Northern Lights X Big Bud Hempy Clone Grow

Oh they got the slideshow back up from the contest... sad to say that after getting free swag Im not in the pics....

Looking good steathly 1,hope you have an extra seat,i'm in for the ride.I'm trying a hempy grow(clones 3rd gen) also just went 12/12.
congrats on the seeds and nice scenery.:thumb::peacetwo:+reps and 5 stars

Looking good steathly 1,hope you have an extra seat,i'm in for the ride.I'm trying a hempy grow(clones 3rd gen) also just went 12/12.
congrats on the seeds and nice scenery.:thumb::peacetwo:+reps and 5 stars

Thanks hiphyp. Hmmm let me see... oh yah heres and extra seat here.

What strain you got going? Ill think youll like hempy.

Thanks Usul My first reaction is to disagree and say that its flawed and its not what I really wanted it to be.
But my second thought is to agree and say good is good enough and I should be happy lol.

well I know what I should think I just have to wander a while till I get there.

But really thanks, I purposefully havent advertised this journal because I figure if people find it, Im thrilled to meet new people or old acquaintances. But really the people who are here are usually the ones that matter...

or maybe Im just high.

Thanks Usul My first reaction is to disagree and say that its flawed and its not what I really wanted it to be.
But my second thought is to agree and say good is good enough and I should be happy lol.

well I know what I should think I just have to wander a while till I get there.

But really thanks, I purposefully havent advertised this journal because I figure if people find it, Im thrilled to meet new people or old acquaintances. But really the people who are here are usually the ones that matter...

or maybe Im just high.

Hey Stealthy1:) Usul is right! They're growing aren't they? Of course you don't see my DIY much either...could be much better, but it works!:)
I kinda like it when folks just wonder in, but when they stay it's great! :cheer:

Well weatherman decide that there wasnt going to be real rain just overcast most of the week with drizles so you can blame him for lack of update. Then again Im getting this job done at lightning speed.

I did get some pictures but youll have to wait for the weekend I guess.

On another note I got some of orthos organic slug killer (same as sluggo uses iron phosphate)for the plant that is already outdoors and the plant took off amazing what itll do when its not being devoured. I also confirmed it was a female whoooohoooo!
It smells great, I gave it a dose of nutes yesterday so she should take off again.

The sleeskunk seedlings are about a week away from there big outdoor adventure and I was able to separate the freak. The little guy seems stunted from the transplant but the bigger half seemed to be happy he wasnt sharing the same pair of pants anymore.
I did have a dream that all four were male though....odd because I can count(up to ten) and there is only three....

Im not very happy with this soil I got some type of organic doesnt feed any of my weed seedlings, herbs or tomatoes enough. Ive had to feed them all due to nitrogen deffs.
I had no rain this past week either. You got sprinkles! lucky!Great news on the female out in the sarine looking spot you chose. Cool to hear that the Slees are doing great too. Man your doing great!
No need to apologize you dong hang out at someones house when there not home eh.

But here I am now... Please keep all hands inside the ride at all time. Secure loose items. Put your tray up and seatback in its upright and most uncomfortable position.

On the left we have the light hood that Im not completely happy with but definitely a keeper Hooked one fan to the fixture using a paint can lol very gheto but effective.
Thats 310 Watts of HID 240 HPS and 70 MH
Top!
100_1549_Large_.JPG

Bottom!
100_1538_Large_.JPG

Here we have the sleeskunk seedlings they need a new home roots are poking through the bottom. The little girl lost the war of roots against his big sister but he has recovered and is growing again.
100_1551_Large_.JPG

Here are my sad neglected clones they sat in a cup of water for a couple days then were hastily stuck in rockwool and given too much light and heat. but they are alive and will make it. I dont have homes for them but I figured why let good cuttings die. they might find a home in the wild. lol
100_1553_Large_.JPG

Up ahead youll see the main attraction...
Dont get to close shes in chains for a reason...
Day 19 Flower!
100_1535_Large_.JPG
100_1541_Large_.JPG
100_1542_Large_.JPG
100_1543_Large_.JPG
100_1548_Large_.JPG

That's a sweet light you put together, your clones made it, the slees are kicking ass and the Hempy bucket grow is knocking on heavens door. :slide:

Love it when things come together!:goodjob:

Thanks sisco I had quite a rough patch there for a while...

Im not getting my hopes yet lol But I got a good feeling about this grow.

oh and btw the Sleeskunk is pretty smelly even though its so small cant imagine what itll stink like in flower ....

This is my outdoor plant. Random bagseed from some really good stuff. I knew the kid who knew the grower and it was some primo genetics he said. although which is a mystery but even very seeded it was a great cerebral high with a little body high.
The slugs and snails had there way with it but I had the last laugh Mwahahaha...Mwahhaha...
100_1554_Large_.JPG

My Papaya did that too when it was just like 2 weeks old and then it faded or I just got used to it?

Hmmmm thats weird lol...

They went in the ground today...

30% perlite
30% organic potting soil
30% very rich topsoil (from a jobsite)
10% decent site topsoil (lots of iron)

The other plant is in about 85% site soil and 15% perlite and its been doing well so I think these can only be better... just hope they are fems lol.

This is my outdoor plant. Random bagseed from some really good stuff. I knew the kid who knew the grower and it was some primo genetics he said. although which is a mystery but even very seeded it was a great cerebral high with a little body high.
The slugs and snails had there way with it but I had the last laugh Mwahahaha...Mwahhaha...
100_1554_Large_.JPG

That girl looks healthy and green my friend Get some Neem for that poor girl. She looks like some of our 102's coming back from Hanoi with bullet holes through the wings. :grinjoint:

Lol Ill pick up some neem never used it but everyone else does so it has to be good eh?

I did use 2 containers of slug/snail killer so many snails lol at least there were. organic stuff from ortho works good havnt seen any for bout a week.

on another note my water heater blew a valve woke up this morning with garage and laundry room flooded. I replace the $80 vavle then about 10 minutes later the heat exchanger developed a leak all the jostling of the pipes exposed another problem I guess. so after sweating in that closet soaking wet for 4 hours I still have no hot water WTF.
The cause was the bonehead who installed the valve used garden hose washers instead of the high heat composite ones. they deteriorated and cloged the vavle causing it to eventually blow.

I sure hope I work off all this bad karma soon lol.

Lol Ill pick up some neem never used it but everyone else does so it has to be good eh?

I did use 2 containers of slug/snail killer so many snails lol at least there were. organic stuff from ortho works good havnt seen any for bout a week.

on another note my water heater blew a valve woke up this morning with garage and laundry room flooded. I replace the $80 vavle then about 10 minutes later the heat exchanger developed a leak all the jostling of the pipes exposed another problem I guess. so after sweating in that closet soaking wet for 4 hours I still have no hot water WTF.
The cause was the bonehead who installed the valve used garden hose washers instead of the high heat composite ones. they deteriorated and cloged the vavle causing it to eventually blow.

I sure hope I work off all this bad karma soon lol.

I'm just shaking my head at that one my friend :smokin::smokin:
The guy was a bonehead to do that. Glad you got it fixed. You did, didn't you?:smokin:
I could picture you sweating your butt off in that space. I guess the way to look at it is, better now than later.

Glad the Ortho worked on the snails and worms. On the Neem, you can spray it directly on the leaves and be sure to to spray the under side of the leaves too. Do this about 7 days. Just get the leaves wet, but not dripping. Once that is done, continue to spray the ground around it. That way they will be protected from further attacks. I spray around my plants daily.

Good Luck!:cheer:

Eh heat exchanger is $275 but no-one stocks it... wtf 2 days at least plumbers gonna help me try to fix it in a bit. Man im so beat

Eh heat exchanger is $275 but no-one stocks it... wtf 2 days at least plumbers gonna help me try to fix it in a bit. Man im so beat

What a bummer! Hope the plumber can help you out!!!! :)

Your not the only one that's had water problems. Wheelo just dumped his whole hydro reservoir on his downstairs neighbors. Ruined they're ceiling, a computer, and some artwork on the wall. No way to replace that! He's quiting until he can move to a safer place.

Guess, I'm telling you this because misery loves company :smokin::smokin:

Hope it's over soon for you my friend! :peace:

What a bummer! Hope the plumber can help you out!!!! :)

Your not the only one that's had water problems. Wheelo just dumped his whole hydro reservoir on his downstairs neighbors. Ruined they're ceiling, a computer, and some artwork on the wall. No way to replace that! He's quiting until he can move to a safer place.

Guess, I'm telling you this because misery loves company :smokin::smokin:

Hope it's over soon for you my friend! :peace:

Dude,, sorry about your water heater.. OMM, I read that in Wheelo's journal as well.. man, that sucks,, sh*t usually happens in threes though,,, oh man,, now I am gonna have to keep an eye on my water heater.. (water pressure here is so F'd up, I lose a water heater about every 5 years,, just blows the side wide open)

:goodluck: hope you get water soon so you can take a shower,,, we like ya in all,, but no need to be stinking the place up :)

Back
Top Bottom