New Pothead Is Here To Join You Guys!

Hello everyone,

Hope you and your canna plants are doing well!
I am new to the 420 forum and am just wondering where to start interacting with the community. Happy to learn new things from you guys and to help the community if I can in any way.
Good place to start @Canna Budz , welcome to 420 Magazine.
Got anything growing? If you do you can start a journal here Grow Journals
check out our Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting for links to questions.

Welcome @Canna Budz , it's a pleasure to have you. The community is everywhere. Click the lighting bolt icon for what's new/latest posts to see what's happening.

If you are looking for any topic in particular use the magnifying glass icon and type the keywords pertaining to your search. There is a wealth of information to be had at :420: .

It truly is the preeminent site for growers.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Canna Budz

Have you try to grow anything before?
What are you interested in learning?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello everyone,

I am new to the 420 forum and am just wondering where to start interacting with the community. Happy to learn new things from you guys and to help the community if I can in any way.
Welcome to the @420Magazine family. CL🍀:welcome::party::thumb:

Welcome homeboy. Good people here, lots of info. If you're serous about growing, there are some real gurus round here that you can imitate and grow phenomenal meds right out of the gate. Good luck, happy growing!

Welcome to 420 Canna.

Enjoy your time here and Happy Growing!

Hello everyone,

Sorry I'm late, welcome to 420Magazine my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom