Northern Lights X Big Bud Hempy Clone Grow

So I chose ....
DNA Genetics Sleestack x Skunk is 70% sativa, 30% Indica. The Sleestack x Skunk (SleeSkunk) is possibly one of the best hash producers in the world! It is tasty and very resinous. When grown, this strain turns out a good yield. She is fast flowering producing a very clear, up high, all day medication that is not too body. The room smell is amazing as you smoke her. She treats depression, anxiety and also relieves tension. She is great tasting – particularly, lemony with a funk. She grows in the classic xmas tree shape. Her cannabis seeds flower in 8-9 weeks.

Im going to plant 2 in hopes that at least one is fem I can only fit 2 more plants in my location and I dont think I have time to sex them.

I visited the plant thats already in the ground today and she had a growth spurt and has greened up nicely. I was actually going to take a pic but it started pouring out and I had to run for cover.

Ive been meaning to get some more pictures but works picked up so the updates might be little less frequent.

On the other hand it feels great to be working again dont think I ever get used to being a student, all that sitting around and not making money uuuuh crushes your soul.
But I do enjoy learning almost as much as I hate sitting around so I guess it balances out.
At least until I get the tuition bill 5K a semester sheeesh...

Thanks for following along guys Im going to pick which strain Im going to plant today Ill let you all know.

Back too Work...

You can do it Stealthy1 I worked by day and schooled at night for 3 years......had some credits from years before so I finished in 3 years. My earning went up by 150% once I had the the degree. So worth the time invested. I was like you, I love to learn even now in my old age. :ganjamon:

You can do it Stealthy1 I worked by day and schooled at night for 3 years......had some credits from years before so I finished in 3 years. My earning went up by 150% once I had the the degree. So worth the time invested. I was like you, I love to learn even now in my old age. :ganjamon:

Yah Ive been going to college for over a decade now lol... when you go part time and work it takes forever lol. but now Im going full time and working part time I can finally see the light at the end lol.
Im not really looking for a pay increase I can make good money as a contractor Im going now mainly because I just want something steady instead of 70 hours a week all summer then nothing all winter lol.

On another point I got the light in and running all but one bulb. Half the wiring is temporary but I had to get the lights on, they been off for 24 hours I got home late and just plugged away till I had something functional. I really wanted it to be more profesional looking buck after baking in the sun all day listening to the homeowner wine about everything under the sun (except me lol) I just wanted to throw it together pics will be uploaded sometime tomorrow...

Man Im sun burned and grumpy as hell now just sat down for first time since I got outta bed. That dirty old lady was looking at me like a peice of meat all day ...(shudder)...

Ok off to bed

Yah Ive been going to college for over a decade now lol... when you go part time and work it takes forever lol. but now Im going full time and working part time I can finally see the light at the end lol.
Im not really looking for a pay increase I can make good money as a contractor Im going now mainly because I just want something steady instead of 70 hours a week all summer then nothing all winter lol.

On another point I got the light in and running all but one bulb. Half the wiring is temporary but I had to get the lights on, they been off for 24 hours I got home late and just plugged away till I had something functional. I really wanted it to be more profesional looking buck after baking in the sun all day listening to the homeowner wine about everything under the sun (except me lol) I just wanted to throw it together pics will be uploaded sometime tomorrow...

Man Im sun burned and grumpy as hell now just sat down for first time since I got outta bed. That dirty old lady was looking at me like a peice of meat all day ...(shudder)...

Ok off to bed

Man Stealthy1 I know what you mean about seasonal work! One son is a contractor like you and is now 48 and has no college to do anything else, I think he has lucked out and found a desk job now. One of his customers liked him so much he has asked him if he like to help him run his business.
Unlike you, he hooked up with many of his female customers and has been an idiot that way. Way too many complications. Live and learn :)
The other is a heavy equipment operator and drives all over northern Kail every summer. Makes good money, but only for a half a year. He's looking for something steady too.:smokin:
Funny thing is twice in their lives I have offered to put them through college.
Now they would go, but I'm retired an now can't help them at all.
Enough rambling! Looking for the pix tomorrow.:ganjamon:

So I chose ....
DNA Genetics Sleestack x Skunk is 70% sativa, 30% Indica. The Sleestack x Skunk (SleeSkunk) is possibly one of the best hash producers in the world! It is tasty and very resinous. When grown, this strain turns out a good yield. She is fast flowering producing a very clear, up high, all day medication that is not too body. The room smell is amazing as you smoke her. She treats depression, anxiety and also relieves tension. She is great tasting — particularly, lemony with a funk. She grows in the classic xmas tree shape. Her cannabis seeds flower in 8-9 weeks.

Im going to plant 2 in hopes that at least one is fem I can only fit 2 more plants in my location and I dont think I have time to sex them.

I visited the plant thats already in the ground today and she had a growth spurt and has greened up nicely. I was actually going to take a pic but it started pouring out and I had to run for cover.

:welldone: Stealthy, you're doing it up! SleeSkunk sounds like a fun girl:yahoo:

Good to hear you have the one in the ground doing OK. I hope to have the same soon. I just got back from the Hairy Beaver Pond, I sure got bit the ---- up! I got undressed and my wife was like (double take) let me see your back... Oh my gosh what happened? It kinda freaked me out a little, I was like what?

Looked in the mirror and dime size welts, about 10 of them from Marsh deer Fly. Those buggers hurt! I'll be posting my adventure just in a minute after I post a couple music vids.. lol I love my music.:yahoo::peace:

I checked my outdoor plant today looks like the slugs and snails been busy...

Anyone know how to stop those slimy buggers?
Ill have to look that one up.

other than that its doing great...

Ill be back tommorow with some kind of update I hope.

Well Ive been away for a bit last weekend I made a batch of green dragon and some brownies so I ended up in a fog that lasted a few days.

Anyways heres where the the outdoor plant is growing can you find it?...
100_1508_Large_.JPG

Here are the two sleeskunk plants started I didnt catch them quick enough so they got a bit O stretch going. They cracked in under 12 hours and were put into dirt they broke the surface 12 hours later..... eager beavers they are.
100_1513_Large_.JPG

If you look at this one you can see its a Siamese twins I couldnt separate them so I beleive they are attached. not sure if the freak will make it though.
100_1514_Large_.JPG

Well Ive been away for a bit last weekend I made a batch of green dragon and some brownies so I ended up in a fog that lasted a few days.

Anyways heres where the the outdoor plant is growing can you find it?...
100_1508_Large_.JPG

Here are the two sleeskunk plants started I didnt catch them quick enough so they got a bit O stretch going. They cracked in under 12 hours and were put into dirt they broke the surface 12 hours later..... eager beavers they are.
100_1513_Large_.JPG

If you look at this one you can see its a Siamese twins I couldnt separate them so I beleive they are attached. not sure if the freak will make it though.
100_1514_Large_.JPG

I had one of those in my first grow. Someone else had one too. You have the choice to kill the little one now or grow both. I let mine grow and it yielded less than one plant by it's self. Seemed that they both wanted all the soil and nutes to it's self.

So your choice. :)

I say kill the little one. Trying to separate them would probably kill them both.

I could not see your plant outdoors...:cheer:

damn looking good there

Thanks! glad to have yah here...

I had one of those in my first grow. Someone else had one too. You have the choice to kill the little one now or grow both. I let mine grow and it yielded less than one plant by it's self. Seemed that they both wanted all the soil and nutes to it's self.

So your choice. :)

I say kill the little one. Trying to separate them would probably kill them both.

I could not see your plant outdoors...:cheer:

Yah I thought that the little guy wouldnt make it but hes growing into a mini seedling lol so cute... Still dont know what Ill do.

You mean both together yielded less than one or the little freak?

Yah the vegetation gets really dense out there you could be 3 feet from it and not see it.

Need to pick up some slugo though snails and slugs are out of control cant find it anywhere though and I dont want to get the chemical stuff. Ive read it tends to wash way in the rain.

very nice indeed... cute little thing that freak is.. hehe

as for your outdoor,, cannot see it,, but damn,, that is a beautiful pic,, scenery is nice.. I could get stoned there and enjoy the view

Thanks Herb, it is beautiful I have an option to buy the land (well land in front of it) in about 5 years all you see in the picture is too wet to build on way in the back what looks like a flat field is actually a swamp. Mosquito's are vicious there but its worth it I think. it is the bottom of a valley you never need to water your lawn, indeed it needs to be mowed twice a week. There used to be 2 identical weeping willows but one went over in the 09 ice storm, its a shame they were very beautiful and picnics underneath were a common occurrence.

In fact I do get stoned there and whistle to the birds who are only two happy to sing back...wife thinks Im crazy to have a dialog with the birds but its fun and very funny when one flys over to see what sexy bird is singing to them only to discover and ugly wingless human, at which point they turn right around and high tail it back to the trees or brush. :peace:

What a beautiful site! I can't spot the plant anywhere either, so It's a great location.

I used Epsoma pellets which are non-toxic and I have about 16 tomato plants and no slugs at all. you do have to re-apply every other week as the rain may cover them up with soil.

Great to see your sleestack is growing and the Siamese, well that is a tough call. I really would have to go to the coin toss for my final decision.

I get stoned and whistle to the fee-bees around here, I probably look like a dumb ass but when baked...who cares!

What a beautiful site! I can't spot the plant anywhere either, so It's a great location.

I used Epsoma pellets which are non-toxic and I have about 16 tomato plants and no slugs at all. you do have to re-apply every other week as the rain may cover them up with soil.

Great to see your sleestack is growing and the Siamese, well that is a tough call. I really would have to go to the coin toss for my final decision.

I get stoned and whistle to the fee-bees around here, I probably look like a dumb ass but when baked...who cares!

Hah! glad to know Im not alone.

In fact I do get stoned there and whistle to the birds who are only two happy to sing back...wife thinks Im crazy to have a dialog with the birds but its fun and very funny when one flys over to see what sexy bird is singing to them only to discover and ugly wingless human, at which point they turn right around and high tail it back to the trees or brush
haha :rofl::rofl: good stuff..

birds are great to whistle to, when you are stoned,,, but I just want to shoot the ones that whistle outside my window at 4am..

haha :rofl::rofl: good stuff..

birds are great to whistle to, when you are stoned,,, but I just want to shoot the ones that whistle outside my window at 4am..

Yah Im actually 80% deaf in one ear so I can just rollover lol. works for the alarm clock to but the wife is on too me she starts hitting me if I dont answer her.

BTW she just came back from her trip so once she unpacks the camera Ill get a pic of the my indoor plant maybe Ill get some pics of the light that you can actually tell what it is and I also have a new bowl that my wife brought back from her trip... last one broke a while back and weve been using a Micgrubered version of it.
So probably some time tomorrow or Tuesday its gonna rain latter in the week gotta get as much work in as possible before the monsoon hits.:grinjoint:

Well weatherman decide that there wasnt going to be real rain just overcast most of the week with drizles so you can blame him for lack of update. Then again Im getting this job done at lightning speed.

I did get some pictures but youll have to wait for the weekend I guess.

On another note I got some of orthos organic slug killer (same as sluggo uses iron phosphate)for the plant that is already outdoors and the plant took off amazing what itll do when its not being devoured. I also confirmed it was a female whoooohoooo!
It smells great, I gave it a dose of nutes yesterday so she should take off again.

The sleeskunk seedlings are about a week away from there big outdoor adventure and I was able to separate the freak. The little guy seems stunted from the transplant but the bigger half seemed to be happy he wasnt sharing the same pair of pants anymore.
I did have a dream that all four were male though....odd because I can count(up to ten) and there is only three....

Im not very happy with this soil I got some type of organic doesnt feed any of my weed seedlings, herbs or tomatoes enough. Ive had to feed them all due to nitrogen deffs.

No need to apologize you dong hang out at someones house when there not home eh.

But here I am now... Please keep all hands inside the ride at all time. Secure loose items. Put your tray up and seatback in its upright and most uncomfortable position.

On the left we have the light hood that Im not completely happy with but definitely a keeper Hooked one fan to the fixture using a paint can lol very gheto but effective.
Thats 310 Watts of HID 240 HPS and 70 MH
Top!
100_1549_Large_.JPG

Bottom!
100_1538_Large_.JPG

Here we have the sleeskunk seedlings they need a new home roots are poking through the bottom. The little girl lost the war of roots against his big sister but he has recovered and is growing again.
100_1551_Large_.JPG

Here are my sad neglected clones they sat in a cup of water for a couple days then were hastily stuck in rockwool and given too much light and heat. but they are alive and will make it. I dont have homes for them but I figured why let good cuttings die. they might find a home in the wild. lol
100_1553_Large_.JPG

Up ahead youll see the main attraction...
Dont get to close shes in chains for a reason...
Day 19 Flower!
100_1535_Large_.JPG
100_1541_Large_.JPG
100_1542_Large_.JPG
100_1543_Large_.JPG
100_1548_Large_.JPG

Back
Top Bottom