New City Grower 2.0

Thanxx...

Looks amazing Reg...you have some real healthy girls there...Nice job :thumb:

Yup Jay, the changes Reg has been making = huge difference in plant health. Things are looking "super creamy."

Yup Jay, the changes Reg has been making = huge difference in plant health. Things are looking "super creamy."
Of course. This is 2.0 PJ. The new & improved version! LOL

Thanxx.

Is this what you meant AJ? Also I took those cheezy LED panels (don't tell my lady I said that as they were a gift from her) and used them for side lighting. As I rotate the plants every couple of days they should at least accomplish something. I can't just take them out. What would I tell her?

IMG_20140303_202916.jpg

IMG_20140303_202738.jpg

That there be pistols me friend!

Thanxx Guys.

Happy "I'd rather be home with my plants" Day to you Cronic.

But bills must be paid!

OK, The RH in the Veg tent looks better today (the mid 30's) but I think I'm substituting better RH for worse temps. They're in the mid 80's now. I'll definitely be investing in a humidifier. I seen one last night on Cramazon; with a 1 gallon water container that they sale for $50 & change that's going for $25 now.

Pay no attention to the 24 hr high/low readings. I bought new duracells on the way home from work and changed all our remotes & whatnot b4 taking these pics.

I also did some FIM work on QUEEN THAI (Wild Thailand) on the third and forth node respectively on both sides. That's 4 cuts in total. I'll just post one FIM job so you wont be ODed with repetitive photos.

IMG_20140304_181622.jpg

IMG_20140304_140849.jpg

IMG_20140304_141014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom