Obi's Pure Power Plant - Back To My Roots

Quick update. Watered today. 5.7pH. 4 gallons dispersed as needed. Some plants drink more, some a little less. Growth is strong. Minimal signs of flowering yet. I have some preflowers sprinkled about but hardly worth mentioning. Daily growth is noticeable. I'm impressed with the last few weeks.

Bring on the buds.

Time for a pic. This plant has grown 5 inches in 7 days.

There are a few more preflowers popping up.

/Obi

Hope you dont mind me tagging along Obi Looking great my friend

Sent from my HTC 10 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Welcome weblock420. I'm glad you're here.

Donvito, Coloradokid19, welcome. I glad you have you along. Perfect timing for the good part. I'm anxious to see what they produce under the T5.

Donvito, Coloradokid19, welcome. I glad you have you along. Perfect timing for the good part. I'm anxious to see what they produce under the T5.

Bet they'll do great just make sure to keep that T5 close to those buds!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alrighty, friends.

Here I grow again on my own.
Growin' down the only road I've ever known.
Unlike a drifter I was born to grow at home.
An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time.
Here I grow again.

I should have all my rookie mistakes behind me by now /eyeroll. I want this grow to be a success so I'm going to journal it. You all help keep me focused.

Thank you for that.

/Obi
:bravo: One of my favorite songs.
Bet they'll do great just make sure to keep that T5 close to those buds!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hear hear,my ladies hug their t8s.

I flew up on a nearby branch to watch your grow. Do you still have room?

Alright. I can't help taking pictures of these girls. You're just gonna have to suffer through it with me :)

More bud sites are popping up. Fuzznutter, I agree with you. I'm really happy with the LST results. Less than 24 hours later the bent tops are facing the light again and looking great. At first I thought the wire tiedowns I made slipped but a quick look around and all is good. They are holding and the canopy is nice and even.

Grow on.
/Obi

More photos the better :) they really help. Next grow I'll be hoping to use this as a guide.

They look very neat and tidy. Be a proud daddy ;)

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Update. Haven't done much lately. I'll feed in a day or two. Here are some random pics from this evening:

This plant has the petal to the metal! She needs to get bent.

This plant has a few leaves that are beginning to fade due to low light. There is substantial nute splash to be seen as well.

This girl never got transplanted out of the solo cup. She's watered only when the others are so she gets really dry.

Some pistils.

A little closer.

View from above.

Left door.

Right door.

Tiedowns on the tri-top

This is what happens when the leaves touch the T5 bulb for 12 hours.

Temperature of the T5 bulbs.

Temperature of the wall.

Temperature at bucket level.

Oops.

We've been on 12/12 for 10 days now. I'm going to start counting flower growth days going forward and ween the plants off of the veg nutes soon. The breeder suggests 56-70 days to flower. Seedfinder user reviews average 58 days. I'll start scoping the Trichomes around January 1 (~51 days) to see where we are.

Cheers!
/Obi

Sounds like a plan:thumb: They are looking lovely. You can cut off the 2 yellow leaves.:Namaste:
The solo cup lady is going to need more water than the others, or rather more often. OldSchool, is another member here, he is doing an experiment with it now. I will look for link if you haven't seen it yet.

Really quick update. I fed last night.
2ml CalMag
4ml Micro
3ml Grow
4ml Bloom

Flowering is more evident. One plant needs to get tied down. Otherwise not much to report. Cruising along.

Another update. I fed again. I was really pressed for time the other evening and only mixed up a 2 gallon batch of nutes. I whipped up another 2 gallons this evening.

2ml CalMag
4ml Micro
3ml Grow
4ml Bloom
pH 5.7
Temps 66F-72F
RH 45%-65%

I calibrated my pH pen for good measure. Additionally I bent the tall plant tonight. The stem was very thick and it kind of kinked a little. We'll see what happens there. I should have trained her several days ago.

Here are a couple quick pics from this evening:

Cheers!
/Obi

Back
Top Bottom