject :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would love to see that MMMF in your grow room...BID looks to be having success with the one I took him and if I know BID, if he gets the results I think he's gonna, then there will be MMMF seeds from one of his experiments too!:cheesygrinsmiley: I was out in the grow room looking at my veggers and clones and although MMMF was one of the last into the clone bucket, she's got pimples on her stalk already! The Bonsai MMMF is growing like a weed! :cheesygrinsmiley: Pun obviously intended:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds very cool. BID sounds like he is having a rough time, my wife was down for weeks. I have a bunch of clones going nowhere in water I have to get my butt in gear and get some good ones. Thanks for stopping in and shooting the breeze

I made those without a flash my screensaver very nice Buckshot

That is way cool... thank you

Nice work buckshot--- been layin low, but glad to see you're still in HIGH gear over here. Purps are looking dope, my man.
:surf:

Hey SurfBuddy! Every time I cut leaves I think what a waste, if only I could give them to Surfbuddy!!! On this batch you would have purple juice!! :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for stopping in

Hey Folks

First I will also ask here (I posted this elsewhere too) because more folks look here... What did I make?

clipped

"I have been using high proof vodka to make oil extractions. Normally I reduce in a double boiler then leave out for final evaporation till I have oil. Time was short and I was only able to reduce half way so I covered and put in the fridge. Later I noticed black solids had formed so I strained and got some "solid oil" a black goo that stayed together but when put on a wax paper plate spread like oil... it is very strong."

On to more weirdness. The hybrids are making me wonder... two things, one NO FROST! yes I am officially freaking out about that and the anomaly shown below. I thought the plant was hermied but on close inspection it is just a thick cluster of hairs... I think :cheesygrinsmiley:

big girl
DSC_0622_bg.jpg

DSC_0621_thing.jpg

DSC_0622_close.jpg

A blue moon shot

DSC_0619_bm.jpg

and I have to throw in a shot of the haze

DSC_0618_hz.JPG

speaking of the haze I am not sure if I can keep her going, my clones are f'ing up in this cold weather. I took measures last night but it may be too little too late we'll see

:peace: Folks

Hey OMM

Thanks for stopping in and checking it out. I am going to agree... so far :cheesygrinsmiley:

just looks like a tight bunch of pistils to me bro they look awesome as usual Buck:bravo:

Just very weird I guess... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you Jon

the goo

I am reducing the rest of the liquid to see if there is more oil in it but this stuff formed itself... oh and here is the smoke report :smokin:

DSC_0623_solidoil.jpg

What OMM said...I think you will be fine...maybe that strain takes longer to finish...Although the plants in my lower scrog have been on the bloom cycle lighting as long as the ones in the upper scrog, they are just starting to flower on day 35 since the switch. I see the beginnings of buds on the Big Bud and the MMMF. The MediBud is the only plant in the lower scrog that has been in flower...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Crisp shots as always buddy!
They just look au natural to me.
Extremely hairly ladies..
Wouldn't worry about herm.

What kind of sweets are you feeding them?

What OMM said...I think you will be fine...maybe that strain takes longer to finish...Although the plants in my lower scrog have been on the bloom cycle lighting as long as the ones in the upper scrog, they are just starting to flower on day 35 since the switch. I see the beginnings of buds on the Big Bud and the MMMF. The MediBud is the only plant in the lower scrog that has been in flower...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks H, went :geek: for pics...? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Crisp shots as always buddy!
They just look au natural to me.
Extremely hairly ladies..
Wouldn't worry about herm.

What kind of sweets are you feeding them?

Thanks Vick... I always worry about a hermie!! There is a link to how I feed in my sig below.

I had the same thing going on with my plants like super clusters of pistols. They look awesome by the way!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom